PDA

View Full Version : First one!

knees scrapin'
02-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Damn its nice to be riding again. Put the battery back in today, checked her over and ................:banghead: . She wouldn't start. I guess I pooched the battery somhow in storage

So after a boost shes alive again. Long story short I missed riding more then I thought. Impatiance is a virtue to me.:D

Ride safe boys and girls.

RiCE-DaDDy
03-01-2005, 02:49 AM
oh your in SoCal, no wonder, i was like who the hell is riding in calgary right now lol

FroggerDude
03-01-2005, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
oh your in SoCal, no wonder, i was like who the hell is riding in calgary right now lol

lots of ppl :D

futurecivic
03-01-2005, 08:43 AM
my buddy at work has been riding for a couple of days now and hes in calgary damn nice weather here

knees scrapin'
03-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

Not Cali I should really change that. South Calgary.

Yeah I would have been riding 2 weeks ago on a few nice days but I was away for work.

You CAN ride all year long in Calgary. Thank the lord for Chinook winds.:thumbsup:

RiCE-DaDDy
03-03-2005, 07:01 PM
^ keyword: CAN ;)

DSMer4Life
03-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Yep, I've been out a couple times this week and damn it feels good. You just have to watch the gravel and wet patches turned icy, once the sun sets.

It's funny, when I put her away, I thought "man, it's gonna be a long winter". A little over two months later, she's back on the road! Gotta love Calgary.:D

djstefan
03-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Didn't park mine for more than 2 weeks at a time. Dress warm as if you were going snowboarding and as long as the roads are dry, who cares about the temperature!?