PDA

View Full Version : Command Start CS 3000 Plus alarm sensitivity

Gio
02-19-2005, 02:11 PM
After a recent service on my vehicle the alarm on my Command Start CS 3000 Plus seems a little sensitive. I think I have found the module that senses movement of the car, but I am not sure. If anyone has the install manual or anything that shows how to properly set the sensitivity of the Command Start CS 3000 Plus alarm I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Strugari
02-21-2005, 02:24 PM
I am trying to locate to Install guide for the 3000+, as the owners manual says nothing about adjustments of the shock sensor.

I will send it as soon as I can find it.:thumbsup:

offroaderdodge
02-22-2005, 05:44 PM
werent the older shock sensors solid state?by adjusting a screw on the box.i know there is one for vats,isnt there another for shock,or is it external?

Gio
02-22-2005, 07:41 PM
I think you are right offroaderdodge. I think I found the sensor you are talking about, and yes it has a screw. I just want to make sure I am doing things right, and going through a manual of some type always make me feel better when making adjustments.

offroaderdodge
02-24-2005, 10:12 PM
ok,a simple adjustment and a test will let you know which way to go,there should be a + and a - turn it to - less sensitive or+ for more sensitive.any chance the garage moved it?they may have been working near sensor and re-located it for some reason.i would suggest making a reference mark in case you want to put it back to original setting.