PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened to...

izzoblitzo
02-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey guys, just been wondering for a whiles.. what ever happened to the FATF cavalier? the neon green one with the eagle on the side? Wasnt it owned by a local shop or something? I havent seen that thing in ages.

What about the imfamous Latino Heat civic? The last time I saw pictures of it, it was getting a body kit.. but didnt get painted yet...

There's also a variety of other cars I havent seen or heard from in a while, like the honda accord that has a bmw front grill/z3 fender setup and emblems?

Did these cars eventually get abandoned, or do they still ride elusively in northern Calgary, cos Im always around in the southwest?

:D

nismodrifter
02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
I think they are mostly NE/NW cars....we miss out in the SW ahha :D

izzoblitzo
02-16-2005, 08:57 PM
doh! I only really see this red sunfire with Dale Earnheart stickers all over the place.

And I see this red/white newer cavalier with body kit, rims, spoiler, loud exhaust, and some kinda script writing on the side.. it's weird driven by a woman that's like 30!

RiceCube
02-16-2005, 09:05 PM
i saw the neon on a road in NE.... maybe cuz winter?

Chim
02-16-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
the neon green one with the eagle on the side?

Saw this beast goin down crowchild or glenmore today, didnt get a pic.

djayz
02-16-2005, 09:25 PM
the neon green neon guy makes his way down 16th ave pretty much every morning...i usually see it but havent seen it for a few weeks now...

izzoblitzo
02-16-2005, 09:37 PM
I know there's a green neon with the aluminum spoiler.. I think he works at Brick's?

but a few years ago.. there was an almost identical FATF-like vehicle... but instead of an eclipse.. it was a cavalier!

Police
02-16-2005, 11:09 PM
i see that lime green neon atleast once a week haha.

canadian_hustla
02-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey guys, just been wondering for a whiles.. what ever happened to the FATF cavalier? the neon green one with the eagle on the side? Wasnt it owned by a local shop or something? I havent seen that thing in ages.

used to work at/still does maybe? Chev city GSL

I used to work there, he did all the paint himself, not a bad looking car but lime green? :thumbsdow

seer_claw
02-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Saw that neon thing today. All I could think was :barf: .

lol, it does have a very nice wing. :rolleyes: