PDA

View Full Version : 1/8th inch nylon tube.

jvillain
03-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Any one know where to get 1/8" nylon tube in lengths longer than 6' in town. I am looking for the kind of stuff you get with a boost gauge. I ordered some from KBox as part of their group buy but the stuff they sent me was crap.

I tried Mopac, NAPA, Canadian Tire, Part Source, Auto Value.

Any ideas?

stealth
03-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Gregg's Distributor i got 20 feet for 5 bux.

dj_Twin_turbo
03-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Contact Jody (kbox) regarding this issue. If you handle it in a polite and mature matter, I have no doubt he would try hard to make you happy.

Originally posted by jvillain
Any one know where to get 1/8" nylon tube in lengths longer than 6' in town. I am looking for the kind of stuff you get with a boost gauge. I ordered some from KBox as part of their group buy but the stuff they sent me was crap.

Any ideas?

kbox
03-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by jvillain

Any ideas?

May I ask why you feel the product is crap? Was it not what you ordered? Wrong size? Was it damaged? Was the product just not what you had expected?

If you weren't satisfied with you purchase you can always contacted us to work out an exchange or complete refund.

I would be more than happy to address any concern with any of my customers have regarding our products.

You can contact me at [email protected] or if you choose, just post your concerns here. I will be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

TRDan
03-17-2005, 06:53 AM
Check http://forum.kbox.ca/showthread.php?t=1891

rylake
03-17-2005, 05:14 PM
www.fastenal.com

find a branch near you.