PDA

View Full Version : not really, but it was sweet-supra-

streetarab
03-03-2005, 09:03 PM
so it wasnt really on the street, it was in a parkin lot, and it was an encounter with the addition of a test drive,
my friend borrowed his grandmothers 87 supra, naturally aspirated 5 speed, i didnt think it would be anything great, but it was definitly nothing i expected. this car was amazing, its got massive amounts of torque, all over the place, good power for the drift, not that i did that ;) i found it amazing, absolute blast to drive, it was amazing, definitly an awesome car that i would love to own...all of you with them are lucky fuckin bastards

nismodrifter
03-03-2005, 09:10 PM
um wow is this supposed to be a Top Gear review of the aighty seven toyota supra which handals just mavelously on these pirelli tyres with just epic mounts of traction ?? worst story ever

streetarab
03-03-2005, 09:12 PM
it was a good time :dunno:

Honda_002
03-03-2005, 09:37 PM
oh yeah.......................
:rolleyes:

NickGT
03-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Baggin on granny's car gets the :thumbsdow from me. I know it's probably a nice supra, but show some respect? How would you feel if someone borrowed your car, and was stunting in a parking lot with it and you found out? I'd be pissed. :dunno:

Honda_002
03-03-2005, 09:43 PM
No kidding.
Your granny would snap if you wrapped that thing around a pole. It would make you look like an ass too.