PDA

View Full Version : me vs. v6 stang

ecstasy_civic
12-24-2002, 05:03 PM
nothing really to be proud of but i was plesantly suprised. anyways i was driving home from work in a really good mood cause my boss let us go home like 4 hrs early. so i was driving on country hills eastbound when a new v6 mustang pulled up next to me and was like laughing with his friend about my car or something so i thouhgt ill show you:rolleyes: i had a pretty good idea i could beat him beacuse ive raced my dad numerous times in my moms v6, so he had me by like 1/2 car off the line and suddenly i started to catch up slowly, by the middle of 3rd we were right beside each other like i could have looked him right in the eyes, but then some old guy in a hat pulled in front of me. dammit!:banghead: anyways if your on this board i definatley wanna go again. it was blue and had dark tinted windows.
:thumbsup: good race

theken
12-24-2002, 05:08 PM
good stuff
:thumbsup:

Ekliptix
12-24-2002, 05:09 PM
I havn't raced one of those yet.
A 4thGen lude w/ at least exhaust was even w/ me the other day, until about 90, then he went by.

ecstasy_civic
12-24-2002, 05:19 PM
if ya wanna race a v6 stang i can borrow my moms. *warning i have mad skillz* lol j/k

theken
12-24-2002, 05:43 PM
I want to race a Talon TSI that nots like stupid modified, and a new probe GT thats not stupid modified.

Ekliptix
12-24-2002, 05:45 PM
that's ok. take it to the track and tell me it's time

ecstasy_civic
12-24-2002, 05:46 PM
well im gonna bring it in hte spring im curious to see what itll do. high 16 my guess.

syeve
12-24-2002, 10:36 PM
not with 10 psi under the hood

ecstasy_civic
12-25-2002, 12:07 AM
lol 10 psi :love: lol no contest lol i need all the help i can get steve:thumbsup:

92 Teg-B18A
12-25-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
I havn't raced one of those yet.
A 4thGen lude w/ at least exhaust was even w/ me the other day, until about 90, then he went by.

I had a similar race a couple years back against an Izuzu Impulse except I was the car passing him. Hehehe beathim in a 4spd auto too:D

SmelltheRubber
12-25-2002, 02:18 PM
For a minute, I thought it could have been me, cause I have numerous encounters on country hills like that. But then, I have yet to lose one of these "races"...
The last one I had, I was with 2 buddies in my car, and we pulled up next to a sentra or something cause we thought it was someone we knew. Next thing I know, the guys in the sentra floor it and take off. Anyways, with a 2 gear drop, it was easy enough to catch him and pass him.

Ecstasy, hope I run into you sometime :) . (granted, my car is still bone stock)

Good kill tho man! :clap: :thumbsup: One for the honda guys!

Edit: oh and my car is black, with tinted windows

ecstasy_civic
12-25-2002, 04:29 PM
cool well ill keep my eyes open for ya up there i goto work that way and my gf's so im sure well run into each other.
if everything that i think is going to happen happens, you wont wanna race me:rofl: j/k

SmelltheRubber
12-25-2002, 05:26 PM
Its all good bud, I dont race for bragging rights or anything like that (cause it is a V6 stang after all, :( ). I do it for fun! :thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
12-25-2002, 06:37 PM
i know man im just buggin, i was quite suprised i thought my car was running like ass, actually now that i think of it i think i saw you turning off sarcee onto country hills the other day, nice car:thumbsup:

CLiVE
12-25-2002, 08:29 PM
Nice kill! :thumbsup: