PDA

View Full Version : wtb mazda mx3 or eagle talon for under 3500$

canderson
03-09-2005, 02:35 PM
i have just got my explorer out of the shop and am looking to sell or trade it for a mazda rx7, eagle talon, 240 sx or something like that

Go4Long
03-09-2005, 06:08 PM
your topic and the body of this thread are almost completely unrelated...the only thinking keepin it together is you mention a talon in both.

canderson
03-13-2005, 01:02 AM
keep your bullsit comments to yourself pal your clearly not a pro cuz your car is a massive piece of shit

Proyecto2000
03-13-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Go4Long
your topic and the body of this thread are almost completely unrelated...the only thinking keepin it together is you mention a talon in both.

what I understand is that this guy wants to sell or trade his explorer for a mazda rx7, eagle talon, 240 sx or something sort of car. corrrect? ;)

o and canderson if u look at Go4Long's sig u will see he is selling an rx7 :tongue:

Go4Long
03-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by canderson
keep your bullsit comments to yourself pal your clearly not a pro cuz your car is a massive piece of shit
yeah, a 13 second quarter mile on a mostly stock RX7, shame it's such a beater though:rolleyes:
I was simply mentioning that in your thread title it says you are looking for an MX3 or an eagle talon, and in the body you say you are looking for an RX7, 240SX, or an eagle talon. little bit of a switch from an MX3 to an RX7 and 240SX.
I am selling 2 different RX7's, an 88 n/a which is my buddies, which is in decent shape(little bit of rust behind the rear wheels) and runs awesome, 120k on it http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76540 within your budget too
and my TII which is a little out of your price range. maybe you should clarify which one you're calling a beater. and keep in mind that for $3500 you can't expect a car in showroom condition.

canderson
03-16-2005, 05:31 PM
ya sorry man your car is pretty sweet bump i kinda had a shit ass day when i wrote that the other guy is right though i am looking to sell or trade my explorer and pick up something like a mx3 240 sx rx7 talon something like that with the cash i get from selling it or a trade or something like that