PDA

View Full Version : Where does one find imports in T.O?

insomnia
03-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone knew where we east coast torontonians can find sources for some nice Japanese imports. I've noticed a lot of import dealers and sellers work on the west coast (probably cause moving cars from ports in BC to ON is a pain) so I was wondering if anyone knew any sites like importconcern.ca who are stationed in Ontario.

To be more specific, I'm just doing some research on 89/90 Skylines, hard to find in Ontario, online at least!

Thanks ;)

A790
03-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Check out www.importconcern.ca

They can ship to you, and that keeps things simple :)

insomnia
03-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I know about them, but the problem is I don't think shipping the car from prov. to prov. is too simple actually!

You'd have to get all the numbers changed for the province, plus if there were issues with the vehicle, I wouldn't be able to use warranty, etc.

And then you have to pay all the taxes and shipping fees! Anyhow, thanks. Anybody know some Skyline dealers in TO?

Originally posted by A790
Check out www.importconcern.ca

They can ship to you, and that keeps things simple :)

A790
03-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Skyline dealers? Warranties? Since when was there any sort of warrenty implied - ever - on a 15 year old vehicle?

And I really hate to rain on your parade but these numbers that are getting changed, whichever they may be, are going to have to anyway since the vehicle is from over seas.

Try looking around for an importer in Toronto (I'm sure there's at least 1).

Every car I've shipped from Ontario to Calgary needed an OOP inspection, and that was it.