PDA

View Full Version : FS: '70 Pontiac Convertible

Fire_chickin
02-17-2005, 01:18 PM
I've got a great intro restoration project for sale for anyone who is looking for a unique car. It's a 1970 Pontiac Parisienne convertible in good restorable condition. Needs new quarters and trunk pan and general repair including new rag top. Car runs and drives and has just had a new front end put in. Electric convertible top works perfectly which is rare for these cars. It has a 350 V8 with original big valve heads and puts out 250hp stock but will need a rebuild. This is the 350 you want for this year. I bought the car a couple years ago to turn into a summer cruiser but other projects have taken up my time. The car is currently in outside of Crossfield so I don't have any pics but you can see the style of car at http://www.classicpontiacs.com/seventies/b-bodies/1970/.

I'm looking to get $1800 for it which is a great deal for a running project car. Any questions PM me. Don't miss out, these cars are disappearing fast!!

Fire_chickin
03-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Just bumping this up for a final try. Perfect car for summer and I'll be bringing it to Calgary soon. Open to reasonable offers. Somebody's gotta want a sweet summer ride.