PDA

View Full Version : Saw Car Thieves at Chinook Center

mwmhong
12-27-2002, 07:48 PM
Was trying to park around the south end of Chinook Center in the indoor parkade and saw these two white guys. One tall with a bright school-bus yellow/orange fleece top, the other was shorter with a black backwards baseball cap and black jacket.

They were weaving between the parked cars peering into cars and pointing with their hands and talking and stuff. Creepy shit, just like window shoppers in the mall. This was in section K-P2, right by the movie theatres.

Then they went near the mall entrance and had a 'smoke break', just stood there facing the parked cars puffing away. They eyed me as I drove by. I called Chinook Centre security and told them, then drove across Macleod to park and walked over instead.

Those indoor parkades are a car thieves heaven.
A large area crowded with cars that is dark and nice and warm.
Mall security is probably spread pretty thin too. :thumbsdow

kevie88
12-27-2002, 07:50 PM
Lousy white people! :rofl:

GingeRRRBeef
12-27-2002, 07:56 PM
Whitey always be causing trouble!!!! :rofl: :rofl: joke joke

FiveFreshFish
12-27-2002, 07:56 PM
Shoulda whipped out a digicam and took their pics before driving off! :D

Then post them here so we can see the mofo's faces.

davidI
12-27-2002, 08:21 PM
shoulda taken a bat and nailed one across the back of the head.

That is if you don't fear for your own safety incase the other one was packing :D

Superesc
12-27-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by davidI
shoulda taken a bat and nailed one across the back of the head.

That is if you don't fear for your own safety incase the other one was packing :D

heh guilty until proven innocent :D

davidI
12-27-2002, 11:24 PM
In my world, if I think they're guilty they're guilty :D

[GaGe]
12-28-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
white guys

proves i'm innocent.. :D

Hollywood
12-28-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
Mall security is probably spread pretty thin too. :thumbsdow

Actually you wrong, man power the may be thin but cover the rest with camera's. They have tonnes of hidden camera's you would be surprised, most of which are in the parking area's. That's why if you park in illeagal spots or make your own, they just pan with the camera then radio it in. I have seen it first hand.

Davetronz
12-28-2002, 03:10 AM
Not those white guys again... :dunno:

FiveFreshFish
12-28-2002, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood

Actually you wrong, man power the may be thin but cover the rest with camera's. They have tonnes of hidden camera's you would be surprised, most of which are in the parking area's. That's why if you park in illeagal spots or make your own, they just pan with the camera then radio it in. I have seen it first hand.

A couple of years ago, I heard Chinook Mall security were on bikes so they can cover ground quicker.

shadowz
12-28-2002, 04:13 AM
I'm scared to park anywhere now

jaylo
12-28-2002, 01:18 PM
the other day I also saw these 2 white guys dressed in thuggish Exco Stitches apparel standing around outside Sunridge Mall looking at cars and such. Parked there, about 15-30 mins after they were still there walking around the lot...

Pete92SL
12-28-2002, 02:07 PM
it's pretty funny that a guy who doesn't want to be seen was wearing a yellow jacket! lol smart guy!

That sucks. My Saturn was stolen outside of Chinook Mall once...It was parked in front of the police station actually. The car was returned 4 hours later, but it felt like it wasn't my car.

Pete

mwmhong
12-28-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

Maybe they have most of the cameras protecting the illegal spots, I've seen those thingys with the smoked black domes hanging around the lots closer to the food court. Didn't notice them in my area. The place is so dark and vast, it's like the 'Mines of Moria' in Lord of the Rings.

As I was roaming the underground lots, I just kept seeing these guys over and over and over again and what they were doing. You'd think if I could spot them that much while fighting for parking, the security cams would too?
No cameras? OR Cameras, but no one paying attention? :dunno:
Or maybe security was just waiting for them to do something? ;)

SilverRex
12-28-2002, 08:23 PM
ya time to get that big black guy named ben - get away from the car you motha ******

Sky
12-28-2002, 08:35 PM
When any Beyond member spots Car Thieves , they should call up people and beat the sh*t out of them.

GDCivicSi
01-09-2003, 03:26 PM
Their probably the same fuckers who jacked my car last Fathers Day in Chinooks parking lot.

LaughingTiger
01-09-2003, 07:07 PM
WATCH OUT... I was there last year , after coming out of the mall my door was un locked.. and looked like somebody was trying to find my face plate.... Fuk I was mad so I drove around looking for people looking in cars or the thieve type... saw 3 black guys going from car to car looking around and trying to break in.... I was so mad .. I drove by them and staired at them.. and they gave me suck a cocky look, like they tryed to jack me... then I pointed my "chop" "chop" at them and mouthed "what" through the window.... haha that sure changed there faces... fukers... there was to many people to really do anything... I'm not the type to call the cops... I like to play.. but eh... at least I scared them a little... bahahahahah:thumbsup:

Hipermax_d
01-09-2003, 07:54 PM
i geuss its better to park outside by the main doors at chinook these days. more people walk by and its more noticable if someone is trying to steal a car

LaughingTiger
01-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Hipermax_d
i geuss its better to park outside by the main doors at chinook these days. more people walk by and its more noticable if someone is trying to steal a car

not true... my car was right in the front...

that's what people think...so they don't expect it... so there more prone to get hit...