PDA

View Full Version : deleted thread

RickDaTuner
02-21-2005, 03:17 AM
can any of the mods help me find this thread

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-39776.html

it used to be valid but now is not, i need a password that i typed out on that thread, if it can be pm to me that would be great

Team_Mclaren
02-21-2005, 03:20 AM
your thread was removed by one of the mod, thats why you dont have access to it. I believe that mod will reply to you for a reason shortly.

RickDaTuner
02-21-2005, 03:22 AM
its a old thread by the way, back from April 2004

Team_Mclaren
02-21-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
its a old thread by the way, back from April 2004

wow, sorry i didnt notice that... the thread was removed in April 2004 as well.. what exactly do u need from it?

RickDaTuner
02-21-2005, 03:35 AM
well I have a winrar archive on my computer and its been a really long time since i have unrared it, the password for it was on that thread, i never bothered to put it anywere else

its dredwerkz from what i remember but i think some of the charecters were in capitals or in numerical form rahter than straight dredwerkz if you can just pm me the actaull spelling if you have access to it that would be great if not then i guess im hooped

Weapon_R
02-21-2005, 11:30 AM
dredwerkz

Ben
02-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
your thread was removed by one of the mod, thats why you dont have access to it. I believe that mod will reply to you for a reason shortly.

You coulda answered this one yourself.

The thread was packed with a bunch of illegal information, and linked to sites which offer more illegal info.

As per sules discussion of piracy and illegal things on the forums is a no no.

Simple as that.