PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Supra

SuPhistiKatEd
02-28-2005, 08:15 PM
At first I thought I was dreaming, but upon second glance...I realized it was a late model Supra complete with a body kit (WB if I'm not mistaken) and yellow/lime green (it was hard to tell at night) in color. I only got to admire its behind though...:( That thing can get up and go. Anyways, nice car...whoever owns it. :bigpimp:

izzoblitzo
02-28-2005, 08:32 PM
are you sure it wasnt a yellow celica with a body kit and supra tails molded into the trunk?

Chandler_Racing
02-28-2005, 08:35 PM
I saw it yesterday on my way to peters, looked like a supra to me :dunno:

marq-jt
02-28-2005, 08:35 PM
im pretty sure i knwo what he's talking about it was parked in chinnook parking lot at those 15 min ones and i took a second glance aswell when i saw it...man it was amazing i never though someone here in calgary had one but hey props to the guy who owns it...and im pretty sure i know what a supra looks like...

Importz
02-28-2005, 08:37 PM
thats my buddy and its a pos...might look good thats about it

djayz
02-28-2005, 08:40 PM
get us some pics...words dont do justice in this case

marq-jt
02-28-2005, 08:42 PM
it looks nice though ... has he done nethign to the engine....

Importz
02-28-2005, 08:42 PM
sorry i dont

izzoblitzo
02-28-2005, 08:44 PM
There's a really sweet red one in the southwest.. it's got texas plates.. but Im pretty sure it's local now.. I used to see it on the way to work every couple days.. driven by some dude in his 50's at least.

he's got aftermarket rims, and a HUGE exhaust.. it's crazy loud.. a really nice red paint job.

t-im
02-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Some of you guys have never seen a Supra around here before??......

it's not that common, but they are around

Godfuader
02-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Importz
thats my buddy and its a pos...might look good thats about it

If its the same one im thinkin off...It has yellow interior which doesnt match the exterior color (pale yellow) That one was being sold at a premium price a while back :dunno:

canadian_hustla
02-28-2005, 09:46 PM
there used to be a silver veilside one in the NW (bodykit, spoiler, rims, the works), saw it last year.. I haven't seen it since
:(

Speed_69
02-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by canadian_hustla
there used to be a silver veilside one in the NW (bodykit, spoiler, rims, the works), saw it last year.. I haven't seen it since
:(
yea that one is nice!! i've seen it about 4-5 times in downtown last year

mutsuraboshi
03-01-2005, 04:43 AM
its been written off :rolleyes:

EK 2.0
03-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by marq-jt
im pretty sure i knwo what he's talking about it was parked in chinnook parking lot at those 15 min ones and i took a second glance aswell when i saw it...man it was amazing i never though someone here in calgary had one but hey props to the guy who owns it...and im pretty sure i know what a supra looks like...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by t-im
Some of you guys have never seen a Supra around here before??......

it's not that common, but they are around

EXACTLY...you some of you guys write as if Calgary is some boonie town and the nicest car we would see is the new Ford F450 Turbo Diesel...

Kaos
03-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

EXACTLY...you some of you guys write as if Calgary is some boonie town and the nicest car we would see is the new Ford F450 Turbo Diesel...

The nicest car I've seen is a white EK driving around in my neighborhood. :D

t-im
03-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

:rolleyes:

haha not like I want to sound like a snob, but it seems like alot of people get their panties in a bunch over seeing not exactly exotic cars and post as if you've seen the holy grail.

EK 2.0
03-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Kaos

The nicest car I've seen is a white EK driving around in my neighborhood. :D

you've seen that too??...the owner of that ride must be some sort of balla...that car is the stuff DREAMS are made of...:bigpimp:

Next time its in the 'hood, we should work up the nerve to talk to the owner...

hahaha

GT2NV
03-01-2005, 12:33 PM
the paint and interior dont match, but god damn its nice i dont care what anyone says, is it the same supra that was forsale for like 40,000?:nut:

Godfuader
03-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by GT2NV
the paint and interior dont match, but god damn its nice i dont care what anyone says, is it the same supra that was forsale for like 40,000?:nut:

Yup thats the one

canadian_hustla
03-01-2005, 09:13 PM
its been written off

:confused: what happened (any details?) other than the obvious

The_1
03-01-2005, 09:28 PM
the owner of this car is on here
very nice car

CelicaST-162
03-01-2005, 09:28 PM
I worked on that beast at work, it needs work lets put it that way:(

oddjob
03-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Screw the yellow Supra, anyone see that stock Red twin turbo one? An older guy was driving it on Glenmore.

:eek: Such a nice car. Stock.

JAYMEZ
03-01-2005, 11:32 PM
^^^ Ya that dude lives in Christie estate , I was talking to him last year , very nice car. The guy has a fricking lift and crap in his garage lol.

H4LFY2nR
03-05-2005, 10:22 AM
The pale yellow one doesn't have a spoiler, right? I saw it at Silvercity last weekend. Supras are really nice and rare but that one is ugly and ricy in my opinion (but at least its a turbo). The black one that was at World of Wheels is WAY nicer though.

DJ Lazy
03-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Yea, saw this pale yellow one everyone is talking about last week East Bound 16th Ave. It caught my eye for a moment, but thats about it.. I've seen a decent number of Supras in calgary..

Freebs
03-07-2005, 01:11 AM
There is a guy who lives down the road from me who owns a Supra with the Veilside kit on it and it is Gold in colour...thats up in the N.W (arbour lake)

likwid
03-07-2005, 01:18 AM
I dont know if it's the same one you guys are talking about, but I have seen a yellowish-green supra many times cruising down McLeod.

Canaduh
03-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by oddjob
Screw the yellow Supra, anyone see that stock Red twin turbo one? An older guy was driving it on Glenmore.

:eek: Such a nice car. Stock.

I saw it a few times in west hills area, it's hot :drool:

ecstasy_civic
03-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Freebs
There is a guy who lives down the road from me who owns a Supra with the Veilside kit on it and it is Gold in colour...thats up in the N.W (arbour lake)

Im pretty sure thats the 3rd gen RX7 your talking about, by the lake.

finboy
03-07-2005, 01:26 AM
a couple buddies saw it on deerfoot this weekend, i've heard its a POS :dunno:

SUPRAPHAT
03-07-2005, 02:12 AM
The yellow one needs a lot of work, was gonna buy it a while back but decided to wait for one that actually looked more like a supra. The kit is horrible and the paint is just disgusting.

I have also seen the red one, there are quite a few of them here in town. I have met the owner of that one as well as almost every other mkIV owner in this city. The red one is actually the owners 2nd mkIV. He has a green one and a red one. Him and Reg are pretty good buddies. Last time I was talking to him he was telling me about how he brought both of his supras up from the States. It looks like that's what I'm gonna have to do to get a decent one for under $50k:rolleyes:

The veilside one was written off, I think it was him pissin around, can't remember but a friend of mine is good buddies with that guy and was tellin me how he wrote it off after he had sooooo much money into it.

I think we won't have to worry so much about the mkIV ruling the roads this year, we have atleast 4 more mkIII supras that will be pushin 400-500 RWHP for the summertime:nut:

Hope to see yah guys at the track this year!

Jason

cycosis
03-08-2005, 12:07 AM
theres a really sweet one i saw in the summer downtown, it was oraange with a black trunk, roof and hood, probably CF, huge chrome rims and prolly 2-3 inch dish on the rears

Freebs
03-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

Im pretty sure thats the 3rd gen RX7 your talking about, by the lake.

ahah wow what do you know it is ahah :banghead: x1000 my bad...

Jaxx
03-08-2005, 07:34 PM
For the guys saying that Supra's aren't rare, you get a big :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me? I have seen more Vipers and Skylines in Calgary than MKIV Supra's. These puppies are very rare.

I know of one guy in Woodbine with an absolute mint XXXX year black TT MKIV with ROGUE1 plates that he doesn't drive much

JAYMEZ
03-08-2005, 10:48 PM
They are not that rare in general but yes they are rare in Calgary , I was thinking about picking one up from the States, seems like alot of them are for sale in the 91210 zip .:rofl:

t-im
03-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
They are not that rare in general but yes they are rare in Calgary , I was thinking about picking one up from the States, seems like alot of them are for sale in the 91210 zip .:rofl:

90210? :rofl:

eNeRgY
03-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by finboy
a couple buddies saw it on deerfoot this weekend, i've heard its a POS :dunno:
why does some people hate the fact that another person owns a supra? they can cust all they want but in reality supra will rape most of your honda's so grow up....you can't just say supras are a pos until you driven one to appreciate it!

Godfuader
03-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Finally, heres a low-res pic from my phone cam takin last week

Freebs
03-15-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by eNeRgY

why does some people hate the fact that another person owns a supra? they can cust all they want but in reality supra will rape most of your honda's so grow up....you can't just say supras are a pos until you driven one to appreciate it!

ahah yes i fully agree with you... hell i would love to own a supra of that year even if it was all stock.. a few dents here and there... i swear the only reason people cuss out other peoples rides is because they are jelouse of them. Pull your heads out of your asses and keep quiet because more then likely every one saying shit about the supra are probably still driving mommy or daddys car, taking the bus because you cant even afford a vehical or driving some POS....
ok im sorry i had to vent, but it gets to me when people say stuff like that.

CryoCarnage
03-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Freebs

ahah yes i fully agree with you... hell i would love to own a supra of that year even if it was all stock.. a few dents here and there... i swear the only reason people cuss out other peoples rides is because they are jelouse of them. Pull your heads out of your asses and keep quiet because more then likely every one saying shit about the supra are probably still driving mommy or daddys car, taking the bus because you cant even afford a vehical or driving some POS....
ok im sorry i had to vent, but it gets to me when people say stuff like that.
I totally agree. It's so gay when they do it.

oddjob
03-15-2005, 09:48 PM
I think what he did do it is what makes it a POS. Shitty yellow color, crappy kit, etc.

XylathaneGTR
03-15-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by oddjob
I think what he did do it is what makes it a POS. Shitty yellow color, crappy kit, etc.
Good for you, but then again, to each his own.
When you buy you're own MK4 supra, do it up how ever you want.

eNeRgY
03-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Godfuader
Finally, heres a low-res pic from my phone cam takin last week
so now you guys seen the pic of that car, so what do you say now its still thumbs down or thubs up?

talonboi
03-16-2005, 08:58 AM
i like it, just not the color :thumbsup:
supras are awsome, drove one for a whole summer in winnipeg, pretty cool...alot of people checking out the car, asking questions, since it was the only one in winnipeg...but for this supra...looks nice...i dont care if it was pink, its still a supra :drool:

PorknBeans
03-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Stock=:drool:

Godfuader
03-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by talonboi
i like it, just not the color :thumbsup:
...but for this supra...looks nice...i dont care if it was pink, its still a supra :drool:

See the thing is that this car looked amazing on the road. That pic shows how much the car was dropped. I took that pic from my drive height and could see clearly above the supra and im in a relatively low Celica. The problem is when the car is parked. I checked this car up close when it came to Auto Dream and the color DID make a difference. you can see the interior being a striking yellow and the exterior being pale yellow.
Up-close you wonder why someone would do something like that, but on the road, this ride definately looks amazing.

motoki88
03-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Just to let you guys know that the current owner of this car is the not the same owner that painted the car that color. So don't jump to conclusions when saying this guy did such a bad thing to the car because the current owner bought the car like that. Also, he has a lot of plans in store for the car, i.e. return the car to like-stock conditions. So please lets stop putting down the car because it is not his doing.
Cheers

PorknBeans
03-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by motoki88
Just to let you guys know that the current owner of this car is the not the same owner that painted the car that color. So don't jump to conclusions when saying this guy did such a bad thing to the car because the current owner bought the car like that. Also, he has a lot of plans in store for the car, i.e. return the car to like-stock conditions. So please lets stop putting down the car because it is not his doing.
Cheers

The previous owner fucked it up. Good to see its finally in good hands. :thumbsup:

The_1
03-16-2005, 11:10 PM
just give it a few months
the owner has big plans for this car

Freebs
03-17-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by talonboi
looks nice...i dont care if it was pink, its still a supra :drool:

ahah i agree... and like i said before, it could be a bone stock supra.. in a funky colour and i would be all over it if i could afford it...
i love the body kit on it too personally..and as much as i like the spoilers that supras ushally have... i like it with out too.
if i new this guy or even saw him i would love to just sitt in the car.. i give this guy props on an amazing car...

AllGoNoShow
03-31-2005, 04:53 PM
Saw it again last night driving down Country Hills, even with the yellow I still think its a sexy car, but to each his own. Props to the guy for owning a tight ride.

Dooms_Bane
04-01-2005, 08:47 AM
yo.... that supra... or... integra LOL i don't think it's a supra.. i believe i see it parked near my nabourhood all the time during the summer is only has a back kit that makes it look like a supra.... it's parked along 52nd.. near memorial... the section between 7-11 and burgerking if you all know what i'm talking about haha.... if anyone lives near there they should see that car.. i dont' recall but it was built up to look like a supra but he did a poor job on the headlights lol :clap:

youngbex
04-01-2005, 03:24 PM
i think the mk4 supras look the best stock, black and tinted windows:drool:

Chester
04-01-2005, 06:16 PM
damn it looks nice too me

Godfuader
04-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Dooms_Bane
yo.... that supra... or... integra LOL i don't think it's a supra.. i believe i see it parked near my nabourhood all the time during the summer is only has a back kit that makes it look like a supra.... it's parked along 52nd.. near memorial... the section between 7-11 and burgerking if you all know what i'm talking about haha.... if anyone lives near there they should see that car.. i dont' recall but it was built up to look like a supra but he did a poor job on the headlights lol :clap:

I hope ur not refering to the attached yellow supra, cuz its a real Supra. I dont think any integra can get kits to make it sooo wide.

RSX.04
04-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by cycosis
theres a really sweet one i saw in the summer downtown, it was oraange with a black trunk, roof and hood, probably CF, huge chrome rims and prolly 2-3 inch dish on the rears

i saw that one in midnapore last summer. it looked sexy. there was also a orange eclipse 95+ turbo w/ black hood & roof rolling around that area too.