PDA

View Full Version : Wth?!

A790
03-02-2005, 01:45 AM
What the hell?

Driving down Glenmore leaving Calgary doing about 92km or so a red EG Civic hatch flies past me, complete with the bumblebee and all. Just as he passes me he swerves into my lane and brakes, almost causing me to hit him.

I put it in 3rd and pass him to keep him from pulling that shit again and in my rear view I see this kid giving me the finger and swerving from side to side before misjuding himself and going up on the curb!! Did somebody not tell him that driving like an asshole is likely to bite him in the ass (karma)?!

Why are people so bloody dumb?

I'm seriously going to laugh if one day soon I see a thread with pictures of the damage to this kids car.

lastprodigy
03-02-2005, 01:54 AM
nice "kill" :poosie: ( of a ricer...)

finboy
03-02-2005, 01:56 AM
darwin>ricers

A790
03-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Well I figured that if I get in front of him and block him that he can't "brake check" me again.

buh_buh
03-02-2005, 02:03 AM
man brake checking is like the new pink

TypeS
03-02-2005, 09:29 AM
hahaha "shit bro, race me or your front bumper is dog meat biiiiatch!":guns:

good kill man, one less guy driving a civic doing the gangsta lean:rofl:

BokCh0y
03-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
nice "kill" :poosie: ( of a ricer...)

hahaha very nice.

kiwi
03-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Nice!

t-im
03-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by A790
What the hell?

Driving down Glenmore leaving Calgary doing about 92km or so a red EG Civic hatch flies past me, complete with the bumblebee and all. Just as he passes me he swerves into my lane and brakes, almost causing me to hit him.

that happen to me today except the driver (in a late model civic with blue turn signals :rolleyes: ) decided to cut me off eachtime I switched lanes..and does a rice by going at least 110 in a 80 zone..among other things in my road rage induced morning

I hope some karmic retribution happens to him and he rear ends someone and is forced to take out his nasty ass blue turn signals, or he's rear edned and it's deemed his fault for driving like a dick during morning traffic (BLAH)