PDA

View Full Version : Beyond meet for the girls?

Melinda
12-23-2002, 06:18 PM
Hey Ladies!

Been thinkin for a while that us girlies from Beyond should hook up one day for coffee or drinks or something and get to know one another. I haven't talked to any of you one on one very much at the meets so I think it would be a cool idea to get to know one another a lil better!

Of course this will be after christmas but post what your interest is here in this thread as well as suggestions for locations and we can go from there!

Mel

surferbaby13
12-23-2002, 06:32 PM
that would be cool.....its nice to know who you are truly chatting with......we could go for bubbletea or something........

rage2
12-23-2002, 07:40 PM
Set the location in private, or you guys will be stalked :D.

redline_13000
12-23-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by rage2

haha rage2..do u have access to private messages:D

Melinda
12-23-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000

haha rage2..do u have access to private messages:D
HAHAHA NO BOYS ALLOWED! :burnout:

Melinda

Maxt
12-23-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

HAHAHA NO BOYS ALLOWED! :burnout:

Melinda
How about men?..:bigpimp:

calarina
12-23-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Maxt

How about men?..:bigpimp:

LOL! That was funny. But yeah, Melinda, I'd be interested. Since there doesn't seem to be many of us that are around here, we gotta stick together...strength in numbers ya know ;) Hehe :D

Si_FlyGuy
12-23-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by rage2

:rofl: I'm sure they won't notice the 50 or so modded cars circling the block like vultures..hehe

calarina
12-23-2002, 09:41 PM
LOL, well, for once, maybe we'd get noticed! :D

Melinda
12-23-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by calarina
LOL, well, for once, maybe we'd get noticed! :D
HAHAHA good call girl! LOL

Mel

Hakkola
12-23-2002, 11:51 PM
LOL, dammit, good thing cross dressing is my forte

RSeXy
12-23-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
LOL, dammit, good thing cross dressing is my forte

evidence! haha :rofl:

GTS Jeff
12-24-2002, 01:41 AM
id like to submit "my kitchen" as a suitable meeting place for the girls

kaput
12-24-2002, 02:33 AM

Melinda
12-24-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by kaput
Oh my gawd girl, that is SUCH a great idea! Like, I am sooooo totally there! I've just been dying to meet you all so much. Boyz suck! We could like sip egg nog and have a pajama party and talk about that sexy Leo guy I keep hearing about and we have just GOT to have a pillow fight! Tee hee! Well I gotta go before my daddy catches me on here so late and thinks I'm flirting with the boy next door. TA TA!
Oh yeah and rub each other in oils and tell all the secrets we know about the guys from beyond...of course compare the hot ones right?!?! haha keep dreamin guys...:D

Glad you're up for it girls, hopefully we can get a few more interested and then start planning everything...and no Jeff, your kitchen is NOT an option! :D

Melinda

Ben
12-24-2002, 03:04 AM
bah, I'll donate my yard as soon as surferbaby helps me dig the pool!

mrmattyk
12-24-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R

lol, Jeff you're too funny. Ladies ladies you'd be missing out on this...

GTS Jeff
12-24-2002, 03:42 AM
wth is that pic?

mrmattyk
12-24-2002, 03:45 AM
me trying to create male cleavage.. damn alcohol made me do it..

girlRACER
12-24-2002, 03:51 AM
What's wrong with guys? :dunno: I like 'em :D ALL my friends are guys so I'm really used to being the only girl around. I don't have any girlfriends cause I don't get along with girls too much. Especially when you have big groups of them there is so much drama. hehe...but I'll come cause I'm assuming you're not like most girls since we're all so much into cars and have a common interest. :thumbsup: Plus I can practice my camera skills :D

girlRACER
12-24-2002, 03:52 AM
Beyond girls are cool :thumbsup:

calarina
12-24-2002, 03:57 AM
LMAO, that pic was funny...:tongue: Yup, we should all meet up sometime, just so we can plot against the guys :D

mwmhong
12-24-2002, 09:10 AM
Watch some guys here sign up as 'girls' to get in on the meet. :D

surferbaby13
12-24-2002, 11:31 AM
hahahaha this thread is hilarious.....
i think most of us get along better with guys then girls...look at this page its male dominating.....we could meet up earlier and have the guys meet up later and hit the scene or something like that...we could make it a double meet.
one on top of the other....the guys would like that...

Melinda
12-24-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
What's wrong with guys? :dunno: I like 'em :D ALL my friends are guys so I'm really used to being the only girl around. I don't have any girlfriends cause I don't get along with girls too much. Especially when you have big groups of them there is so much drama. hehe...but I'll come cause I'm assuming you're not like most girls since we're all so much into cars and have a common interest. :thumbsup: Plus I can practice my camera skills :D
HAHAHA yeah I have like 3 girls that I hang with, if that. I just figure us girls gotta defend ourselves on beyond so much, we should meet up and get to know our "teammates" lol.

I like the idea of maybe piggybacking it with a general meet later on, haha then for once all the girls will be at one meet! hahaha!

Any ideas/suggestions for location?

Melinda

SilverRex
12-24-2002, 11:51 AM
Doh *reads all post
wheres the time, place and date...:love: lol jk

I guess we guys have to chance to tag along eh?
no worries, let me create a new account and call myself silvergirl mahaha

ok fine just kidding..:D

surferbaby13
12-24-2002, 12:00 PM
hmmmm......think think think.....
we could go to eau claire at one of the resturants....or the drink before it gets busy.....hmmmm....earls on 4th street.
ming on 17th.......bagolac......(i probably missed spelt that and I am truly sorry.....but yeah)
those are my ideas
elise

Hakkola
12-24-2002, 12:14 PM
one on top of the other
I like the idea of maybe piggybacking it

LOL, the more I read the more intrigued I become:rofl:

RiCE-DaDDy
12-24-2002, 02:26 PM

lol, or the bedroom

SilverRex
12-26-2002, 06:57 PM
so what ever happen to the girl meet? everyone too krazy shopping they musta forgot about it..

make it interesting.. I mentioned it in another post. have a 'whos the hottest girl on beyond.ca' contest for 2002

and round up all the girls.. we guys will be the judge :clap:
its the only way, since I duno what any of you look like..

P.S and yes if you have a hot ride it'll add to ur pts total. :thumbsup:

ReMiXed lude
12-26-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by kaput
Oh my gawd girl, that is SUCH a great idea! Like, I am sooooo totally there! I've just been dying to meet you all so much. Boyz suck! We could like sip egg nog and have a pajama party and talk about that sexy Leo guy I keep hearing about and we have just GOT to have a pillow fight! Tee hee! Well I gotta go before my daddy catches me on here so late and thinks I'm flirting with the boy next door. TA TA!
hahahahahha you are too much ahahah:nut:

surferbaby13
12-26-2002, 08:22 PM
well I am out...my hot ride isn't yet mine......

MYKN
12-26-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by surferbaby13

one on top of the other....the guys would like that...

yeah i think the guys would like that!!!! :nut: man soo out of context!!! haha

Elise Ill lend you my car for the night..:thumbsup:

Melinda
12-27-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex
so what ever happen to the girl meet? everyone too krazy shopping they musta forgot about it..

make it interesting.. I mentioned it in another post. have a 'whos the hottest girl on beyond.ca' contest for 2002

and round up all the girls.. we guys will be the judge :clap:
its the only way, since I duno what any of you look like..

P.S and yes if you have a hot ride it'll add to ur pts total. :thumbsup:

Haha I leave town for 1 day and it's like we forgot...LOL okay here's the plan..us girls can set a time, place and date for us to meet. We will chill for like an hour or so on our own and then u guys can come meet up with us if you want. Happy?? :)

As for the contest, I suggested one in the lounge on the hottest guy thread, but only if you guys start posting your pics as well!!! ;)

Originally posted by surferbaby13
well I am out...my hot ride isn't yet mine......

HAHA my ride is crap right now as well (being a starving student will do that to ya) but come anyway!

Originally posted by MYKN
Elise Ill lend you my car for the night..:thumbsup:

Anyone wanna be a doll and lend me theirs for the night too?? :thumbsup:

Alrighty ladies, post your date/times and we'll get this together

Melinda

lammer
12-27-2002, 01:41 AM
I can lend you my 21 spd mtn bike.
i am forbid to lend out the family ride!!

surferbaby13
12-27-2002, 11:54 AM
yeah since I am car retarded this will sound lame but I am proud to say it.
My first car I learnt how to drive was a ture cherry red Supra the same one from fast and the furious......see I am so proud that was the first standard car I learnt most learn on some simple car.......

RSeXy
12-28-2002, 03:10 AM
^^

i learned standard on MB's SC prelude, however i think that a smaller, simpler car would've been easier. :rolleyes: :dunno:

surferbaby13
12-28-2002, 02:06 PM
i don't know if you challenge yourself....then everything is easier