PDA

View Full Version : Higher GPA Seminar

WWJAI
02-19-2005, 08:16 PM
There's an upcoming seminar at the U of C called 'Studying the Smart Way' and it claims its guaranteed to higher your GPA with lecture from some guy name Luc. The website for it is www.prepu.ca and I was just wondering if anybody on here has ever went to one of these type of seminars and it has actually helped them improve in school.

Just wanted some facts about this type of stuff to determine if its worth going to this or not.
Thank you.

Mckenzie
02-19-2005, 08:20 PM
I've been wondering about this as well....Ive seen it up but never talked to anyone who has gone. Anyone with experiences should post...:thumbsup:

Nav13
02-19-2005, 11:25 PM
I couldnt find a price on the site, does anyone know how much it is?

BloodBaneZXY
02-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Cost: $69 per person
Early Bird special: $59 per person if registered ten days before the seminar
Sibling/Friend special: Bring a sibling or friend and you each pay only $49

GTS Jeff
02-20-2005, 10:29 PM
imo its a waste of money. everyone knows how to get a higher gpa - study. its actually doing it thats the hard part.

there, i just saved u guys a 70 bucks.

D'z Nutz
02-20-2005, 10:45 PM
People are always expecting high grades the easy way. I'd question a seminar like that, cause everyone learns/studies differently. You just gotta figure out what works for you.

IMO, if you need to be told what works for you, then you deserve to be suckered out of your money.

Nav13
02-25-2005, 02:15 AM
I was just wondering what the price was to see if it was worth it. If it were 10/15 bucks hey it might have been worth it, but 50-70, now thats money better spent at a few holdem games with the buddies.

canadian_hustla
02-27-2005, 06:57 PM
just checked out that site, it does sound interesting.. I know the price is steep, but apparently you can get your money back if you don't feel that it benefited you.

"If, after applying even a few of the elements they have learned, they don't feel the content was of value to them, they can ask for their money back.

Luc's Mission Statement"

I might look into it, GPA sorta suffering.