PDA

View Full Version : Houseboating

Kirbs17
03-05-2005, 04:11 AM
Anyone here ever been houseboating? (In the shuswap, utah, wherever?) I went last year to the 'shwap for my bday and it was a blast, we went with Waterways Vacations. Im currently planning a trip with Sun N Fun houseboats, anyone ever used them?

Ben
03-05-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Kirbs17
Anyone here ever been houseboating? (In the shuswap, utah, wherever?) I went last year to the 'shwap for my bday and it was a blast, we went with Waterways Vacations. Im currently planning a trip with Sun N Fun houseboats, anyone ever used them?

Houseboating ownz, cabin at Shuswap, take the houseboat out, party our asses off, swim, hottub, waterski, jetski, just have an absolute blast. Hope to do that this year too.

lam-boy
03-05-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm trying to get one going with my friends for this summer, It's gonna be a blast if everything goes down.

civicrider
03-05-2005, 03:59 PM
im going out for one in the summer as well i dont know who its booked through because i didnt book it.

69cougar
03-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Kirbs17

We have used them before from what I recall they are in Sorrento, little bit further drive but it's great because you start out on a less crowded part of the lake. We had the "Kerin James" It was broke when we got there but they had it fixed before we departed and did not have any problems with it.. They were very good. I am sure you will have fun with whatever company you choose, Some of those boats are so big these days. Two thing if you go.

1) You can rent Seadoos at Copper Island Floating store.

2)Try and get up to Silver Beach on the Seymour Arm. best part of the lake IMO.

Enjoy!!

Gspotracer
03-07-2005, 12:58 PM
I've gone every year for the past 4yrs, tons of fun, Twin Anchors has the best boats IMO.

GT2NV
03-07-2005, 01:13 PM
the prices arent bad but i hear the price of gas kills you?

brandon
03-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Houseboating ownz, cabin at Shuswap, take the houseboat out, party our asses off, swim, hottub, waterski, jetski, just have an absolute blast. Hope to do that this year too.

oh we will :D

Gspotracer
03-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by GT2NV
the prices arent bad but i hear the price of gas kills you?

The houseboat companies charge about 10cents more a liter than the floating store, so just fill up there on your last day and you'll save some $$:thumbsup: