PDA

View Full Version : Man throws daughter over bridge onto highway

90Tegra
03-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Man...ppl are just messed up. Who da deck throws their own daughters over a bridge to death. Lucky that girl survived.

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20050306-008/page.asp

method
03-07-2005, 07:07 PM
good thing he's dead.

Kobe
03-07-2005, 07:15 PM
I heard about this, good thing the daughter lived, and he died..

max_boost
03-07-2005, 09:53 PM
It's a miracle, there was an angel helping her on the way down. Must be, no other explanation. Thank god she's ok and may that bastard dad of hers rot in hell. :thumbsdow

schurchill39
03-07-2005, 11:08 PM
We discussed this in class today. That bastard deserved to die for even thinking of doing that to an inocent child.... let alone actually doing it.

joseph
03-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
It's a miracle, there was an angel helping her on the way down. Must be, no other explanation. Thank god she's ok and may that bastard dad of hers rot in hell. :thumbsdow

:werd: x 1000

Pity he didn't survive so he could suffer with tubes sticking out his ass for the rest of his life :whipped:

Honda_002
03-07-2005, 11:21 PM
what a fuckin piece of crap. Rot in hell you worthless piece of shit:whipped: :guns:

^SkylinE^
03-07-2005, 11:35 PM
Unreal 20m fall and she suffered no broken bones and only breif internal bleeding!!!!!:eek: :nut: :thumbsup:
Poor little thing .

cycosis
03-07-2005, 11:44 PM
asd to hear soemthing like this would happen, hope she recovers

Carfanman
03-07-2005, 11:58 PM
What a stupid dumb@ss. People like this should never have been born. They say he had previous mental illnesses. If they had any idea he might do something like that, what kind of stupid d1ckheads would let him have a family. The people who decided that he should be able to drive a car with his daughter in it without any supervision deserve the same thing the father does. And what kind of insecure women would marry a fcukjob like that?

DannyO
03-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Honestly what the fuck is the world coming to when shit like this happens, I hope there is a hell for that cunt to rott in, so glad to hear the kid survived, I think the reason being is when there that young there bones are still soft so have some give in them, plus the kid was probably relaxed as it would of probably happened fast, so being relaxed helps in a situation like this, crazy as it sounds, glad shes ok, hopefully she doesn't remember this and is never told about it.

codo
03-08-2005, 12:06 AM
sure what her dad did was horrible and wrong i mean thats some fucked up shit even so it dosn't mean im happy the father is dead, like most of you are...he was mentally unstable, still not an excuse but whatever im just happy she lived.

EstoMax
03-08-2005, 12:19 AM
yah i think the main reason the child lived was cause she was young and kids have really bendable bones.. so they absorb more force i guess before breaking

max

shakalaka
03-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Commiting a suicide is a cowards way out. He is committing a crime doing that anyways, taking a little girl with him as well. Thats just messed up.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by codo
he was mentally unstable, still not an excuse but whatever im just happy she lived.

Dont give me that BS. Mentally unstable is just a doctors way of saying hes a dumba$s. Hey, look at me, I tried to k1ll my daughter but Its ok because some dumb@ss doctor diagnosed me with mental unstability. Its no excuse, yet somehow it is. I deserve another chance because even though Im perfectly aware of what Im doing, I do stupid things and therefore get some diagnosis.

Hey, codo, is it less bad to be a drunk driver if your an alchoholic?

I dont want to hear that crap.

three.eighteen.
03-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Carfanman

Dont give me that BS. Mentally unstable is just a doctors way of saying hes a dumba$s. . . .

I dont want to hear that crap.

no, some people are messed up in the head...i had an acquaintance that had something like that, basically it was only a matter of time before he would end up committing suicide (which he did), some people are not lucky enough to have complete control of their minds like most 'normal' people

GTS Jeff
03-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by EstoMax
yah i think the main reason the child lived was cause she was young and kids have really bendable bones.. so they absorb more force i guess before breaking

max :werd: plus the simplest explanation is that they probably didnt land the same way either.

well its either this, or AEOLUS, GREEK GOD OF THE WIND, cushioned the kids fall. wait no, thats just mythology.

max_boost
03-08-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
:werd: plus the simplest explanation is that they probably didnt land the same way either.

well its either this, or AEOLUS, GREEK GOD OF THE WIND, cushioned the kids fall. wait no, thats just mythology. I didn't know that there was a specific way to land that would ensure survival when falling from 20+ meters on to concrete.

GTS Jeff
03-08-2005, 01:55 AM
I didn't know that there was a specific way to land that would ensure survival when falling from 20+ meters on to concrete. haha me neither, but im just saying that how u land would affect, though maybe not ensure, your chance for survival. like u would stand a better chance landing on your feet than on your head.

actually, i just remembered something. have u ever seen that vid of the 2 crazy guys that make insane jumps all over rooftops and stuff?

max_boost
03-08-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha me neither, but im just saying that how u land would affect, though maybe not ensure, your chance for survival. like u would stand a better chance landing on your feet than on your head.

actually, i just remembered something. have u ever seen that vid of the 2 crazy guys that make insane jumps all over rooftops and stuff?

Yah I wouldn't want to land on my head either :D

Those guys you speak of, they are insane. Apparently they have a crew that they chill with and that's all they do, impressive nonetheless. There was a feature about them on 'The Score' sports channel awhile back.

Mckenzie
03-08-2005, 09:24 AM
All I can say is karma...he got what he deserved and so did she (being able to live).

abyss
03-08-2005, 09:29 AM
That is so sad, I'm glad the little girl lived though. So lucky.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

no, some people are messed up in the head...

What is that supposed to mean? Ill would mean he had a virus or something. Did he have a virus in his head? No he was just dumb and had anger issues. Not some disease that makes him unable to stop himself from throwing his daughter off an overpass. If they knew he was capable of this they should have had him locked up in an insane asylum.

Def_3
03-08-2005, 10:41 AM

:werd: being so down and out, sure kill yourself if thats all you got left, but don't take an innocent child that has their whole life ahead of them, thats plain selfish & disgusting and nothing more

abyss
03-08-2005, 10:49 AM

What is that supposed to mean? Ill would mean he had a virus or something. Did he have a virus in his head? No he was just dumb and had anger issues. Not some disease that makes him unable to stop himself from throwing his daughter off an overpass. If they knew he was capable of this they should have had him locked up in an insane asylum.

You should read a little bit on bipolar depression and chemical imbalances in the brain.

It's not an exact science to predict what or what not people will do. Chemical imbalances can be helped with medication but it's still not guaranteed 100% effective.

Also, anyone is capable of throwing someone off a bridge, does that mean none of us should ever leave an asylum?

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by abyss

You should read a little bit on bipolar depression and chemical imbalances in the brain.

It's not an exact science to predict what or what not people will do. Chemical imbalances can be helped with medication but it's still not guaranteed 100% effective.

Ok, wtf do I care about some fancy name for fcuked up? If the guys a known dumb@ss, dont let him drive his daughter around without any supervision.

All this fancy medical/pych BS is a cop-out.
The guy was an assh0le, thats all there is to it.
I dont want to hear a whole ton of excuses that make him sound like he has a fancy disease.

The guy knew he was doing something horrible, was to immature to handle his problems like a man, and threw his daughter over an overpass before jumping off himself. Im glad he d1ed, or else he might have k1lled his wife or someone. What if he did it to someone you know? Then would you be trying to explain his behavior with some stupid sh1t? Somehow I dont thinkso.

Hes an idiot, and the people who knew he might do something like this but still let him out of their sight are idiots.

End of fuking story.

rmk
03-08-2005, 10:58 AM

Ok, wtf do I care about some fancy name for fcuked up? If the guys a known dumb@ss, dont let him drive his daughter around without any supervision.

I dont want to hear a whole ton of excuses that make him sound like he has a fancy disease.

The guy knew he was doing something horrible, was to immature to handle his problems like a man, and threw his daughter over an overpass before jumping off himself. Im glad he d1ed, or else he might have k1lled his wife or someone. What if he did it to someone you know? Then would you be trying to explain his behavior with some stupid sh1t? Somehow I dont thinkso.

Hes an idiot, and the people who knew he might do something like this but still let him out of their sight are idiots.

End of fuking story.

lol. why dont you stick you foot further in your mouth?

abyss
03-08-2005, 11:05 AM
^^ I agree, this is a perfect example of ignorance at it's finest.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by rmk

lol. why dont you stick you foot further in your mouth?

Way to defend your point dipsh1t.

/////AMG
03-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Finally something good comes out fo something bad. But the guy did want to die, I wish he hadn't ... so his jail mates could fuck him up.

three.eighteen.
03-08-2005, 11:39 AM

End of fuking story.

i can only hope that u get involveved romantically with a bipolar chick or some other crazy...then you will understand that mental disease is very real

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 11:47 AM
WTF do you mean by disease??
Do you mean dumb? If so I agree. I doubt however that some crazy sh1tbag sneezed on him and he caught the crazy disease. It doest work like that. The guy didnt have self control or maturity, thats all. A disease is a thing. He didnt have a physical thing that caused him to do that.

And why would you wish that on someone.
Regardless of what you want me to understand, you dont wish dumb stuff like that on people.

I wish you get assr@ped by some hairy, old, sweaty guy you looks like michael jackson so that you can understand what its like to be assr@ped by some hairy, old, sweaty guy you looks like michael jackson.

Do you really think that you deserve to be assr@ped by some hairy, old, sweaty guy you looks like michael jackson? If you do then I have nothing more to say to you.

BerserkerCatSplat
03-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Mental disorders are hardly the fault of the people who have them.
Unfortuantely, it's very hard to diagnose when someone will do something completely over-the-top like this. I'm not defending the guy, but I think it's possible there was something wrong with him, ie a chemical imbalance or mental disorder.

All in all, I'm happy she lived!

rmk
03-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Do you mean dumb? If so I agree. I doubt however that some crazy sh1tbag sneezed on him and he caught the crazy disease. It doest work like that. The guy didnt have self control or maturity, thats all. A disease is a thing. He didnt have a physical thing that caused him to do that.

Regardless of what you want me to understand, you dont wish dumb stuff like that on people.

I wish you get assr@ped by some hairy, old, sweaty guy you looks like michael jackson so that you can understand what its like to be assr@ped by some hairy, old, sweaty guy you looks like michael jackson.

Do you really think that you deserve to be assr@ped by some hairy, old, sweaty guy you looks like michael jackson? If you do then I have nothing more to say to you.

quick, get back to class before teacher catches you on the computer during class time. shes starting a new unit on how not to sound like a complete jerkoff online.

BerserkerCatSplat
03-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by rmk

quick, get back to class before teacher catches you on the computer during class time!

Not exactly... he evidently needs to go back to school, period.

USED
03-08-2005, 12:01 PM

THEY SHOULD HAVE YOU FEATURED ON A COMMERCIAL ON WHY PEOPLE SHOULD STAY IN SCHOOL!!!

abyss
03-08-2005, 12:02 PM
disease is defined as :a condition of the living animal or plant body or of one of its parts that impairs normal functioning

I'd say that chemical imbalances classify as a disease.

Also, there's only one source that you're taking your information from. There's no proof yet either way that there was a huge long mental history for this guy other than what some investigating cop says. Seems a little odd to me personally to make those kind of claims with nothing medical to support them. The guy is sick either way though, through medical condition or anger problem that will probably take an autopsy to determine, and I am very glad his daughter survived.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Naturally every time I say something true that someone doesnt like they have to come back with the "go back to school". Seriously people, dont you have anything better to do than tell people that school is life and without it you cant live. STFU!! If thats how you get out of proving your point then dont even try. School has absolutely nothing to do with mental illnesses (exept that they label people with them if they dont like sitting there till bordom comes out of their asses). Its getting fcuking old already. School is not g-d, life, success or anything special. Its like you pretty much see that I have an opinion that is different then yours, but you cant think of anyway to defend it, so you comeback with, "Uhhhhh..... go back to school". WTF is that supposed to mean.

What it really is, is that you have no argument, so instead of actually considering that maybe your wrong (but oh no! that cant be!), you have to say something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Its pretty obvious that Im arguing with a bunch of brainwashed idiots, so Im going to stop wasting my energy and go back to sm0king pot like a typical dropout until someone actually posts something worth responding to.

AsianCaucasian
03-08-2005, 12:10 PM

He most likely "wished" it upon you so you would get some understanding of how to deal with people with mental disorders in real life. It sickens me to think that you would classify them as "dumbasses" that need to be locked away for life. If you don't want to go back to school and learn some maturity, at least get some goddamn common sense and maybe some courtesy for those on these forums that have friends or family with mental disorders.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 12:15 PM
^Im not talking about people who are mentally re7arted or something. I know some people who are like that , but they arent going to throw their kids off an overpass.

And abyss, lets say for a second that he really did have something that made him crazy, he still knew Im sure that what he was doing was wrong, therefore his illness is no excuse. If he doesnt even know the difference between right and wrong, then he shouldnt be allowed out of the sight of people who can take care of him. Isnt that what I already said in previous posts??!!

AsianCaucasian
03-08-2005, 12:19 PM
... not a single person on this thread has said that his being mentally unstable was an excuse for the crime. Btw how do you know he knew what he was doing? People who have post traumatic stress disorder usually have no recollection of what occured and sometimes enter a trance like state where they may act in extreme violence. Don't assume if you don't know what you're talking about.

rmk
03-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Naturally every time I say something true that someone doesnt like they have to come back with the "go back to school". Seriously people, dont you have anything better to do than tell people that school is life and without it you cant live. STFU!! If thats how you get out of proving your point then dont even try. School has absolutely nothing to do with mental illnesses (exept that they label people with them if they dont like sitting there till bordom comes out of their asses). Its getting fcuking old already. School is not g-d, life, success or anything special. Its like you pretty much see that I have an opinion that is different then yours, but you cant think of anyway to defend it, so you comeback with, "Uhhhhh..... go back to school". WTF is that supposed to mean.

What it really is, is that you have no argument, so instead of actually considering that maybe your wrong (but oh no! that cant be!), you have to say something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Its pretty obvious that Im arguing with a bunch of brainwashed idiots, so Im going to stop wasting my energy and go back to sm0king pot like a typical dropout until someone actually posts something worth responding to.

abyss
03-08-2005, 12:23 PM

And abyss, lets say for a second that he really did have something that made him crazy, he still knew Im sure that what he was doing was wrong, therefore his illness is no excuse. If he doesnt even know the difference between right and wrong, then he shouldnt be allowed out of the sight of people who can take care of him. Isnt that what I already said in previous posts??!!

How do you decide when they don't realize they know the difference between right and wrong.....they'd have to do something wrong and then feel no remorse for it. Should everyone have to go through tests all the time to decide their mental health? A good idea but monetarily impossible. Murderers cannot be classified as murderers until they kill someone. How can you predict that sort of thing? You cannot punish people for an action they haven't committed yet. A sad fact of reality, but people have to die all the time for criminals to get caught, and we can only hope that they get caught after the first time.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 12:23 PM
You just proved the point of the post you quoted. Nothing to say to back up your stupid opinion.

abyss
03-08-2005, 12:24 PM
You just proved the point of the post you quoted. Nothing to say to back up your stupid opinion.

sorry, what? Are you serious?

AsianCaucasian
03-08-2005, 12:25 PM

Actually, youre the one who can't back up YOUR stupid opinion. Why? Abyss provided fact, you provided ASSumptions.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by abyss

How do you decide when they don't realize they know the difference between right and wrong.....they'd have to do something wrong and then feel no remorse for it. Should everyone have to go through tests all the time to decide their mental health?

Yea but if theres a reason to believe that he might do something like that, you dont wait to see if he does, you watch him before hand.
You say they already knew he had a "chemical inbalance"

If thats the case then they had some Idea he might do something crazy and horrible, and was a danger to himself and society.

Oh, and BTW, my above post wasnt directed at you, in case you thought in might be, it was directed at rmk.

AsianCaucasian
03-08-2005, 12:32 PM

Yea but if theres a reason to believe that he might do something like that, you dont wait to see if he does, you watch him before hand.

If thats the case then they had some Idea he might do something crazy and horrible, and was a danger to himself and society.

Oh, and BTW, my above post wasnt directed at you, in case you thought in might be, it was directed at rmk.

Depression is classified as a disease and it is caused by a chemical inbalance of the brain. 29% of Canadian males have some sort of depression and nearly 80% of Canadians will be considered depressed at some point in their life. Are YOU going to supervise 80 friggin percent of the population!? Are you implying that we should just keep all these people under lock & key? Hey guys, I just got fired from work and my wife left me, place me in a straight jacket please!

abyss
03-08-2005, 12:34 PM

I never said they knew he had a chemical imbalance. I said the only way to prove that would be through an autopsy. I did imply however that until facts are properly laid out I'm not going to take the newspaper's 3rd party view of what this girls father was like.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 12:35 PM
There are different levels of depression. Some people are depressed, so they drink for a few weeks, and feel better, some are depressed, so they throw their daughters over an overpass and then jump over themselves.

AsianCaucasian
03-08-2005, 12:39 PM
There are different levels of depression. Some people are depressed, so they drink for a few weeks, and feel better, some are depressed, so they throw their daughters over an overpass and then jump over themselves.

Alcohol is a depressant, it doesn't make you feel better :p Human beings cannot be predicted, especially when they have mental disorders. A person can easily go from being slightly depressed to suicidal at the drop of a pin. It is nearly impossible for a specialist to tell.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 12:43 PM
This is going nowhere, some of you have nothing to say, some of you do but I still dont agree with you.

All I really wanted to say was that no matter what was wrong with him, and wether or not he really had a problem, he was just as wrong as anyone else. Its no excuse to make it even a little less bad.

AsianCaucasian
03-08-2005, 12:48 PM
This is going nowhere, some of you have nothing to say, some of you do but I still dont agree with you.

All I really wanted to say was that no matter what was wrong with him, and wether or not he really had a problem, he was just as wrong as anyone else. Its no excuse to make it even a little less bad.

The reason I do not agree with you is because it does not seem like you know much about mental disorders. Can they completely take away the blame of a criminal action? No, not really, but you do have to sympathize to a degree with some of these people (well I do anyways). If you take the case of say... post traumatic stress disorder, many soldiers coming back from Vietnam suffered from it due to the atrocities they witnessed in battle. When they came back home they would have flashbacks and would lash out violently at those around them, sometimes with no recollection of what happened. Does it take away the pain of what they caused to the victims? No. Can you understand why it happened though? You should.

abyss
03-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Carfanman, if you don't want to agree that chemical imbalances and depression are diseases that's your perogative. However I would suggest that you read about it a little more so that you know when to restrain your ignorance of the illnesses you may encounter when you finally make it out into the real world.

By no means am I saying throwing your daughter off a bridge is excusable, please do not interpret this as such.

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Well, I still think they are no less responsible than anyone else.

You dont agree with me, too bad.

AsianCaucasian
03-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Meh, I just tried to rid the world of one more ignoramus. I failed.

three.eighteen.
03-08-2005, 02:21 PM
looks like someone hasnt made it past the concrete operational stage yet...fanman, when you are crazy, you may even understand that you are crazy, but isn't much you can do to escape being crazy...because that's what you are when you're crazy

90Tegra
03-08-2005, 03:09 PM
wtf way to ruin the whole thread.
i think we can somehow configure this site so a person can only respond 2 times in each thread.

man im talkin about a miracle here on how the girl is still alive and all you guyz are flaming carfanman on how he should go back to skool even though its true he should. but :whocares: if he goes or not the world needs a mcdickie burger flipper.

carfanman you honestly ruin every thread.:thumbsdow

Carfanman
03-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Stop your crying just because you didnt expect it to turn into an argument

Toms-SC
03-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Its easy to fix the carfanman problem

Carfanman
Carfanman is online now New Post 03-08-2005 11:52 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Add him to your ignore list! :)

BerserkerCatSplat
03-08-2005, 08:51 PM
^That's not a half bad idea.