PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Add a speeding ticket subsection

pixil9
03-06-2005, 01:40 AM
topic says it..

Kobe
03-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Why? its the same questions asked over and over again, just search...

pixil9
03-06-2005, 01:42 AM
not really. every situation is different.

civicrider
03-06-2005, 01:45 AM
if there isnt a subsection for it, these posts should be controlled they are turning into those posts about every kids photoshop.

nismodrifter
03-06-2005, 01:47 AM
how about....................no

"hi guys I got a speeding ticket today for going 130 on deerfoot and then he gave me a ticket for my ricer muffler but actually its not rice because it does actually give me power but it does have a powerful sound which the cops don't like and I thought 130 was ok because traffic was going that speed and if I don't keep up to traffic then I will get trampled over by the cars behind me so I went 130 and now I got a ticket but then I don't know where to go and fight it liek when you fight it do I need to hire Johnny Cochrane as my lawyer to do it or can I go there and swear at them and convince them to reduce my ticket blah blah blah"

Team_Mclaren
03-06-2005, 02:26 AM
" actually, going 130 on deepfoot with my shitbox feels pretty slow"

Ben
03-06-2005, 03:30 AM
Bens Corny retort:

"Go down town, talk to the crown, he'll turn that frown upside down!"

Skyline_Addict
03-06-2005, 03:55 AM
exactly. it would be a section where people would say stuf like what nismo exemplfied over and over again.
and this:
hey guys i got a ticket. i was definetely speeding, but i'm too good to pay for my speeding ticket. what should i do?

benyl
03-06-2005, 10:23 AM
This is a really dumb idea.

The search button is your friend.

As far as every situation being different. It isn't. You speed. You break the law. Suck it up and pay for it.

soupey
03-06-2005, 12:10 PM
also refer to google ads below, hahaha

BokCh0y
03-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
how about....................no

"hi guys I got a speeding ticket today for going 130 on deerfoot and then he gave me a ticket for my ricer muffler but actually its not rice because it does actually give me power but it does have a powerful sound which the cops don't like and I thought 130 was ok because traffic was going that speed and if I don't keep up to traffic then I will get trampled over by the cars behind me so I went 130 and now I got a ticket but then I don't know where to go and fight it liek when you fight it do I need to hire Johnny Cochrane as my lawyer to do it or can I go there and swear at them and convince them to reduce my ticket blah blah blah"

that is some run on sentence.