PDA

View Full Version : People Piss Me Off

delsol_rockstar
03-08-2005, 04:54 PM
OK today i walk out from school and somone has bent off my antenna on my car like Wtf. i was wondering, whats some shit that people have done to your cars? People can be ideots

A790
03-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Egged it while I was at work :guns:

SteveMo600
03-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Somebody broke the mirror off of my girlfriends car that was parked on my street...People are unbelievable sometimes.

abyss
03-08-2005, 04:56 PM
2 hit and runs :(

and somebody spit on my winshield one time, SOO gross!

delsol_rockstar
03-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Like i dont even get what goes through these peoples heads sometimes

A_3
03-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by A790
Egged it while I was at work :guns:

:werd:

Originally posted by abyss
2 hit and runs :(

and
:werd: except only one hit and run.

I just hope karma gets em in the end.

edit: I just remembered someone bent my antena on my last car as well :guns:

Kirbs17
03-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Fuck that sucks man :guns: :whipped: I hate it when people fuck with your car, instead of just saying something to your face. LEAVE THE CARS OUT OF IT.

My laser was egged 4 nights straight 2 summers ago :banghead:

ICEBERG
03-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Don't worry, there is something called Karma. They will get what is coming.

oddjob
03-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Kirbs17
I hate it when people fuck with your car, instead of just saying something to your face. LEAVE THE CARS OUT OF IT.

:werd:

F'n pussies. If I have a problem with someone, I go and take it to them not their COT damn car. The car didn't do anything to me!!! :rofl:

canadiandaytona
03-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Spit on Door Handles..That was Nasty!

2002civic
03-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Kirbs17
Fuck that sucks man :guns: :whipped: I hate it when people fuck with your car, instead of just saying something to your face. LEAVE THE CARS OUT OF IT.

My laser was egged 4 nights straight 2 summers ago :banghead:
and by the 4th night you hadnt thought to watch your car or set up a camera

finboy
car got keyed while parked at PYP

hood, and both fenders

BumpinTalon
been egged twice in the past month. three eggs this morning!!! it was fun to wash it off.
they egged every car on my street basically

YCB
03-08-2005, 05:46 PM
they stole it.. hahaahh

X_plorer
03-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Ditto, stolen from chinook mall. Nothing like coming out and going to an empty stall where you previously parked your car two hours ago to put the fear of god in you. Also had a decal scraped off my car, scratched the paint down to the metal.

seer_claw
03-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Big f'ing dent from some SUV driver opening the door up and smoking the car behind the passengers door. No note or anything, maybe we're all made off money. :guns:

doublepostwhore
03-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Yo Bro this is Adam... I think I know who did it, gimme the word and I can do something about it.

Moe Man
03-08-2005, 07:00 PM
even better, the gym teacher thought it was cool to play baseball right next to the parking lot :rofl:

next thing you know, some on hit a foul ball and i have a baseball in the windshield :thumbsup:

DUBBED
03-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Never had anything done to my car.

Some buddy took a dump on this girls windsheild at a party though. :barf:

JDMImports
03-08-2005, 07:13 PM
i had my whole 97 S10 beat up.. over 3 grand worth in damage...

frozenrice
03-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG
Don't worry, there is something called Karma. They will get what is coming.

Here's a twist, maybe its the Karma coming back to get you......... This comment is not directed to anyone in particular, just a general statement that we're not all exaclty model citizens here and that even the small things count for something. I do have to agree though, leave the cars out of it.

ecstasy_civic
03-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Last week some fuck at the Panago in northland threw a pizza on my gf's windshield.

And so help me god if I ever see him or she points him out.:devil:

Let god be with you, you will need all the help you can get.

and to top it off, the fuckin idiot starts yelling at her and cursing at her in front of our 4 yr old nephew who then starts to cry.:guns:
takes a tough guy to yell at a girl then throw a pizza on her car?:rolleyes:

Xtrema
03-09-2005, 09:58 AM
I did it just to read posts like this on beyond.

j/k :D :rofl:

Hate people that don't repect others' properties.

BokCh0y
03-09-2005, 10:09 AM
i got rear ended by some dude in a mini-van - no damage, just a huge scratch. we talked and the guy said to pull around the corner to exchange info......mofo fukin booked it on me after i hit the corner.

some people........

sputnik
03-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Years ago someone pulled a Fuba antenna off of my brother-in-laws A2 Jetta (he installed it properly before Fubas came standard). However they only took the antenna and left all of the wiring behind.

A week later we found the antenna on a Jetta a couple blocks away attached to the centre of the roof with glue. Go ricers!

eb0i
03-09-2005, 10:21 AM
On my current car my front bumper was gouged (by a bike pedal perhaps?) while parked at the u of c for 15 minutes to drop off an assignment. Didn't leave a note or anything. The gouge is super deep and over a foot long.

My old car had its mirror kicked off (foot print on the mirror) while parked at the university and also had gas stolen from the tank (didn't have a locking cap at the time). :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

ca2p3r
03-09-2005, 10:25 AM
ecstacy civic, why did he throw the pizza? :dunno:

ecstasy_civic
03-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
ecstacy civic, why did he throw the pizza? :dunno:

apparently she took a spot he wanted?
pretty stupid and childish if you ask me.

oddjob
03-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

apparently she took a spot he wanted?
pretty stupid and childish if you ask me.

WTF. What a waste of good food.

1badPT
03-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Chrysler Cirrus:

It was burgandy (they called it deep pearl red lol) and someone in a white car hit my bumper leaving an ugly mark :( They of course took off.

PT Cruiser

When I bought the car, I hated the fact that it had rubber bumpers, but I've grown to love them. I've been rear-ended at an intersection once - totally punched in the bumper of guy in the truck behind me and my car had no marks left on it whatsoever.

I've also watched as people nick my bumper with their cars/shopping carts and I always come away scot-free. I hate to think about what happens to my car when I'm not around :dunno:

ehos
03-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Door dings! Argh. Are people so fat and lazy they need to TOTALLY swing their doors out (kick them out?)

That's why I love driving the 'beater' for going out, park it anywhere, who cares :)

Dave P
03-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Why dont you cry about it...................saddle bags

PGTze
03-09-2005, 06:53 PM
It's people who drive pos or don't drive at all that do stupid shit like that. Someone shot paintballs at my tailights and broke both of them :thumbsdow

streetarab
03-09-2005, 08:58 PM
im scared when i cant see my car, its a POS but im still scared

on a lighter note, on the way to school one morning i saw a black camry with 'die whore' spray painted in large silver letters on the side, id be pissed if it was my car, of course, but it brought a smile to my face...

AcuraTl
03-09-2005, 09:05 PM
^ some people are just straight up fuckers

schurchill39
03-09-2005, 09:28 PM
My dads truck got smoked twice by a hit and run and jsut recently my moms car got writen off by a hit and run. All parked beside our house doing nothing. Also my friends sister has her car egged on a regular basis. This past weekend she had her car parked out in front of her house on the street for 20 minutes cuz she just got off work and she was waiting to go and pick up her boy friend (lazy sack of shit) and she came back in crying saying her car jsut got egged. Last summer it was every other day even when it was parked on the driveway with another vehical behind it.

Lo)2enz0
03-09-2005, 09:34 PM
when i got my 98 civic it got egged a couple of times outside of my house, by the people who lived across the street, now that was a good conversation about that. when i first bought my 240sx it got egged twice in a week, than 2 years ago in gr.11 it got key'd. After i spend $2500 on paint and body work, if something happens there is going to be an insane drifter figuring out who did it. I just hate people in general, after working in retail you start to grow a hatred for them.

laurier

Xtrema
03-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
I've also watched as people nick my bumper with their cars/shopping carts and I always come away scot-free. I hate to think about what happens to my car when I'm not around :dunno:

Northland Wal Mart, shopper to lazy to return carts, left them all over the parking lot.

Happens to be windy, watch a few flew by and hit a TSX, a Jetta and an GM SUV.

Didn't even want to look for a parking spot and took off.

izzoblitzo
03-09-2005, 11:19 PM
never try to park at the T&T supermarket lot.. my buddy had his car scratched, dinged and vandalized all over the place!

I think I got a nice lil three inch key scratch on my driver's side door from there! also got three key scratches on my front bumper as well.

:(

SteveMo600
03-09-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm so scared to leave any vehicle out where I can't see it for a long period of time. After reading this thread I realized how many dick heads in Calgary do stupid shit to cars. There's only so much you can do to protect your belongings and then you've gotta leave it up to fate I guess.

JeremyD
03-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by finboy
car got keyed while parked at PYP

hood, and both fenders

I think that is called "revenue generation."

I have had the antenna pulled out of the car, the taillight smashed it, it has been keyed several times, a cinderblock through the driver side window, and the following day when it was parked at the c-train station someone hit it with a cart or (more likely) a bicycle in the front fender between the tire and the driver side door and caved it in.

delsol_rockstar
03-12-2005, 12:55 AM
IF people could only think. NOw after my antenna got bent off someone goes and Screws up my paint by scraping i with somehting. Some people should be shot!

v8killah
03-12-2005, 04:21 PM
one time a guy parked about 6 inches from my driver door so i had to get in thru the passenger side......

don't believe in karma he got wat was coming when i pounded a dent with my door about 50 times yah thats karma.