PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a Data Entry person

LemonTree
03-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Hi, Guys!
Would you please kindly tell me where i can get the Data entry job?

GTS Jeff
03-07-2005, 06:51 PM
I think any employer would want their data-entry staff to be able to discern when to use capitals. Just a tip. :thumbsup:

Another tip for you is to check www.jobbank.gc.ca, you piece of poo.

GTS Jeff
03-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey I wrote a poem for you:

Lemon-tree, Lemon-tree,
Where art thee?

You are stupid,
Tee-hee, Tee-hee.

Krayzie
03-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

Lemon-tree, Lemon-tree,
Where art thee?

You are stupid,
Tee-hee, Tee-hee.

^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
that was awesome

BokCh0y
03-07-2005, 07:25 PM

Lemon-tree, Lemon-tree,
Where art thee?

You are stupid,
Tee-hee, Tee-hee.

dude you are cruel, but funny too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kiwi
03-07-2005, 08:28 PM

Lemon-tree, Lemon-tree,
Where art thee?

You are stupid,
Tee-hee, Tee-hee.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
My tummy hurts from laughing!

Davetronz
03-07-2005, 08:43 PM
And another gets pwned by Jeff...

HAHAHA

FiveFreshFish
03-07-2005, 09:37 PM
What happened to becoming a truck driver (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=71002)?

:dunno:

LemonTree
03-07-2005, 11:31 PM
I think any employer would want their data-entry staff to be able to discern when to use capitals. Just a tip. :thumbsup:

Another tip for you is to check www.jobbank.gc.ca, you piece of poo.

Thank you for your Tip, and you are very funny.
I want to be a data entry person just since I can input data very quickly(over 200 character/min).
English is my second language, so I will make many mistake in my sentence, but I aspire to improve it very much.
In additionally, I am very familiar with computer. I need to looking for a job relative my education.

LemonTree
03-07-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
What happened to becoming a truck driver (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=71002)?

:dunno:
If I want be a Trucker, I should waiting for more than one year at least.
But now, I should get a job to support my family.
Thank you.

GTS Jeff
03-08-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by LemonTree

Thank you for your Tip, and you are very funny.
I want to be a data entry person just since I can input data very quickly(over 200 character/min).
English is my second language, so I will make many mistake in my sentence, but I aspire to improve it very much.
In additionally, I am very familiar with computer. I need to looking for a job relative my education. Good stuff. Good luck on the job search, I know how hard job searching can be too heh. Good job on taking a joke well too. :thumbsup:

X_plorer
03-08-2005, 01:26 AM
lol, you guys are too funny. If your interested in data entry, try Manpower(they are located downtown off the c-train tracks), they are a temp angency and can get you in with some banks and what not. Most pay about $10 and hour and if your good enough at what you do, you can occasionally be hired on to where ever you are temping at.

rmk
03-11-2005, 01:13 PM
job bank is good, but you can sometimes spend a whole week looking for something that suits you. you should call diversified staffing @ 237-5577 and tell them that you're looking for a data entry position and that you specifically wish to go through a lady named Sharon Rogers. you have to go for a 5 minute interview and a typing test, but she will set you up with something downtown and decent. i think the lowest wage is like 10.00 and it goes up from there. basically guaranteed a good temp job that can last a couple of weeks and if you did good you move up to better wage and long term job.

good luck

menace3
03-11-2005, 01:34 PM
yo try friday personnel..

biggie_82
03-11-2005, 03:05 PM
www.working.com

www.workopolis.ca

www.monster.ca

aquamarine
03-23-2005, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by LemonTree
I can input data very quickly(over 200 character/min).

Lemon tree... 40 WPM is not fast.

200 characters a minute.

5 characters per word (according to the Sask.Govn't, someone care to verify for the Alb. Govn't?).

200 divided by 5 = 40

I can do NEARLY three times that (shit, 120wpm would be beyond crazy) but why data entry? Get a normal job and yes, you might want to work on your english if you are goinng to be doing something like this.

If you can't fully understand what you are inputting, I wouldn't want you entering ANY of my data.

d-UNiT
04-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by aquamarine

Lemon tree... 40 WPM is not fast.

200 characters a minute.

5 characters per word (according to the Sask.Govn't, someone care to verify for the Alb. Govn't?).

200 divided by 5 = 40

I can do NEARLY three times that (shit, 120wpm would be beyond crazy) but why data entry? Get a normal job and yes, you might want to work on your english if you are goinng to be doing something like this.

If you can't fully understand what you are inputting, I wouldn't want you entering ANY of my data.

werrrd i was just about to say something similar....

ive been clocked at 120wpm at my fastest, 40wpm will get you a job nowhere dude, also you need to know english , if you are entering wrong info, with incorrect grammar and spelling mistakes you will get the company in trouble, i noticed you're foreign, as for education relativity best place for you to start is walmart, you can get good wages and possibly benefits

Ben
04-13-2005, 02:33 PM
if you're willing to work 6am to 2 pm I might have a position open for ya. Strictly data entry. Mostly just populating open boxes in a computer program with info recieved via emails and the online data base, although there would be some customer interaction where you would recieve a call from them to edit or make changes to their systems or contact people for it. pretty easy job imo.

Must be 18, pass a security clearance/screening, be presentable, able to work full time (40h a week + occasional overtime), type min 40wpm (60+ is ideal) and enjoy an office environment, cubicle city, and paid breaks.

lastprodigy
04-13-2005, 02:37 PM
check pm ben