PDA

View Full Version : Production Accountant (CAPPA) Salary???

buddha
03-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Does anyone know an average salary for an production accountant??? Need it for a school project. Thanks.

MPowered
03-08-2005, 06:59 PM
$40/hr for a junior
$50/hr for an intermediate
$60-$90/hr for a senior

buddha
03-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Thanks where did you get the info? Is that for a CAPPA? Is there any other form of a production accountant other than a CAPPA?

celica girl
03-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by MPowered
$40/hr for a junior
$60-$90/hr for a senior

I'd like to know where you got your numbers... Production Accounting pays well... but not that well. Contractors can ask about $50/hour and they are usually senior pa's.

bigboom
03-16-2005, 01:58 PM
$40/hr for a junior
$60-$90/hr for a senior

these numbers are WAY too high...i work in the industry and know for a fact these are high.

a yearly salary for a a jr PA will be about $50K a year...which is about $25/hr or so...

D. Dub
03-16-2005, 04:04 PM
According to the 2003 Alberta Wage and Salary Survey, most Albertans employed in the Accountant occupational group earned from $15,300 to over $137,900 per year. The average salary was $46,100 per year.

http://www.alis.gov.ab.ca/wageinfo/Content/RequestAction.asp?format=html&aspAction=GetWageHomePage&Page=WageHome

celica girl
03-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by bigboom

these numbers are WAY too high...i work in the industry and know for a fact these are high.

a yearly salary for a a jr PA will be about $50K a year...which is about $25/hr or so...

Where do you work? I have been doing PA since 2001.

bigboom
03-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by celica girl

Where do you work? I have been doing PA since 2001.

i work at conoco...yourself?

celica girl
03-16-2005, 05:30 PM

i work at conoco...yourself?

Progress Energy... I worked for Husky before... but I like the smaller companies much better!

:)

MPowered
03-16-2005, 06:39 PM

I have been in the industry for over 20 years. I've had 20 - 30 PA's report to me over that time and currently have PA's working for me that range from $40/hr for a junior to $75/hr for some Senior's.

If your good you will have a reputation and subsequent salary...If your not, you will also get a reputation.:clap:

bigboom
03-16-2005, 08:52 PM

I have been in the industry for over 20 years. I've had 20 - 30 PA's report to me over that time and currently have PA's working for me that range from $40/hr for a junior to $75/hr for some Senior's.

If your good you will have a reputation and subsequent salary...If your not, you will also get a reputation.:clap:

where do you work? cuz id love to come work there...ive been with two companies (big ones) and none of them pay that.

celica girl
03-16-2005, 10:27 PM

where do you work? cuz id love to come work there...ive been with two companies (big ones) and none of them pay that.

:werd:

Husky didn't pay me nearly as much as Cequel or Progress... and with the two smaller companies I was also offered options etc. I'd love to work where a junior makes $40/hour.

MPowered
03-17-2005, 10:13 AM

I work at CGI. We provide Production Accounting solutions and systems. Most of the PA's that work for me have been in the industry numerous years and are the "cream of the crop". I do have 2 juniors here also. We typically look for Seniors and Intermediates, however I am always eager to hear from PA's looking for work as I have over 100 clients and some are having trouble finding experienced PA's.

bigboom
03-19-2005, 12:06 PM

I work at CGI. We provide Production Accounting solutions and systems. Most of the PA's that work for me have been in the industry numerous years and are the "cream of the crop". I do have 2 juniors here also. We typically look for Seniors and Intermediates, however I am always eager to hear from PA's looking for work as I have over 100 clients and some are having trouble finding experienced PA's.

ahhh but your jr's arent really juniors are they? when im talking jr's im talking 2 years experience...