PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 Pontiac Bonneville SE

TKRIS
03-09-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm selling my 1990 Bonneville.
White
187,XXXkms
Very well taken care of. My mom bought this car new and sold it to me when I was in school. I've had it for about a year and a half. She kept all records for it, including gas receipts.
The harmonic balancer was making noise, and in my brilliant attempt to find the problem, I replaced the idler, water pump, and alternator before throwing in the towel, taking it to a mechanic and having the harmonic balancer replaced.
I had an out-of-province inspection done on the car in July and had the brakes, brake lines, shock, and a wheel bearing replaced. (I'm pretty sure I can still find the receipts.)
The tires have about 15,000kms on them and are in great shape.
The car is in great shape both mechanically and cosmetically, however, the air conditioning doesn't work. I believe there is a leak in the system somewhere. I have fluid to refill the system, I just didn't bother going to have it looked at since I rarely, if ever, use a/c.
The mechanics that I've taken it to have all remarked that the car runs exceptionally well.

Asking price is $2300 but I'm open to any reasonable offers.

The car is in Calgary and can be shown on weekends. I may be able to make it down on weekdays if a serious buyer gives me enough notice (a couple days).

I'll post pictures in a couple days. Please don't hesistate to ask any questions you have or if you'd like furthur information.

Kris

EDIT: I almost forgot, It's a 3.8 V6. It gets surprisingly good gas mileage for a vehicle with it's power/weight.

TKRIS
03-10-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm dropping the price to $2600 or best offer. I forgot that it needs a new windshield. Make me an offer, I'm permanently moving to Red Deer soon and I want to have this car gone by then. Thanks for looking.

Kris

TKRIS
03-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Here is a picture of the Bonneville. If have any question or need furthur information, don't hesitate to call me at 282-2354 or on my cell at (403)352-6966. Thanks for looking.

Kris

TKRIS
03-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Bump

This car needs to be seen and driven to be appreciated. Runs like a champ.

TKRIS
03-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Bump.
Come see the car and make me an offer.

Kris

TKRIS
03-19-2005, 10:41 PM
Price Drop to $2300!!!

I want my parking space back.

Thanks for looking.

Kris

TKRIS
03-23-2005, 02:52 PM
The car goes in the Trader soon. Don't miss out.
I need this thing gone so make me an offer.

Kris

TKRIS
04-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Alrighty, the car is in the Trader for $2200. I'd rather give one of you fine upstanding people a good deal than sell to some random, so make me an offer.

I'll throw some 6.5" Pioneer components for the front to sweeten the deal. If you want a full stereo installed (sub, amp, etc.), I can help you out there as well.

I will shortly have no room for this car so I need it gone. Give me a call, and come take her for a spin. You won't be dissapointed.

The car is in Calgary and can be shown whenever is convenient. My number in Calgary is 282-2354 and my cell (Red Deer) is (403) 352-6966.

Thanks for looking.

Kris

TKRIS
04-11-2005, 03:23 PM