PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss Where He Belongs In Black & Silver!

heavyD
02-23-2005, 05:27 PM
As the self proclaimed biggest Raiders fan in Canada I can't help but say: FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be great to see Al Davis hoist the Superbowl one more time.:thumbsup:

Marsh
02-23-2005, 05:30 PM
When did they sign moss?:dunno:

hustler
02-23-2005, 05:32 PM
wow I was surprised to hear it but heres the whole story:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1998159

ca2p3r
02-23-2005, 06:23 PM
:whocares:
moss is a tv-whore bum.

A_3
02-23-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Marsh
When did they sign moss?:dunno:

They can't officially anounce it until March.2

I used to love Randy Moss because of his talent but his attitude totally ruins it for me. He's a cocky little punk, I hope some Raiders fans tear him limb from limb next time he runs his mouth.

RiCE-DaDDy
02-23-2005, 08:11 PM
watch him suck and his career go down the drain

Team_Mclaren
02-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Moss is the shit and I loved him in the Vikings uniform. Guess the organization got sick and tired of all the BS and decided to let him go. you will be missed :cry:

Def_3
02-23-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
moss is a tv-whore bum. :werd: :werd:

gggunit
02-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by heavyD
As the self proclaimed biggest Raiders fan in Canada I can't help but say: FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be great to see Al Davis hoist the Superbowl one more time.:thumbsup:

:werd: moss is going to rip it up there.. with SAPP and soon Ricky williams.

Kirbs17
02-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Damn, the raiders just became contenders all over again

PGTze
02-24-2005, 05:44 PM
THey need rich Gannon to get healthy, or get a decent qb to throw him the ball. Kerry Collins is not gonna cut it.

Ajay
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
moss is a tv-whore bum.

True enough but you can't deny he's an amazing WR. He's like TO in that aspect....they both like the cameras but they're both AMAZING.

Oakland now needs to get a QB that isn't made of glass (Gannon) and they need to do something about their CB's as well. I was kinda worried they would have given up Sapp for Moss but it's good they didn't.

BigDannyCool
02-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Raiders will still fail to make the playoffs next year.

5hift
02-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by PGTze
THey need rich Gannon to get healthy, or get a decent qb to throw him the ball. Kerry Collins is not gonna cut it.

I'm pretty sure Gannon isnt going to be throwing to Moss. Gannon has a really weak arm and cant throw down the field, he can only throw outs and slants for the most part. His recievers made him look better than he was in his MVP season back when he went to the superbowl and got his ass kicked by the Bucs. That and I'm pretty sure he has some kind of career ending nerve problem in his neck.

Collins has a much better arm than Gannon ever had, he just couldnt adapt to the Raiders offense last year in time. You cant throw a guy on a new team with a foreign offence and expect him just to fit right in. Learning a team's playbook at the NFL level is like learning a different language. It's purposely hard to pick up on so defenses are left confused. With a whole summer camp to get used to his new all pro recieving pair (Moss and Porter) and the new offense, I think Collins will be back to his Giant days when he threw for over 300 yards every game and took his team to the superbowl.

heavyD
02-26-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Khali

I'm pretty sure Gannon isnt going to be throwing to Moss. Gannon has a really weak arm and cant throw down the field, he can only throw outs and slants for the most part. His recievers made him look better than he was in his MVP season back when he went to the superbowl and got his ass kicked by the Bucs. That and I'm pretty sure he has some kind of career ending nerve problem in his neck.

Collins has a much better arm than Gannon ever had, he just couldnt adapt to the Raiders offense last year in time. You cant throw a guy on a new team with a foreign offence and expect him just to fit right in. Learning a team's playbook at the NFL level is like learning a different language. It's purposely hard to pick up on so defenses are left confused. With a whole summer camp to get used to his new all pro recieving pair (Moss and Porter) and the new offense, I think Collins will be back to his Giant days when he threw for over 300 yards every game and took his team to the superbowl.

Guys, Gannon just restructured his deal with the Raiders for the league minimum salary to help them get back under the salary cap. He will be announcing his retirement in the pre-season. Collins is their man for better or for worse. I think for the better.

5hift
02-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Im glad Moss is on the Raiders, at least they will be a lot more exciting to watch. But with Moss, and even if they sign Ricky Williams, the Raiders still wont make the playoffs being in the same division as San Diego Kansas City and Denver.

CKY
02-28-2005, 01:06 AM
pretty amazing how they went from cap strapped to signing back all their big guys plus trading for argueibly the best WR in the game right now