PDA

View Full Version : Had to call the cops last night

theken
12-29-2002, 12:27 AM
WOW!! 2 cop incidents last night within like 2 hours of each other. well first off my girlfriend of 3 years older brother is a pud :thumbsdow he is 21 and acts like he is 2, I had just left her house at like 10:30 because she had to work in the morning, so i get a call at like 12:00 while I am playing NHL 2003, that the copshad just left ehr house because her brother stuck a knife up his throat and then swung it at ehr dad. It all started because he was crying all loud because he is a psycho and her dad went down and told him to not cry so loud, so he started freaking out and smackin himself in the head and bangin on his chest like a gorilla, then he goes into the kitchen and pulls out 2 knives and sticks them to his throat, then swings at the dad :thumbsdow he then runs away when the cops got there, they found him and took him to the hospital and they RELEASED HIM!!:eek: :confused: he had already at that point been at the mental hospital for like 3 months and they said he was fine. :thumbsdow.
And I called the cops when i was driving home after hoa lan (pho) :thumbsup: i was in Ogden and this crazy bitch in a truck ran a stop sign almost hit me, and took off. she then swerved around this car on a one lane road, well 2 lanes but opposite directions, just about smoked this one car and a parked car :thumbsdow . and so i caught up with her and tried to see her plate, lights were off on her truck so i couldn't se the plate. She was just smashed, she had left the bar ( I saw this, and watched her come straight at the stop sign and not stop) so I wasn't going to call the cops until she runs a red(not flashing solid) red to turn onto glenmore trail. I watched her going about 110 km fly through an intersection and bust a mad left on ice, she slid everywhere and almost got by a semi. so i called the cops on this drunken moron, they were very nice to me, very thenkful, and like 3 seconds later I see a cop car flying up glenmore with its lights on obviously going to nab this stupid bitch. The car she swerved around had like 5 people in it, if she woulda hit them at the speed she was going she woulda killed 5 people and then me, stupid drunk people.:thumbsdow im a :angel:

GTS Jeff
12-29-2002, 12:36 AM
crazy

James
12-29-2002, 12:40 AM
:rofl: , you and your horrible sentence structuring!!

[GaGe]
12-29-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by theken
im a :angel:

you're gay? :rofl:

yea, that's pretty crazy..

theken
12-29-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

you're gay? :rofl:

yea, that's pretty crazy..

UMMMMM no you might be though, read the girlfriend for 3 years thing

[GaGe]
12-29-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by theken

UMMMMM no you might be though, read the girlfriend for 3 years thing

haha, well "I AM AN ANGEL" is a term females use.

SilverRex
12-29-2002, 01:33 AM
they totally need a 'alcohol detector' in each car before it lets you drive or drive faster than a certain speed. im serious, just as important as researching air bags for safty to reduce death I bet reducing ppl who drink and drive will save millions..

right?

Dope Dealer
12-29-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex
they totally need a 'alcohol detector' in each car before it lets you drive or drive faster than a certain speed. im serious, just as important as researching air bags for safty to reduce death I bet reducing ppl who drink and drive will save millions..

right?

Someone I know in Houston has a car that he has to breath into some apparatus first before the car starts. Pretty crazy.

Melinda
12-29-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Someone I know in Houston has a car that he has to breath into some apparatus first before the car starts. Pretty crazy.
I've heard about those. Repeat drunk offenders get those in their cars sometimes...it supposedly lets them have thier licence back in some places...it'd be pretty easy to bypass though...

Mel

SilverRex
12-29-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

lol imagine the car can speak 'sir, you have bad breath'

sexualbanana
12-29-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex

right?

that also means people who just used mouthwash wouldn't be able to use their cars

ninspeed
12-29-2002, 10:14 AM
First off, i have driven a truck that was equpiped with a alcohol detector. I could not start the truck with out the guy being there. So we had to push it around the shop in netural. The guy had TWO dui's on his licence. You have to hum in the device after you blow. I guess a hum is as unique as somebodys fingerprint (thats what the guy said to me).. The are impossible to by pass, becuase if the siginal is cut, or not recived the ECU is programed not to let the fuel pump send fuel, and kut the iginition. And if caught again, well there goes your licence for a long long time.

As for calling the cops on drunk drivers. I have done it lots.. Even follow the people to see if they get caught.. but never happens. Worse one i saw was a guy doing about 60km/hr down 17th right in front of all the bars and stuff...

surferbaby13
12-29-2002, 01:32 PM
she was probably coming out of the CECIL HOTEL...that place is pretty beat and I doubt they could afford a specifier that indicated ppl are to drunk to drive

theken
12-29-2002, 08:24 PM
yeah people are pretty stupid, if you are that drunk, call for a cab, or get someone to drive you home, people just piss me off, sorry if you couldn't understand my "sentance structure" and dumb james put it :thumbsdow . I really have been out of school too long. :D

surferbaby13
12-29-2002, 11:01 PM
hahahaha finally a nice one gavin.....