PDA

View Full Version : Hey Princess...

ConVict
12-23-2002, 03:13 AM
Just got home its 2:10 in the morning... Came home from coyotes in a cab and the WHOLE way home you were right beside us... I started to laugh because I realized it was you when I saw the PRNCSS license plate and the AMG decal..:drool:
You were right beside us from downtown macloed tell Deer run...
Just that I would say Hi an dnow I know what you look like...

P.S. You went from the right lane to the left lane, to the middle lane, speed up, slowed down.... on and on the whole way home ... you go partying or what ?

Nice to meet you even though you dont know who I am.. :thumbsup:

girlRACER
12-23-2002, 03:18 AM
:rofl: :rofl: Oh that was you guys! Yes I remember, there were like 3-4 passengers in the cars. I was getting so frustrated because I was boxed in all three lanes and I couldn't pass anyone :) It's quite weird too cause at the time I was wondering if anyone thought I was weird driving like that. What were you doing in Deer Run? That's close to where I live...I was going home from the Drink.

girlRACER
12-23-2002, 03:23 AM
Notice how we both surf Beyond right when we get home at 2AM. haha...you know you're an internet geek when...:nut:

RickDaTuner
12-23-2002, 03:45 AM
* stalker Notes

Remeber to Cruise in Deer Run next time, looking for PRNCSS License Plates

MYKN
12-23-2002, 04:32 AM
i was also at the drink/....cougars for everyone!!

girlRACER
12-23-2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by MYKN
i was also at the drink/....cougars for everyone!!

OMG...you mean I wasn't the only one to notice them!! I saw this one blonde mom dancing with this guy that looked like he was 17...and they were bumping and grinding on the dance floor. :barf:

That's where Benny should go to find his Audi TT Cougar :poosie: haha (I finally found a use for that smilie)

kenny
12-23-2002, 05:56 AM
Haha jackie was trying to pick a race with the cabbie! too bad he didn't bite! :rofl:

MYKN
12-23-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Haha jackie was trying to pick a race with the cabbie! too bad he didn't bite! :rofl:
shit thats funny!

theken
12-23-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Haha jackie was trying to pick a race with the cabbie! too bad he didn't bite! :rofl: cabbies ALWAYS go :rofl: they are like a civic. Always go.

sexualbanana
12-23-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by theken
cabbies ALWAYS go :rofl: they are like a civic. Always go.

and cars with washer LEDs