PDA

View Full Version : Stupid kids!

kiwi
02-24-2005, 04:19 PM
<rant>

Why are some people so stupid? Is it supposed to be funny to egg someone's car on the road while they're driving? Is it supposed to be even funnier when you don't even know the person you're egging, & they don't know you either? Is it supposed to be hilarious to egg someone at random for no reason at all?

We wiped the stuff off right away, so there's no imprint of eggs on the paint, but there's a huge circle of paint that got chipped off under the side mirror! Is that supposed to be funny?

Goddamn low lifes! I hope you rot in hell w/ a whole carton of eggs up your ass! :guns: :whipped:

</rant>

t-im
02-24-2005, 04:21 PM
eeek where was this

kiwi
02-24-2005, 04:23 PM
4th St. NW heading south, right after turning off from John Laurie/McKnight...

Fowler kids perhaps?

cycosis
02-24-2005, 04:25 PM
sry to hear that kiwi, damn bastards

t-im
02-24-2005, 04:27 PM
not cool - the kiddies will rot in hell don't worry!

talonboi
02-24-2005, 04:32 PM
it probably rthe same kids that live in the townhouses infront of fowler...i was driving a 15passenger van for budget, then 2 kids throw ice/snowballs cracking the entire windshield

kiwi
02-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Oh, so you know who they are?

ecstasy_civic
02-24-2005, 04:37 PM
I would run there fuckin asses over, who cares if you have to jump the curb;)

talonboi
02-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by kiwi
Oh, so you know who they are?
no i dont know them, i was one of their victims....i actually pulled over to scare them, they ran...u can probably tell the police to keep an eye out for these kids, they can cause a terrible accident

kiwi
02-24-2005, 05:06 PM
We couldn't pull over or anything cuz we were in the center lane, & they were driving in the opposite direction.

pyro
02-24-2005, 11:06 PM
jeez that would of pissed me off, hope someone catches these punks one day and teaches them a lesson:whipped:

JordanEG6
02-24-2005, 11:10 PM
dude, sorry to hear about what happened. but i feel your pain. i really hate it when people do that. some one did that to my car not too long ago in coral springs. fuckin kids man and last year some one pegged my dads porsche with a paintball. i swear, this shit isnt funny. :thumbsdow

zain123
02-25-2005, 11:36 AM
:thumbsdown:

wont be surprised if it was fowler kids
lots of punk kids like that left there still
ppl need to grow the FCUK up

autospeed
02-25-2005, 05:19 PM
what a bunch of lowlife bastards. had some jackasses try that with me once cept it was in a residential area, i just pulled over got out and scared the living shit outta them. but definately i'll keep an eye out for these punks and teach them a lession if i can catch them. Hopefully for their sake the cops get'em first before any pissed off motorist tho.:whipped: :guns: :guns:

Police
02-25-2005, 10:45 PM
what were they driving?

7thgenvic
02-25-2005, 10:52 PM
word of advice carry a bat in your car and make sure you can follow them! godddd if i ever caught the bastards who did that too my car! and sure you can say "wow this guy thinks he sooo tough!"
but honestly some little shit is going to be pretty scared when you start swinging a bat a them

crazydriver
02-25-2005, 10:52 PM
OO those bastards, i've been thru the same situation b4 and i hope they get busted

pixil9
02-25-2005, 10:54 PM
we were all kids and did stupid shit.. :whocares:
i used to throw crabapples onto a major highway when iw as about 8 years old when I lived in the UK for 3 months. God hearing them honk their horns and scream at the 1k of damage done was gr8 at the time.

Car Fiend
02-25-2005, 11:02 PM
kids will be kids but fucking with someone's car is definately crossing the line.
a year ago some bastards egged my dad's 1977 CJ7 while i was at a buddy's place for 2hrs.
i only wish i knew where they are now...
:guns:

kiwi
02-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by pixil9
we were all kids and did stupid shit.. :whocares:
i used to throw crabapples onto a major highway when iw as about 8 years old when I lived in the UK for 3 months. God hearing them honk their horns and scream at the 1k of damage done was gr8 at the time.

It's not so much the cost of the damage, but it's the fact that these fuckers were throwing objects at a moving vehicle. Whether it's an egg, a rock or a pumpkin, it's dangerous!

rice_eater
02-26-2005, 08:33 AM
haha yeah, we used to do that too when we were little :angel: tried to go for busses though, you know, spice up your ride home...

jaysas_63
02-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by kiwi

It's not so much the cost of the damage, but it's the fact that these fuckers were throwing objects at a moving vehicle. Whether it's an egg, a rock or a pumpkin, it's dangerous!

ya i remeber that pumpkin incident, the women in the car actually died, anyone know what teh kid was charged with

kiwi
02-26-2005, 12:40 PM
& I think it was last summer, a lot of the members on here were talking about kids throwing rocks at moving cars from the side of the roads, shattering their windows & whatnot...

2.0turbo
02-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Someone through an egg at my buddy's parked car infront of our house one time. Come morning the paint was fucked. Some people really don't have any respect

vietdood
02-27-2005, 02:01 PM
what's in the egg that ruins the paint? or does it just harden and stick to the paint so when you remove the egg, the paint comes with it?

canadian_hustla
02-28-2005, 07:09 PM
the worst was the kids that threw the shopping cart off of the 16st overpass on to 14 st, almost killed some lady driving home

so it is just to murder with a pumpkin but not guns, these kids should be thrown in jail for 5 years, their parents should pay the damages to the car they hit, plus any other vehicle that was effected in the incident. Furthermore, the investigation teams and police should all be paid off with the parent's money. And if they could not pay, a lein should be put on the house of the offender until finances are resolved.

This would cure the problem very quickly.