PDA

View Full Version : biker busted in front sait?

method
03-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Someone on a silver and red CBR (600 I guess?) got owned by a cop today right in front of the clayton carroll building at SAIT...

guy tears down the road doing god knows what speed, right past a cop. guess he was cuffed and thrown in the back of the cruiser, city-wide came and towed his bike away, and a paddy-wagon showed up at the scene too.

looked like this bike... anyone know the guy? holy cow man.. slow down :nut:

fast95pony
03-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Another idiot on a sport bike ?? Now there's a suprise !

I wonder if he said " ..but doing 120 km/h down a residential road actually feels slow " ..
:D

Importz
03-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony

I wonder if he said " ..but doing 120 km/h down a residential road actually feels slow " ..

lol

wildkarrde
03-03-2005, 09:14 PM
har har.

wildrice
03-03-2005, 09:17 PM
haha, i saw that bike today parked at the lot near crandel and john ware building

that was around 1145ish

finboy
03-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony

awsome :thumbsup:

b16Ateg
03-03-2005, 09:26 PM
haha i heard about that from my cousins husband.. i got a kick out of it cos the cops always hid behind the sait sign on 16th..

carstar
03-04-2005, 01:38 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr. Burns
03-04-2005, 01:51 PM
HAHAH I hope he has to sell the bike to pay his fines.

sputnik
03-04-2005, 02:11 PM
he should have tried this line with the cop...

Originally posted by yeahisaidit
haha sorry but not all of us drive like little grannies,and dont be mad at me because i can keep my car under control at those speeds, one day you too will be able to drive like a man

X_plorer
03-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Another idiot on a bike? Yes, I totally agree . But don't ruin it for all of us. I ride responsibly, maybe because I am new to bikes, maybe because I am a chick. But your experiences with dicks on bikes have ruined it for me. I can't count the number of times I have been out and I am signalling and hand signalling to get over and no one will let me in, or I have been cut off, etc... Also suddenly because you ride a bike everyone wants to race you (not as if you stood a chance against a bike)-I have seen this create some very unsafe conditions, and not from the biker but from the car peeling out from an intersection at mach 2. I'm just saying don't treat us as if we are all punks because we are not.

kevie88
03-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by X_plorer
Another idiot on a bike? Yes, I totally agree . But don't ruin it for all of us. I ride responsibly, maybe because I am new to bikes, maybe because I am a chick. But your experiences with dicks on bikes have ruined it for me. I can't count the number of times I have been out and I am signalling and hand signalling to get over and no one will let me in, or I have been cut off, etc... Also suddenly because you ride a bike everyone wants to race you (not as if you stood a chance against a bike)-I have seen this create some very unsafe conditions, and not from the biker but from the car peeling out from an intersection at mach 2. I'm just saying don't treat us as if we are all punks because we are not.

Well said. Some of us veteran riders are tired of being lumped in with the bad crowd too. I spend most of my time (er... most :D) tooling around doing the speed limit.

Take it easy out there people!! the roads are still slick and crappy. No need to go mental right now.

toyboy88
03-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
he should have tried this line with the cop...

2.4l
03-04-2005, 06:37 PM
fucking pussy cant get away with a bike in residential? shitty rider.. i could probly get away in a fucking tempo ahahaha

Hash_man
03-04-2005, 07:02 PM
fucking pussy cant get away with a bike in residential? shitty rider.. i could probly get away in a fucking tempo ahahaha

Straight up genious right here... :rofl: :guns:

gorillam
03-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by 2.4l

You are so retarded, coming from the guy who pvt messages me wanting to race my dads TT viper cause his 2.4 is so fast.

:bullshit: :english: :english: :english: :english: :bullshit: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :english:

That should be enough of those for you, RETARD.

Canaduh
03-04-2005, 07:31 PM

see what I said before about kids and bikes, stupid is as stupid does, doesn't mean everyone with a bike is bad though. I still think you should have to pass an i.q. test to own a bike if you are younger then 25 cuz most of the kids that age that do are retards and this just proves it once more

:drama:

88CRX
03-04-2005, 07:52 PM

/shakes head and just walks away :banghead:

Team_Mclaren
03-04-2005, 08:10 PM

wow, that's no respect what so ever!!! :thumbsdow
hopefully someday you'll learn

2002civic
03-05-2005, 03:24 PM
you are a moron, enough said:thumbsdow

DuPont
03-05-2005, 03:53 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with bikers, or anything, so http://tinypic.com/20rsdi

but It's not worth opening a new thread about it, and most people viewing this thread are probably connected to SAIT somehow.

So... did anyone see a quick fight in the automotive area parking lot on Wed, or Thurs? lol

4wslude
03-17-2005, 12:54 AM
time give people with bikes a break people, i know its early but alot of people have been waiting for awhile, and i know its stupid to do shit around this time on a bike, but u guys go out and buy a bike and you'll see for yourselves why people do this shit

jegger69
03-17-2005, 08:35 PM
PERSONALLY IF YOU BUY A "SPORT BIKE" AND DRIVE SLOW U LOOK LIKE JUST AS BIG OF AN ASS. YOU DONT BUY A FAST CAR TO DRIVE SLOW SO WHY WOULD YOU BUY A FAST BIKE AND DRIVE SLOW???

NOT SAYING IT IS OK TO DO IT ON THE STREETS BUT I KNOW IF I HAVE A SPORT BIKE I WOULD DRIVE LIKE AN INSANE @$$hole TOO HA HA HA HA!!! SO STOP HATEING ON THE PPL WHO ARNT AFFRAID TO ROMP ON THE BIKE AND MAKE IT DO WHAT IT WAZ BUILT TO DO!!!!!

X_plorer
03-17-2005, 10:41 PM
I don't know I bought a sport bike and rode it safely and responsibly(slow if you want to call it that) because A)I don't like cruisers B) I like how a full fairing looks and C)I need a bike that is light. I don't think the point is riding like and idiot because the bike can go fast, just that there is a time and place for that, and its called the track. There is no place in the city to safely and fully appreciate any sport bike or sports cars limits.

finboy
03-17-2005, 10:45 PM

Originally posted by jegger69
PERSONALLY IF YOU BUY A "SPORT BIKE" AND DRIVE SLOW U LOOK LIKE JUST AS BIG OF AN ASS. YOU DONT BUY A FAST CAR TO DRIVE SLOW SO WHY WOULD YOU BUY A FAST BIKE AND DRIVE SLOW???

NOT SAYING IT IS OK TO DO IT ON THE STREETS BUT I KNOW IF I HAVE A SPORT BIKE I WOULD DRIVE LIKE AN INSANE @$$hole TOO HA HA HA HA!!! SO STOP HATEING ON THE PPL WHO ARNT AFFRAID TO ROMP ON THE BIKE AND MAKE IT DO WHAT IT WAZ BUILT TO DO!!!!!

any mod feel like knocking about 20% off of their user rating?

:thumbsup:

Honda_002
03-17-2005, 10:48 PM

It took me a long time to realise this too, but once you finally mature you will realise that people around you see you and shake their heads because your driving like a fuckin idiot. It took me a year and 2 accidents to realise this but trust me, its a lesson well learned.

But if you want to look like a little dick cutting people off and riding like a shit head, by all means go for it buddy:thumbsdow

Honda_002
03-17-2005, 10:51 PM
You also realize that driving is a privelage, not a right, right?
It just people like you that give other responsible bikers, as well as young drivers a bad name.

88CRX
03-17-2005, 10:56 PM

jeez... this thread gets better with every post :banghead:

Honda_002
03-17-2005, 10:58 PM
no kidding:banghead:

B20EF
03-17-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by DuPont
This doesn't have anything to do with bikers, or anything, so http://tinypic.com/20rsdi

but It's not worth opening a new thread about it, and most people viewing this thread are probably connected to SAIT somehow.

So... did anyone see a quick fight in the automotive area parking lot on Wed, or Thurs? lol

Haha, no but I did see the guy getting arrested on the bike, and his bike getting loaded on the tow truck

jegger69
03-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Yeah knok 20% off my user rating!!!!
Allthough i did say "PERSONALLY IF YOU BUY A SPORT BIKE"

PERSONALLY!!!! it amazes me the stupidity of about 70% of the ppl on this site!!!! everyone has there own view on things as you are intitled to yours i hate to break it to you but im intitled to mine, and thats why i said PERSONALLY because PERSONALLY i do believe that ur a retard if u buy anything fast and dont use it to it's potential, and i didnt say it waz right to do it on the street!!

finboy
03-24-2005, 06:17 PM

PERSONALLY!!!! it amazes me the stupidity of about 70% of the ppl on this site!!!! everyone has there own view on things as you are intitled to yours i hate to break it to you but im intitled to mine, and thats why i said PERSONALLY because PERSONALLY i do believe that ur a retard if u buy anything fast and dont use it to it's potential, and i didnt say it waz right to do it on the street!!
you said in your previous quote that anyone driving a sport bike slow was an idiot. guess what, traffic is slow, and if you are cutting through traffic with your bike and going fast enough to get arrested, then people are more then entitled to call you an idiot.

jegger69
03-28-2005, 09:14 PM
As im intitled to call you a poser that is affraid to drive fast

7thgenvic
03-28-2005, 09:30 PM

stupidity! learn how to fucking spell! it is entitled NOT intitled!

cause your soon to be S13 is going to be sooooo fast too! god i love fucktards like you!

finboy
03-28-2005, 09:47 PM

actually, i have no problem with driving fast, but when the road is a 50 zone with people constantly crossing the road (like on 16th ave right by sait) then only a complete IDIOT or punk ass new driver would be dumb enough to speed in that area.

go do the world a favor and drive into a wall moron.

Toms-SC
03-28-2005, 10:09 PM
+1 Vote for ban on jegger69

7thgenvic
03-29-2005, 12:58 AM
+2 for the ban wagon

Nismo S13
03-29-2005, 01:13 AM
+3, man some peoples children!:banghead:

talonted
03-29-2005, 01:29 AM

Deffinatly not the smartest remarks that i have herd from anyone lately.

jegger69
04-03-2005, 10:14 PM
YEAH COMMON BANN ME!!! PLEEZE :D HERE IS A PIC OF ME GIVING A FUK >>>>>>>:D <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Skyline_Addict
04-03-2005, 10:26 PM
this thread is being beat to death...time for a close.