PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Large Cat Scratching Post

Katana13
03-11-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm looking to buy a large cat scratching post for my 3 cats. Would like it to be fairly inexpensive in good condition. Please PM me if you have one you want to get rid of! Thanks

danno567
03-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Hey Katana,

Here is a number of a older retired guy that builds em out of his house. makes condos and the lot. cheaper prices and quality items.
His name is Bill, phone is 274-2507

He sounds really nice, and actually gives a crap about what he builds. All types and sizes. Ask about scratch posts and he can build whatever you want I am sure. Let me know how it goes!

hope this helps

d

awd
03-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by danno567
Hey Katana,

Here is a number of a older retired guy that builds em out of his house. makes condos and the lot. cheaper prices and quality items.
His name is Bill, phone is 274-2507

He sounds really nice, and actually gives a crap about what he builds. All types and sizes. Ask about scratch posts and he can build whatever you want I am sure. Let me know how it goes!

hope this helps

d

Does he have a website dan? I am also interested.

danno567
03-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Hey AWD. I got his number from the buysell site. I spoke with him about getting one for my brother in laws cat. Turns out his cat is not into them. Anyways, he sounds really nice and has some for your viewing. He is in the NW. Phone him and find the directions.

I think its better to support a man building them from his house with pride and quality, rather than the ones that charge 3x more for something made by the millions.

Like I said he sounds real nice. Had condos from 2ft high and up.
You can probably even request a post or condo to whatever you think would be cool. Call him up. Hes really nice.

Katana13
03-14-2005, 03:06 AM
That's great!
Thanks for the info! I'll give him a call. I'm not sure if my cats will be interested in the scratch post/condo either....BUT they sure love scratching the furniture:(
Hopefully, They'll learn to like scratching the post intead!
I'll let you know how it goes!
Thanks ;)

danno567
03-14-2005, 10:08 AM
No prob thats what this place is all about, good info.

:thumbsup:

hope it helps you out.

-d