PDA

View Full Version : WHat in the fuck!!!!!!!!

pixil9
03-12-2005, 03:33 PM
WHat in the fuck.. today I'm turning off 17th ave SW onto crowchild north and this guy turns on the green from the far right lane.. cutting off the guy to my right, me and then all of the people going straight had to stop.. close accident.. i'm just dumbfounded by this guys move.. then i pass him and he's just staring at me and my friend like crazy.

YOU STUPID FUCING RETARD

there i redid the diagram a bit look at the bottom.. i'm the red car.. asshole is in the orange car. green is just other traffic.. the light turned green and he just went.

futurecivic
03-12-2005, 03:47 PM
holy shit people in this city need to learn how to drive

raishin
03-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by futurecivic
holy shit people in this city need to learn how to drive

Actually, they need STOP to drive .. :(

Supa Dexta
03-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Is that pic, from 17 onto richmond rd, or richmond rd. onto the onramp for crow? Either way, from 17th to richmond rd. theres a specific left turning lane. From richmond rd to the onramp there is a flashing green most of the time (if there is a car waiting at the light anyways, it will flash for them) and either way he was way off base.... I'm amazed at the lack of driving skill around this city since moving here last fall...

Take last night for example, a newer civic (driven by a girl no offense, but still) she decides she wants to pull over outside a house, no signal, just begins to pull over, I'm not right on her ass, but I'm driving up on her and then she stops half into parking with her ass end still in the lane.. she just stopped.. so I go around her, go into macks, come out and she is still backing up going ahead, trying to parralled park to the curb, but with a few free spaces and plenty of room to drive straight in.. whatever.. I wait for the passenger to come out we take off and turn off, well here she is again, stopped in the middle of the street, trying to do a U turn!.. when there was an intersection 30feet further where you can simply do a one sweep U turn, no no.. she decides she can take her sweet time, back up, go ahead, back up..... she ends up with her nose between two parked vehicles, jimmy-ing around.. OMG.. what a knob gobbler... I have no idea how she gets around from one day to the next...

:rolleyes:

Lo)2enz0
03-12-2005, 06:37 PM
ya, everyone in this city will do anything to not miss a turn. Its like running a yellow, what does 30 seconds - 1 min do to your time. Idiots

BumpinTalon
03-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by raishin

Actually, they need STOP to drive .. :(

learning english is also a definite requirement of many people in this city.

Carfanman
03-12-2005, 06:49 PM
^owned?

wow, what a moron? Guy should have gotten hit, then the cops would have come and he'd be really busted.

pixil9
03-12-2005, 08:18 PM
sdf

JordanEG6
03-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon

learning english is also a definite requirement of many people in this city.

:rofl: