PDA

View Full Version : Mazda Truck

Haggard
02-22-2005, 07:38 PM
I got a 94 mazda B-4000 and i wanna get rid of the massive wheel gap but am split between lowering it or throwin some big ol' tires on.

First of all I am totally new to everythiing truck related and was wonering if anyone knew any places around calgary that i could give a call to check prices for a lowering kit. and Im not sure what the biggest tires i can fit on it our if anyone could help me out that would be great.

and also if anyone has pics of there mazda's lowered please fell free to post them :)

Neons4life
02-23-2005, 08:10 AM
Last time I checked Mopac sold the lowering kits for dirt cheap. The rear blocks are only $40.

Can't you flip you're axel? if so just get a flip kit to move your axel from being below the rear leafs, to above the rear leafs.

Ciao
James

Rockski
02-23-2005, 09:07 AM
the trick to a leaf flip is that it would be a whole lot of a stiffer suspension then if you were to go and get some decent shocks though too... what kind of money are you willing to throw into your truck?

if you decide to upper it a bit, which is a good idea when you throw on a set of "big ole' tires" is that you need to widen the stance of your vehical... i see countless people who throw on the big muds and forget to add a spacer to make the truck look as agressive as the tires... bigger tires man, widder stance, just dont forget that.

Haggard
02-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Alright thanks for the info guys, at this point im not sure how much i wanna put into it. and i dont relly want stiffer suspension:)

stumpy80
02-23-2005, 11:47 AM
good luck on your truck man gotta love em low riders!:hitit: