PDA

View Full Version : my first 50% complete photoshop picture

bosa
12-23-2002, 01:13 PM
here,i just worked on this for about half an hour,tell me what you think.it's my very first 50% complete project.i tried to do some tint,didn't go as smooth as i thought it would.. and the interior became dimmed or something? so here it is. i still need to change the rims and fix the tint..please tell me what you think. i still need to work on it. :poosie: and i dimmed the picture to look foggy..

Modified:

bosa
12-23-2002, 01:27 PM
Stock:

bosa
12-23-2002, 01:29 PM
I don't know,i think i did a lil bad on the modified. i guess i just can't modify that sweet honda :P. but i'm still learning.. but i wold stilll like to know what all of you think on my first photoshopped image,i like the headlights in the modified.:clap: and the blue is pretty sweet instead of the red.

Ekliptix
12-23-2002, 01:30 PM
looks allright.

keep practicing:)

Dope Dealer
12-23-2002, 02:53 PM
#1 Rule if you are using Photoshop....

NEVER use lens flare. :)

It's a cheap way out to hide stuff and make it look better, but I think it looks too bright and takes away from the picture.

I hate lens flare.

The modded car so far looks pretty good, minus the Lens Flare. :thumpsup:

Synapxe
12-23-2002, 02:57 PM
fog? looks like your image is old and distorted, get rid of that to show the color of the car better, lens flare doesnt look bad, but get rid of the flare on the blinker

Dope Dealer
12-23-2002, 02:59 PM
Did you use the same paint as Benny? :dunno:

bosa
12-23-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
Did you use the same paint as Benny? :dunno:

nope.well i was trying to make the car black,but that blue looked better.than later theres a post and benny made the car the excact same blue color. i'm still working on the honda,what else should i do with it? :dunno: rims? new hood? i don't know. suggestions? i think i actually did good on the tint this time,and theres no foggy shit this time,haha.

Pete92SL
12-23-2002, 04:29 PM
It looks much better now though!

Pete

Ben
12-23-2002, 04:55 PM
lol, nice work just adding some flash and flare to the blue I made.

I did a half ass job of changing the color, so there are still parts that show as red through the blue...but nice car none the less...I would change the color to something else and try again. :thumbsup:

Dope Dealer
12-23-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Benny
lol, nice work just adding some flash and flare to the blue I made.

I did a half ass job of changing the color, so there are still parts that show as red through the blue...but nice car none the less...I would change the color to something else and try again. :thumbsup:

:werd:

:rofl:

That's what I thought.

Dave P
12-23-2002, 05:35 PM
Nice Progress

Dave P

NickGT
12-23-2002, 09:23 PM
good work, its fun isnt it :) photochopping rulez.

I like the foggy idea, I've never seen anyone do it and I like it. Just one thing with the tinting of windows, i know its hard to get that passenger side window, what I recommend sometimes is dim your entire windshield, very very lightly, just so it appears that that window is tinted, and its just dark in the car

I enjoy lens flare. I got rid of my underbody I did on this picture, if you can figure out how to do this and make it look real, post your work! Thnx.

http://members.shaw.ca/cyrus08/photochop/lancer4.jpg

tegdream
12-24-2002, 01:14 AM
all u need to do is turn the opacity ( left tool bar ) ...on the layer which has the tinit to the desired tint darkness....should make it look good....

NickGT
12-24-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by tegdream
all u need to do is turn the opacity ( left tool bar ) ...on the layer which has the tinit to the desired tint darkness....should make it look good....

never worked good for me, just cause of the reflections off the windshield, got some samples you could post?

redline_13000
12-24-2002, 05:31 AM
is this photoshop program downloadable or do i gota buy it?