PDA

View Full Version : Twin Turbo Dodge Truck

Gripenfelter
03-04-2005, 03:10 PM
http://motortrend.com/av/112_0501_dodgehennessey_vid/

Mad$ella
03-04-2005, 03:21 PM
FAST!!! :eek: Id like to twin turbo my mustang... too costly tho...

ex1z7
03-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Woah...

badseed
03-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Holy son of a bitch!!:eek: :eek:

1badPT
03-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Holy shit! :thumbsup: :drool: :drool:

danno
03-04-2005, 05:04 PM
what would that be like with regular tires?? i don't think you could even move. that's still pretty stupid to do that to a truck, should have just kept it to the viper.:thumbsdow

ZorroAMG
03-04-2005, 05:51 PM
^ party pooper, take your toys and go home, mommy has cookies waiting for you:rofl:

nismodrifter
03-04-2005, 06:19 PM
well ain't that just purty, love the way the rear just SLAMS down
ye haw

Chester
03-04-2005, 06:46 PM
:eek: sweeeet:drool:

Barking_Spidre
03-04-2005, 08:28 PM
:eek: Amazing!

I wonder how much that costs ya.

theken
03-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by danno
what would that be like with regular tires?? i don't think you could even move. that's still pretty stupid to do that to a truck, should have just kept it to the viper.:thumbsdow
why is that stupid to do that to a truck??
putting power into crx is stupid but nobody says that to each their own

ae8polishman
03-05-2005, 07:54 AM
man.....thats fast and amazing....

Digital_7
03-05-2005, 08:17 AM
:eek: :drool: Were do I sign up for one?!?!?!? and how much?

Canaduh
03-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by theken

why is that stupid to do that to a truck??
putting power into crx is stupid but nobody says that to each their own

it's because even if you twin turboed a crx it wouldn't still be anywhere near as fast as that truck. oh wait, that's cuz if you stuff twin turbo's on one of those sh*tboxes it would blow up.

Jealousy:rofl: :rofl: :drama: :guns:

danno
03-05-2005, 10:14 AM
come on guys, it's just what i think. if you don't want to hear what people think you shouldn't be on here. who's gonna be able to afford that truck sticker price of about 70k + turbos from hennessey 50k,that's what they were for the viper i think. only super rich people could afford it. who wouldn't even use it as a truck, why not go buy a viper and do that up?? you'll get some handles as well with the viper

what's with picking on my car?? putting power into something i can drive everyday, not really stupid. relax guys it's just a opinon

theken
03-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Canaduh

it's because even if you twin turboed a crx it wouldn't still be anywhere near as fast as that truck. oh wait, that's cuz if you stuff twin turbo's on one of those sh*tboxes it would blow up.

Jealousy:rofl: :rofl: :drama: :guns:
i dont think you understood my question, or your respose doesnt make sense. i asked why is it sxtupid to put power into a truck
i have 2 trucks, one is in the turboing process right now, the other is a hemi :D

gorillam
03-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by danno
come on guys, it's just what i think. if you don't want to hear what people think you shouldn't be on here. who's gonna be able to afford that truck sticker price of about 70k + turbos from hennessey 50k,that's what they were for the viper i think. only super rich people could afford it. who wouldn't even use it as a truck, why not go buy a viper and do that up?? you'll get some handles as well with the viper

what's with picking on my car?? putting power into something i can drive everyday, not really stupid. relax guys it's just a opinon

You're missing the, why not do that to both??

If you got enough money for a tt viper you can have and most likely will have both. Ive been in a vca viper truck before and they did a decent job on it.

Too bad I would never never never buy anything from hennesy after they screwed so many people.