PDA

View Full Version : National Collision.

JAYMEZ
03-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Well just got a quote from Derrick there , I must say I was really impressed with his work..(Speedtech guys have there cars painted there)

So I am getting my whole car repainted to orginal color , body kit, wing, fender installs and dent removal all for around 4 grand.. I was really impressed , and he was a nice guy! He beat alot of peoples quotes by $500-2400!!!

So the RX7 goes in May 24th... he said it will take a few weeks

:thumbsup:

bol
03-11-2005, 03:54 PM
I got my bumper painted there. I've been happy with them. Probably the best price in the city but we'll see how it holds up over time.

dymz999
03-11-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm taking my car there monday to get done, $4300 for full body work, body kit installation and paint. It is a shame that maranello's refuses to work on cars that even have surface rust. Their loss though. I think derrick is completely cool he doesn't give you the run around or any BS.

Lorne@UrbanX
03-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by dymz999
I'm taking my car there monday to get done, $4300 for full body work, body kit installation and paint. It is a shame that maranello's refuses to work on cars that even have surface rust. Their loss though. I think derrick is completely cool he doesn't give you the run around or any BS.
yeah he repainted a whole car for me for a very very decent price.....

You guys will see the car very soon......

Lorne@strd

JAYMEZ
03-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by dymz999

Same thing that happened to me dude... I think Maranellos is useless. :thumbsdow , I would never go to them to get anything else painted.

It took them 2 months to paint my wing , when he said it would take one week , then one more week and so on... When i finally called after 2 months and asked about it , he said it hadnt been started , so I said I would pick it up and get it painted some place else... Then I went in the next day and it had primer on it , and he charged me around $150 for it...