PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Fault Code Reader and a SRS Code Reader

j0nblayz
03-03-2005, 11:10 PM
does anyone have a Fault Code Reader and also a SRS Reading/Reset Tool? my check engine light came on, and i did the pedal trick to read out the codes, and i got 1221 which mean i need a o2 sensor, but i just want to double check, also need a SRS Reading/Reset Tool, my srs airbag light came on and need to read out the fault code on that and reset the light. Does anyone have these tools? or know a local shop that has them other then the dealers? dealers wanted to charge me $100 just to read the codes, for that price i can buy a code reader.. heh.. thanx

Kaos
03-04-2005, 11:19 AM
I got a BMP fault code tool.
I'll rent it out to your for $15 (Better than paying $100).
Im not trying to be a cheap skate or anything but this tool cost me alot of money.
My fault code tool reader might not reset your SRS but it will reset your check engine light and check the codes.

PM me.

j0nblayz
03-04-2005, 11:24 AM
check pm kaos, now all i need is a srs fault reader, anyone please?

REFLUX
03-04-2005, 07:43 PM
j0nblayz, are you still selling those SIM cards?

I've sent you PMs & posted in your for sale thread but you have yet to answer.

If you are not selling them anymore, please deny my $10 payment.
Otherwise, please send the SIM card to the address provided in the PayPal payment.

j0nblayz
03-05-2005, 12:12 AM
hey kaos, i wont be needing that fault reader anymore, after i changed my o2, the check engine light is now off.. and man my car has never ran better.. idle/acceleration is AMAZING.. so smooth and no more nasty gas smell... still a little bit of sulphur smell from cats though.. by i do need to replace those.. but not as bad.. now i really need someone with a tool to read my srs airbag fault and to reset it...

Kaos
03-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by j0nblayz
hey kaos, i wont be needing that fault reader anymore, after i changed my o2, the check engine light is now off.. and man my car has never ran better.. idle/acceleration is AMAZING.. so smooth and no more nasty gas smell... still a little bit of sulphur smell from cats though.. by i do need to replace those.. but not as bad.. now i really need someone with a tool to read my srs airbag fault and to reset it...

No problem man.
Good thing that it was your O2sensor.
Gimme a shout if you ever need anything.