PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu VehiCross

TurboCarrera
03-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Saw one today and the way home, messed up looking car. Had chrome 20's. First time ive ever seen one and didnt have the camera with me.
Looked like this, but different rims:

QuasarCav
03-09-2005, 02:13 PM
That crazy thing lives near me, It drove by and I gave it a good 30sec stare. It's some girl driving it, I dont think the rims are stock.

Looks like a mix between a X90 and a tracker with some steriods thrown in.

brandon
03-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I saw that too, doesn't it have company decals on the side or something? first time ever seeing one!

pretty weird!

4WARNED
03-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Pretty rare vehicle, and it was never sold in Canada.

Wonder how they got it registered up here....did it have a local plate on it or dealer plate?

In the NW states, some are used at Rallycrosses and such.......supposed to be fairly fast (compared to SUV's of the day).....

QuasarCav
03-09-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by 4WARNED
Pretty rare vehicle, and it was never sold in Canada.

Wonder how they got it registered up here....did it have a local plate on it or dealer plate?

In the NW states, some are used at Rallycrosses and such.......supposed to be fairly fast (compared to SUV's of the day).....

It had an alberta plate, I've seen two and they both had oversized chrome rims. I cant remember if there are any decals on it but It's a vounger looking lady driving the one I saw yesterday.

4WARNED
03-09-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm pretty sure those rims are factory.......looking on EBAY, there is one with custom rims, but traderonline.com has others with identical large chromies........

Reacaro seats, 240HP V6 from what i remember in a really light chassis........

If you can past the 1st gen RAV4/cartoon appearance.......

TurboCarrera
03-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by brandon
I saw that too, doesn't it have company decals on the side or something? first time ever seeing one!

pretty weird!

no, there were no decals, but I now the rims were not stock because they were Gianelles, but i cant find them on thier sight

t-im
03-09-2005, 03:20 PM
that car has been released in the states for a long time (i remember reading about it in car and driver in the late 90's???)

anwyays, i've seen one in calgary for quite a few few years..always along glenmore (on the way to chinook from crowchild)

it's a pretty cool car, high techish, witht he ceramic bodypanels or something

X_plorer
03-09-2005, 03:43 PM
There is something similar in Coventry, I've seen it in someones drive way. My bf said they were all over Moab, Utah. This one doesn't have rims though, unless they are new.

4WARNED
03-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Well, they aren't DUBS but an 18" wheel from the factory isn't too shabby.......

teknical
03-12-2005, 06:31 PM
looks like a praying mantis from the front