PDA

View Full Version : how much could you get for this prelude

b16Ateg
03-03-2005, 09:11 PM
my dad has a 1996 prelude srv and he doesn't know if he wants to sell it... he keeps talking about it but then changes his mind cos he doesn't know how much he could really sell if for... this car has never been winter driving and sits in the garage all the time and he only drives like like to baseball and to the train and back home in the summer.. the car has like 80000kms on it .. so i was wondering if he does decide to sell it how much should he sell it for or whats a good price that it would be worth

schurchill39
03-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Maybe if you gave us some more info and maybe a few pics we could help you out more

t-im
03-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Honestly, I know some posters here are going to say it's worth alot because it's such a "desired" model and it's fairly low in km's, and i'm sure you can sell it at a fairly nice price (in consideration the car is ~10 years old+the fact its <10km a yr)

.....but for someone to actually buy it at a price that'll make it worth it for you, you'll have to find that one person who can actually appreciate the car, and has been searching high and low for it...those type of buyers are hard to come by..

In the end, I think it's better just to keep the car and keep driving it because the car is in good condition, etc...why don't you take it off your dads hands?... :thumbsup:

b16Ateg
03-03-2005, 11:23 PM
ya i will try and get pics of it.. and take it off his hands.. i have been trying to since i have been 15 and ya that car is my dads baby... for ppl that have seen it would know what i'm talking about cos its in the best shape i have seen on those cars.. and i would buy it off him and sell my car in a heart beat but since i have a kid coming i need something around the lines of a 4dr but then again that idea can change

HuMz
03-03-2005, 11:32 PM
is it a 5spd? I have a buddy who is undecided on a prelude/gsr/or newer 4 runner, pm me with all the info, and i know he has between 10-14 to spend