i also got a custom box that had 2 10inch 700 watt legacys in them

we took them out and now we wre going to put mine in it

wut do u think?

negative feedback welcome

thnx
Matt

shakalaka
03-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Well to be honest I have never heard of that brand name for subs. Deff. they arent the best ones out there like JL, RF or Alpine etc. Depends what kinda quality and bass you want from them. They should work just fine. I dunno I might be wrong, they could be some hardcore branded subs as well.

spike98
03-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Well what did you pay for them? They are the el cheapo line of car audio products but if you got them for super cheap then its not to bad. Of course there is ALOT out there that is better. The only thing that matters is that you like the way the sound. Not anyone else.

SneakyNeek
03-03-2005, 04:54 PM
i payed 220 for them with a custom box and amp

legacy is a good brand name i thought

there 400 rms so they should pound?

spike98
03-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Just because the subs are rated for 400w RMS that doesnt mean that the kenwood amp will supply that to them. Which i am most certain it wont. Hook the stuff up and see what you think, if it meets your needs then awsome but if you aren't satisfied then sell it for what you can get and buy something else. Some of us on here have alot of experiance in the car audio world and would be able to suggests products based on your budget and needs.

BumpinTalon
03-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by SneakyNeek
i payed 220 for them with a custom box and amp

legacy is a good brand name i thought

there 400 rms so they should pound?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

take them back if you can. legacy is not a good name for anything and kenwood amps are okay but not great. I would have paid no more then $50 subs in box and $100 for the amp, and thats only if they were in mint condition.

SneakyNeek
03-03-2005, 07:34 PM
o plz there good dont wry about it trust me