PDA

View Full Version : Suggested 2005 Toyota Tacoma Cover ?

safari
02-17-2005, 05:25 PM
I recently purchased a 2005 Tacoma and can't seem to locate much in the way of cover options. I went with the 6 foot box.

Ideally I'd like to get something that has a hard top but can fold and store easily. The new composite box with accessory rail should provide for some good designs.

Any good sites or vendors to contact?

roopi
02-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Nice choice! I really like these trucks. :thumbsup:

LittleAngel
02-17-2005, 06:02 PM
TO be honest, i dont think there is too much out for those trucks as they came out like 4 months ago.. i work at a toyota dealership, i'll ask parts on what they suggest

nookmumracing
03-25-2005, 09:28 AM
Yo,
I just got one too but mine doesn't come till June.
I got a 05 Alpine White double cab with TRD Sport and Tow package and 6ft bed. Are you talking about a tonneau? I've been loooking for a topper for mine. The LV of toppers is LEER. Frameless design with carpet and the whole nine yards but you pay $3000.00 for it. Its molded to the truck more so it looks like a SUV. Other brands are Raven (sister to Leer) Raider, Apex..........
I've been to Truck outfitters and they have one that is a framed topper for about 1500.00. Also checked out Raven Trucks Accessories which carry one for about 1600.00. The truck is so new that they havn't come out with toppers yet. They said most of the stuff should be coming in April.......:thumbsup: