PDA

View Full Version : Sexual by Michael Germain

Neil4Speed
02-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried, or uses this cologne. Everytime I go to the Bay, they practically put a gun to my head to buy it telling me that it works with my "natural body pheormones" to make it smell different on everyone. They really try hard to sell me on it, and only it whenever I walk into the bay. Could it be like a contract that Michael Germain has with the Bay or what? Whats the hype about this cologne?

Thanks,

Neil

1badPT
02-20-2005, 11:18 AM
The hype very simply comes down to one word: commission. :D

Seriously if you want a list of colognes that women like, here is a list of women's favourites for men:
Gucci Nobile
Armani (not Acqua di Gio)
Fahrenheit by Christian Dior
Cool Water
CK1 by Calvin Klein
Hugo by Hugo Boss
Safari for Men by Ralph Lauren
Drakkar
Trussardi (light)
Dolce & Gabbana
Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren
Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein
Trussardi (dark)

Personally, I wear Chrome, and women always assume I'm wearing their favourite, even though each one names a different cologne :dunno: I will admit that it has similarities to other scents - regardless, you feel like a million bucks whenever you wear it.

PS - I always thought pheremones were given off by women to attract men, not the other way around?

oddjob
02-20-2005, 11:22 AM
^ you forgot the adidas!!:thumbsdow

kaput
02-20-2005, 12:06 PM

1-Bar
02-20-2005, 12:17 PM
all colognes smell differently on all people when applied to the skin, that's the beauty of it. The unique chemical composition mixed with everyone's unique skin oils reacts for distinct odors.

Try spraying the tester on the cards and then on your wrist and see if they smell the same, they shouldn't.....

jdmakkord
02-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by kaput
I like sexual mainly because my girlfriend does.

My girlfriend absolutely loves sexual when I wear it. Definately a good buy for a cologne.