PDA

View Full Version : Red Countach, Red Civic (no pics)

iblizzard
03-07-2005, 03:51 AM
I was up in Crowfoot earlier tonight and i saw a bright red countach stopped in the middle of the parking lot. I drove by and caught the license plate "Radikl" or something like that... don't remember exactly.

You tend to see a lot of ferraris and newer lamborghini's these days... but this was definitely different.

And then right after I saw a very nice civic in the same parking lot. It was a newer model (2003 or so), metallic red paint, it had IS300-style tail lights (the two circles on the trunk), really large wheels, and door scoops. I know...

http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/worthless.gif

But they were definitely quite the sight.

/////AMG
03-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by iblizzard
You tend to see a lot of ferraris and newer lamborghini's these days... but this was definitely different.

It's not new the Countach you saw is an 80's cars, one of the sexiest cars ever masw, IMO.

iblizzard
03-07-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG

It's not new the Countach you saw is an 80's cars, one of the sexiest cars ever masw, IMO.

No I know.. that's what I meant... you tend to see a lot of newer lambos around, so this was a treat!

It was beautiful though.. unfortunately didn't get to stay around to take a closer look.

2002civic
03-07-2005, 09:28 AM
was the civic orange or red? were they nsx style vents? did it have a bw style spoiler? and did it have vents in the fendors?

oddjob
03-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Countach>all :D

I love that car, usually only the old timers appreciate this car. Screw all the new ones. I saw one close up when I was walking at night at Macleod and 94th Ave. :drool:

rmk
03-07-2005, 10:14 AM
could have been a kitcar, i remember seeing 1 for sale in the auto trader. still sexy.

nismodrifter
03-07-2005, 11:15 AM
probably real, owner of a red countach lives in my hood but not sure if he would have it out this early...damn what a fine car

GT2NV
03-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
probably real, owner of a red countach lives in my hood but not sure if he would have it out this early...damn what a fine car are you sure its real? the thing sounds like a truck:nut:

iblizzard
03-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by 2002civic
was the civic orange or red? were they nsx style vents? did it have a bw style spoiler? and did it have vents in the fendors?

It was definitely red. I don't know about the rest of it.. I didn't get a good enough look at it... but it was red.

2002civic
03-07-2005, 04:29 PM
hmm because my buddy just painted his car orange, but darker so could be mistaken as red in certain light, i havnt seen it in person, just pics, im sure its the same car id post pics but i dunno if he wants em posted

carzcraz
03-07-2005, 04:33 PM
I saw the same red Countach on Crowchild Tr. heading towards Cochrane. Beautiful car and it sounded damn nice too :drool:

canadian_hustla
03-07-2005, 07:48 PM
not that i want to mock this sweet soundin ride, but a couple months ago there was a replica red countach for sale in Calgary. (given that the countach was the pride and joy of lamborgini way back in the 80's, I doubt there are many around).... just wondering if it is the real thing, or a nearly perfect impostor. Whatever the case, good sighting! regardless i wish i owned it

:thumbsup:

edit/

could have been a kitcar, i remember seeing 1 for sale in the auto trader. still sexy.
:werd:

just read your post.

infamous
03-07-2005, 10:53 PM
yeah well personally i know of a guy with a red one that's fake...but you can't tell that easily...but i know that there is 1 maroon one that is real, and another red one that's real as well....they are sooooo gorgeous!

Lo)2enz0
03-07-2005, 11:27 PM
ya the guy in the northwest lives by linx's ridge. thats why people see him driving out to cochrane. Its down by my place and thats not the only nice car thats in this area, 2 vipers, ferrari 355, god knows how many porche's and than they taught me when they are driving behind, except the guy with the lambo he drives that thing like its brand new off the lot still.

laurier