PDA

View Full Version : saw beyond on global news

90Tegra
02-28-2005, 08:43 PM
i saw this site on global news today at 6:30 and they were talkin bout the street race crash in b.c. and they showed this site and how police are trackin underground street races

turbotrip
02-28-2005, 08:49 PM
lol....look out ricers they know ur here and theyre comming for u!

Toms-SC
02-28-2005, 08:52 PM
I dont think that was beyond...I dont remember seeing those user names. I think that was revscene.com

nismodrifter
02-28-2005, 08:59 PM
probably was revscene if they were talking about BC

cycosis
03-01-2005, 12:09 AM
we have nothing to do with street racing here:dunno:

7thgenvic
03-01-2005, 12:17 AM
i was 2 blocks away from where the accident was yesterday! well where i was staying was! and goddd they had alot of PoPo out there last night! its really sad that innocient people paid the price for those fucking street racers!

Team_Mclaren
03-01-2005, 12:20 AM
just for the record:

davidI
03-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Those police sure do great detective work if that's the case :rofl:

Every time someone posts here about street racing they're torn apart by people telling them how stupid it is!

rmk
03-01-2005, 01:07 PM
i'm sure that they do monitor the site. i can picture all the cops hovering over the computer drooling at the leo section.:bigpimp:

RIP.

Z_Fan
03-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by cycosis
we have nothing to do with street racing here:dunno:

Unfortunately, there is an entire thread of admissions which is very recent and still active on beyond...

Anyhow, if you have a fast car, you should know better. I was really dumbfounded when I read about people bringing [and racing] 10 second cars to street races in Calgary. These are the people who are supposed to be smart enough to know better.

But, if you're bringing a 10 second car (or quicker) to street races to beat up on 15+ second cars kids have temporarily stolen from their parents - well...you top my moron list. :dunno:

schurchill39
03-01-2005, 04:46 PM
I wonder if some one posted a thread saying there would be a street race at so and so place and so and so time on so and so date if the cops would actaully show up. Say you posted it a few days before the "race"..... Makes you wonder

Weasel
03-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
I wonder if some one posted a thread saying there would be a street race at so and so place and so and so time on so and so date if the cops would actaully show up. Say you posted it a few days before the "race"..... Makes you wonder

Are you joking every cop in Calgary knows when and where the street races are every Saturday night. Not like its a hidden fact. They let it go for a while and then depending on how big it gets they shut it down. So many tickets they can give out every night. Lots of income for the city.

Oh and before I get flamed to hell no I don't go to them. I grew up.

Ben
03-01-2005, 05:41 PM
besides, cops have been frequenting this forum regularly for a long time now, and nothings changed. Dont do stupid shit, dont post your stupid shit and all is good.

schurchill39
03-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Street races you say... every saturday night too. Hmmm where are these automobile challanges?

buh_buh
03-01-2005, 11:13 PM
:rofl: they're going to be looking a LONG time if they're trying to find these alleged underground street races on Beyond