PDA

View Full Version : Supplements Canada Website

hockeybronx
02-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Although it's been referred to before, I just want to make a thread referring everyone to www.supplementscanada.com

First of all their prices are untouchable (guaranteed to be the lowest, but who knows what a guarantee is), their shipping times are amazing (usually 48 hours from when you click submit), and their customer service on the phone is exceptional.

It's cheaper, it's quicker, and it's easier... a great place to get your supplements:thumbsup:

BloodBaneZXY
02-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Yep, my stuff came super fast when I ordered, I'll definitely be ordering from there again. We should start monthly group buys! (This should be made into a sticky) :D

TrevorK
02-23-2005, 12:24 PM
sndcanada.com usually has similar prices, and their minimum order for free shipping is only $100, so it may work out cheaper unless you place a $200+ order....

davidI
02-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Don't expect to always get your free t-shirts, shaker cups, and other promo goodies though. I know when I ordered I just got slips apologizing that they were out of the 5 things they promised me lol.

hockeybronx
02-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by davidI
Don't expect to always get your free t-shirts, shaker cups, and other promo goodies though. I know when I ordered I just got slips apologizing that they were out of the 5 things they promised me lol.

Yeah I haven't got anything free yet, but oh well...

Boosted_TL
02-23-2005, 08:49 PM
Just finished ordering some Protein, I really like there user friendly site and very good prices. I would refer this way of ordering supplements to anyone !!

Just wish they could get some of the " better " stuff ....like BB.com

Boosted_TL
02-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Speaking of Supplement's....

I dont mean to jack this thread but more merge into it....hahaha

Would anyone be interested in an " open " bottle of BSN's NO-XPLODE ? Its a Nitric Oxide and Creatine Surge powder Mix.1.81lb bottle.

Its pretty much V12, but better... and newer.... You cannot get this in Calgary yet...I got it at Reflex.

I have used 3 scoops and only 3 scoops.

$70 is the retail Canadian, minus the 3 scoops I will take $60

PM me for ALL info...

You can view the supplement facts and all that stuff here.

http://www.beyondmuscle.com/bsn-no-xplode.html

TrevorK
02-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by davidI

With SNDCanada they have always threw in freebies for me, without any asking.

When I ordered ~$220, I got a shaker cup, some bars, and some Nectar samples....

I personally don't like Popeyes (Supplementscanada) much - I once ordered some bars that were on sale, and they shipped me completely different ones with a slip saying that they apologize for advertising them wrong...

RiceCube
02-24-2005, 05:22 PM
sounds like an add :confused:

davidI
02-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by RiceCube

sounds like a postwhore :rolleyes:

BloodBaneZXY
02-24-2005, 08:04 PM
agreed

gggunit
02-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Popeyes.. always have add's saying "BIG SALE" Valintine day SALE, End of Month Sale.. Monday Sale, Thursday Sale.. but the prices never change well to me they dont.

hockeybronx
02-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by gggunit
Popeyes.. always have add's saying "BIG SALE" Valintine day SALE, End of Month Sale.. Monday Sale, Thursday Sale.. but the prices never change well to me they dont.

When they offer the cheapest prices that I've been able to find so far, then I'd say it's a sale all day and all night long!:poosie:

SUPRAPHAT
02-24-2005, 10:21 PM
I have been ordering from supplementscanada for myself and many of the beyond members on here and I have been very please with them!

They ship very fast and have the best prices out there, period.

I'll probably need to make another order in the next few weeks due to the overwelming popularity of ordering through me to get the free shipping(kinda like a group buy).

I'll let everyone know when I'm makin my next order and anyone that wants free shipping can get in.

I wish I had the cash to open up my own popeyes since I've already got like 50 people that go through me for their stuff, hahaha

Oh and BTW: I am gonna leave positive feedback for all of those that ordered stuff through me on the last group buys!

Jason

SUPRAPHAT
02-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by gggunit

The prices do change and even when it's not quoted as a "sale".

I look over their website usually once a day just to see if any of the stuff I order has dropped or gone up in price.

Jason

TrevorK
02-25-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by RiceCube

Or the experience of someone who's dealt with most of the big Canadian online supplement retailers (supplementscanada, sndcanada, fitmart, eglobal).

buh_buh
02-26-2005, 03:37 PM
just so you guys know, the prices aren't as cheap if you actually go to Popeye's. Prices on their website is WAYYY cheaper than in-store.

hockeybronx
02-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
just so you guys know, the prices aren't as cheap if you actually go to Popeye's. Prices on their website is WAYYY cheaper than in-store.

Shipping costs, and handling fees I'd assume. The whole worlds turning this way... are we seeing the demise of the retail store industry?

davidI
02-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Shipping costs, and handling fees I'd assume. The whole worlds turning this way... are we seeing the demise of the retail store industry?

The shipping costs and handling fees would be larger for single item shipments than huge truck shipments to stores. The added costs are the overhead...building, lighting, employees, cash register, displays etc. The warehouse probably doesn't have idle employees and since it is doing a larger number of sales than the individual stores, their mark-ups are less. Plus the stores are franchised...so not only does the warehouse or Popeyes chain mark-up to the store, but each franchisee has to mark-up the products as well so the owner can make a profit. So by buying through the store you're introducing another middle man.

Atleast that's what I think...I don't have my marketing mid-term until Thursday so haven't really read any of the book yet lol.

buh_buh
02-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Well I made some calculations, and it is still substantially cheaper for me to buy online and have them ship it to me than physically go there (even though its like a 5 minute drive from where I live). I thought the Popeye's "warehouse" was the same as the store. I just went to the address on their website.

davidI
02-26-2005, 07:13 PM
The western warehouse is in Edmonton. There are stores in pretty much every Canadian city though. I imagine all of the storefronts have approximately the same mark-ups. I think the website is the way to go.

buh_buh
02-26-2005, 07:27 PM
yeah the one I went to was in Edmonton. But yea, website is the way to go.