PDA

View Full Version : Calling out the Idiots in the silver cavalier

GQNammer
03-10-2005, 09:56 PM
A buddy of mine drives a modified white 93 SRV. He was going speed limit on 16th ave and this silver, 4 door cavalier pulls up to my buddy and throws a bottle at him cuz he didn't wanna race them! Turns out these fukers caused a paintchip on his car and now I wanna know who these guys are.

Only details of this vehicle was that it was a 4 door cavalier, silver in color. Only noticeable mod to it was an exhaust.

djayz
03-10-2005, 10:00 PM
all i have to say is good like finding the punks

and be glad they didnt break a window or something

ninspeed
03-10-2005, 10:05 PM
a cav with only an exaust as a mod.... good luck...thats like thrying to find a modded civic vs stock

finboy
03-10-2005, 10:07 PM
i don't think you will find it, but good luck man

GQNammer
03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
sorry just had to vent

pisses me off so bad

buddy spends almost 20grand last summer and then idiots have to come by.

is it really that hard to find a silver 4 door cavalier with an exhaust?

PorknBeans
03-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Its probably that guy with the silver 4 door and red neons. Did he have a neon plate frame by any chance?

DuPont
03-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by PorknBeans
Its probably that guy with the silver 4 door and red neons. Did he have a neon plate frame by any chance?

I'd bet money it was him. That guy pisses me off.

Finboy - your sig is the shit. I can't stop watching it. lol

civic_stylez
03-10-2005, 11:30 PM
every time i see that guy in the cav with the neons i just want to run him off the road..watching that guy weave in traffic just makes me wish i was a cop.

crazydriver
03-12-2005, 02:05 AM
O that fuker, i remember seeing him drivelike an ass some time bac, doing like 70-80 in a 50 zone. :guns: :guns: :guns:

Barking_Spidre
03-12-2005, 07:30 AM
Did he not pass you? Couldn't get his license plate?

GQNammer
03-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Barking_Spidre
Did he not pass you? Couldn't get his license plate?

I wasn't in the vehicle. But when he did this to my buddy, the asshole was driving on my friend's passenger side. There was a big SUV in front of my buddy so it blocked the view. When my buddy tried to follow him, he was pretty much pinned in from the SUV and the car behind the cavalier.

mx73someday
03-12-2005, 12:33 PM
I saw that Silver 4dr Cavalier with neon underglow last night driving with a truck with neon underglow, they were racing each other at lights when I was behind them.

chris
03-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by mx73someday
I saw that Silver 4dr Cavalier with neon underglow last night driving with a truck with neon underglow, they were racing each other at lights when I was behind them.
bling bling yo, underglow is the shit, it adds like 10 horsepower. They sound like real cool people.

Freebs
03-13-2005, 07:52 PM
yea that sucks man... if there was any thing else noticeable about the car, i could probably find out who it was for you... as i talk to quite a few jbody people here in calgary. I mean yea ok i drive a sunfire same as a cavy but dont hate us all :dunno: ...
I hate when people do shit to other peoples cars.

GQNammer
03-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Freebs
yea that sucks man... if there was any thing else noticeable about the car, i could probably find out who it was for you... as i talk to quite a few jbody people here in calgary. I mean yea ok i drive a sunfire same as a cavy but dont hate us all :dunno: ...

OH don't get me wrong, I don't hate jbodys. I respect all people who modify their cars. Takes lots of hours of work and money.

But about the description, that's all I got. 4 door silver cavalier with an aftermarket exhaust. No other noticable mods.

VetteRacin
03-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Freebs
but dont hate us all :dunno: ...

I agree with you there

BokCh0y
03-14-2005, 06:50 PM
yeah i've seen that guy around with the red neon and all..........not cool is all i can say.

Freebs
03-15-2005, 01:22 AM
I wish i could help you find this guy though... and as you all know now i do drive a jbody but i personaly think alot of people driving them cause most of the shit with all the other cars out there (moded civics, integras ect) liek with this bottle throwing and what not. And i hate it because then that comes back on me, but i am with GQNammer, and i respect all cars out there that have any thing done to them even as small as just rims. And as mad as i have gotten at some people i would never touch their vehical... only chicken shits that cant face the person face to face do that.

2.4l
03-15-2005, 02:26 AM
this brings to mind last night on 14st. i would never remember cavalier but this car made me point and laugh thats how i remember... what a piece of shit.:rofl:

VetteRacin
03-15-2005, 08:29 AM
I remember seeing that silver cav on memorial a couple months ago, but was not able to speed due to traffic

Police
03-16-2005, 10:53 PM
just go to BS on sat night i bet you'll see him there.

jegger69
03-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Anyone notice that 90% of the modded j body ppl (cavi ppl) drive like @$$holes and think there unstopable,

Freebs
03-18-2005, 02:36 AM
well i am a jbody driver but i will agree with you on that one... and i admit i do tend to drive alittle like that (mainly the first few days after i got my supercharger on :P) but yea i dont know why it is :dunno: i guess i can try to appoligize on behalf of all of them :( sorry guys

Hash_man
03-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Damn that sucks... I know how your buddy feels though, back in the day i was driving next to a new 325i... guy couldn't accept that a sienna was faster then his fancy bmw so he through a handfull of coins at my dads brand new van. ( i know i was being stupid too, blah blah, that was a long time ago.)

Anyways, i think i have seen this silver cavalier aswell, with the neons, guy always drives like such a moron... i'm sure it won't take long for you or your buddies to spot him again.

youngbex
03-27-2005, 04:22 PM
i hate cavaliers