PDA

View Full Version : Stupid teens Riding the City Bus

Vtecpower
03-12-2005, 04:56 PM
So yesturday after the school me and my friends were leaving the school when suddenly we are stopped at a red light and this city bus drives by and these fcukin kids think it would be funny to chuck a chocolate pudding all of my car it went all of my roof just missed the open sunroof and hit my hood which was coverd in chocolate pudding, the kids fingerd us and laughed, so we decided to follow the bus until it stopped, when the bus stopped we got out of the car and went onto the bus we saw the kids, they were pretty scared when the saw us come on the bus there were hidding behind there friends, but the jackass bus driver wouldnt let us on and said he would call the cops if we tried to get near them " I dont want trouble on my bus " as the bus driver said to us. as we got off the bus to walk back to the car they laughed again and said "haha you cant get us", Heres a msg to those stupid fcuking loser 16 yrs olds that act like there 5 why dont you grow up becuz one day when you drive and someone does that to you, you will understand. and someone will kick ur ass :guns: :guns:

ecstasy_civic
03-12-2005, 05:04 PM
what was the bus route number?

:D:D

I wanna keep an eye out, I dont want pudding all over my car:cry:

oddjob
03-12-2005, 05:06 PM
I would of waited until they got out and give them a fucking beating like there's no tomorrow.

Fucking douche bags. Since when is riding the bus cool? Prolly trying to show off to the uglies sitting around. What a gay ass bus driver too, if I were the driver I would off kicked the fuckers off of the bus right there.

A790
03-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by oddjob
I would of waited until they got out and give them a fucking beating like there's no tomorrow.

Fucking douche bags. Since when is riding the bus cool? Prolly trying to show off to the uglies sitting around. :rofl:

Amen.

GTS Jeff
03-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Just about everyone has thrown food at other cars while riding the schoolbus at some point. Kids are dumb, so don't stress too much over it.

It was kinda weak for you to get owned by the bus driver though. :D

7thgenvic
03-12-2005, 05:26 PM
y didn't you just follow the bus and wait for the kids to get off! if they thought they were so tough you really should have just followed them and showed them a little thing or two in being funny!

Kaos
03-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
y didn't you just follow the bus and wait for the kids to get off! if they thought they were so tough you really should have just followed them and showed them a little thing or two in being funny!

I wouldve done the same thing. Grabbed the little fucker by the collar and make 'em eat dirt but they're just little kids.

saiyajin
03-12-2005, 06:04 PM
hahah ya i mean since you already followed them might as well go and see when they get off and see what they would do

Carfanman
03-12-2005, 06:12 PM
I wouldnt beat them after they got off the bus, then youd be up against some serious charges. But definetly catch them when they get off and scare them, or tell their parents and let their parents beat them for you.

EDIT: I meant do that if you ever see them again.

Skyline_Addict
03-12-2005, 06:23 PM
atleast find out where he lives so you can talk to their parents.

Supa Dexta
03-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Bus driver said he's call the cops? you should have said, by all means.. This way all of the other kids would have had to sit and wait for the cops to arrive, and would get hell from the kids for holding up their day.. As well, they would have a good laugh at the cops showing up, for a pudding throwing incident....

Anyways, in a similar experience, I was biking one evening and a car load of kids thought it would be funny to throw a full cup of pop at me, laugh and take off quickly... Well I didn't think to much of this, besides the obvious safety issues with them throwing shit at me on a bike, at speed... So anyways i cranked up the pace and headed in the general direction they went, well a little ways away I came across the car at a video store, they were inside.. I pedaled around the parking lot for a bit, they seen me outside and wouldn't leave the store.. So I continued circling and actually met a buddy, so I sat and talked with him, just out of site, after a few minutes, they bolted out of the store, seen me across the lot and locked themselves in the car, I had dropped my bike and ran over, but since they were locked in the car, and knowing they were panicked, and may possibly run me over if I tried to stop them, I simply yelled at them, "if the 4 of you aren't man enough to get out of the car and fight, fine (4 pussy 17-18yr/old punks, I'm only in my early 20's)... I then read off their lisence plate to them and told them they'd be hearing from the cops.... And thats just what I did, went to the station and filled out a report.. I had assumed the punks were out in their parents car, so this would put them in quite a bind, when the cops called their house to check in on the car and what it had been involved in... The cops later called me back asking if I'd like to press charges or what I'd like to do with it, I didn't want charges, I told him just to call the house and talk with the parents.. Best solution I think... sorry about the long story...

:thumbsup:

teknical
03-12-2005, 06:25 PM
just follow the bus until they get off, they once they get off kick theyre asses, push them around, make sure they dont try anything like that again. My buddy actually likes a full open hand slap, lol, more embarassing and far more effective.

Carfanman
03-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Supa Dexta- hahha, nice way to get back at them.

Vtecpower
03-12-2005, 06:32 PM
you guys are all right, i should of followed the bus until those little punks got off the bus, well on mondy im going that same route and maby ill just see those fcukers again, hopefully not they wont try that stupidd stunt again but if they do this time ill make sure they wont do it again, :guns: this city has alot of idiots if its not food there throwing at yours cars its snowballs or etc. people like that deserve to get there ass kicked.

saiyajin
03-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Bus driver said he's call the cops? you should have said, by all means.. This way all of the other kids would have had to sit and wait for the cops to arrive, and would get hell from the kids for holding up their day.. As well, they would have a good laugh at the cops showing up, for a pudding throwing incident....

:thumbsup:

hah actually i think if the bus driver did call the cops those kids would have been in shit cuz that pudding could have easily smeared all over your windshield and obstruct your vision which could have made you cause an accident cuz i dont see how you getting on a bus and not have done anything (yet anyways) where you would be the one in trouble

Lo)2enz0
03-12-2005, 06:49 PM
hey we were all little punks when we were younger, the best thing would have had them wait for the cops to come. Because when those bus's are stopped for a long period of time it really gets hot in them> I remember in junior high (like 6 years ago) my friend decided to blow up a fire cracker on the bus. well you can imagine what happened, cops were called and we had to wait for 20 min it wasn't very pleasent.

But beating up some little kids, common guys, it one thing to scare them and than another to actually hit them.

laurier

AcuraTl
03-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Vtecpower
So yesturday after the school me and my friends were leaving the school when suddenly we are stopped at a red light and this city bus drives by and these fcukin kids think it would be funny to chuck a chocolate pudding all of my car it went all of my roof just missed the open sunroof and hit my hood which was coverd in chocolate pudding, the kids fingerd us and laughed, so we decided to follow the bus until it stopped, when the bus stopped we got out of the car and went onto the bus we saw the kids, they were pretty scared when the saw us come on the bus there were hidding behind there friends, but the jackass bus driver wouldnt let us on and said he would call the cops if we tried to get near them " I dont want trouble on my bus " as the bus driver said to us. as we got off the bus to walk back to the car they laughed again and said "haha you cant get us", Heres a msg to those stupid fcuking loser 16 yrs olds that act like there 5 why dont you grow up becuz one day when you drive and someone does that to you, you will understand. and someone will kick ur ass :guns: :guns:

omg owned by a bus driver..should have told the fagget that you would complain unless u let the kids out, soon as they come out kick the shitt outta them

JordanEG6
03-12-2005, 08:47 PM
man what a bunch of stupid kids. im not one to hit somebody so i wouldnt recommend it, although i can imagine the anger you've felt. let it be, their just moron kids, they will get whats coming to them.

kenny
03-12-2005, 08:57 PM
I dunno, maybe I'm pretty immature myself but I would have followed them and called some friends to go buy some chocolate pudding for me so I could smear it right back into their faces haha. Revenge is sweet (no pun intended) :D

PorknBeans
03-12-2005, 09:28 PM
They were 16? I say pound them. They should be old enough to know, don't mess with a mans car. Either that or you'll get fucked.

Toms-SC
03-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Pound em or just steal their wallets

cycosis
03-12-2005, 09:46 PM
id make em lick it all off. god help the person that ever tries to defile my baby.

EK 2.0
03-13-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Kaos
I wouldve done the same thing. Grabbed the little fucker by the collar and make 'em eat dirt but they're just little kids.

yeah, but you are intimidating man...the rest of us just aren't scary looking...

Hash_man
03-13-2005, 03:55 AM
I would have dragged their asses off the bus, and made them lick the pudding off of my car, hahaha ... stupid punk ass kids. :guns:

xcelr8
03-18-2005, 03:44 AM
Your lucky it was a pudding, back when i was in grade 9, this kid threw a gumball out the window cuz he thought it would be funny. It ended up hitting a van's windshield, and the van had like small children in the back, and i think the mother was driving. And the bus driver ended up having to stop the bus, and the cops came, questioned everyone, and the kid got in so much sht...

schurchill39
03-19-2005, 12:17 AM
I would stormed onto thawt bus grabed the little fucker without saying a word then tossed him at the hood and told him to start licking. Humiliation is the best form of revenge in a situation like that

Seanith
03-19-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by teknical
My buddy actually likes a full open hand slap, lol, more embarassing and far more effective.

:rofl:
Seriously though, what kind of repercussions could you expect for doing that to a little bastard? Slapping the shit out of them like a child? lol

frozenrice
03-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Pound em or just steal their wallets

Why bother with their wallets? They have nothing in them. No driver's liscense, no credit cards or money. Okay I forgot they do have one thing - their bus passes.......

BokCh0y
03-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by oddjob

Fucking douche bags. Since when is riding the bus cool? Prolly trying to show off to the uglies sitting around. What a gay ass bus driver too, if I were the driver I would off kicked the fuckers off of the bus right there.

:werd:

schmooot
03-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Just about everyone has thrown food at other cars while riding the schoolbus at some point. Kids are dumb, so don't stress too much over it.

it was the city bus not a school bus

03-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey not all 16 year olds are like that! Im 16 and I am no where near that disrespectful! And I also dont ride the bus eaither so haha

But sorry to hear that man even if a kid from my school did that to my jeep I would just let loose and fuck him up as best i can!

GreyFox
03-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Ahhhhhh the memories of high school!! Sucks to hear about the unfortunate incident, you should've just told the bus driver to call the cops and pressed charges or something.

Back in grade 12, all these wanna-be hardcore guys who sat at the back of the bus ALWAYS threw shit out the window at people driving by on McKnight. They would open the emergency hatch at the back of the bus on the roof, and then chuck their pop bottles or w/e they could find out the window.

One day, we were doing about 85 km/h on McKnight, just when it widens up to 3 lanes. so they chuck a pop bottle out the side of the bus, and it hits this guy on a bike straight in the helmet. It looked like it almost knocked him off his bike, and he started to swerve all over the road. Almost caused a horribe, horrible accident, so anyways, the kids are sitting there laughing, and this biker speeds up and fingers and starts swearing at the kids and they just continue laughing at him. So he speeds up once again, and goes right in front of the bus, in the middle lane of McKnight and just starts to slow down. It was pretty busy traffic wise that day, so the bus couldn't switch lanes or anything, and the poor bus driver had no clue why this bike was slowing down in the middle lane of a super busy road. So anyways, the bike stops the bus right in the middle lane of McKnight, and runs to the door of the bus....the bus driver opens up the door and the guy rips off his helmet and runs to the back of the bus with his fist up. haha you should've seen the looks on the faces of the kids in the back!! He told them that if they ever did that to anbody ever again he would find out where they live and deal with it himself. The cops were then called and I'm not too sure what happened after that.

Sorry for the long post haha. But yea i agree, nothing like a good beating or threatening to put some sense into these idiots.

Carfanman
03-20-2005, 06:14 PM
^OMfG, AWESome, Thats exactly what they deserved, holy crap, they must have wet thier pants. Thats so fuking dangerous, he could have been fataly injured, the fact that they laughed even after they saw what they almost caused is disgusting, Im just upset he didnt hurt them. How come you dont know what happened when the cops came if you were there?

mcshow
03-20-2005, 06:37 PM
yeah dumb ass kids always tring to show off for their friends

in the first incident with the pudding, i personally would have followed those kids all the way on the bus until they got off, cuz then they have no where to go!

GreyFox
03-20-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman
^OMfG, AWESome, Thats exactly what they deserved, holy crap, they must have wet thier pants. Thats so fuking dangerous, he could have been fataly injured, the fact that they laughed even after they saw what they almost caused is disgusting, Im just upset he didnt hurt them. How come you dont know what happened when the cops came if you were there?

Well the bus driver called the cops and told then he told us that if we have somebody to come and get us it would be wise to call them and come get us because it may be a while till we leave otherwise. So we got onto another bus because they drove to whitehorn and met the cops there. I think it was good the biker didn't hit them, because then he could've been charged as well.

But ya, needless to say they didn't really stop after that, and my friends and I stopped taking that bus because it would take us an extra 30 minutes to an hour to get home because they would have to pull over the bus EVERY day.

slimeball
03-23-2005, 11:49 PM
if i was on a bike i would have fucking killed teh little bastereds on that bus and for they guy that the pudding thing happend just go follow the buss then get off then drag their asses to their house and fucking talk to their parents

talonted
03-29-2005, 01:52 AM
I can stand joking around and shit but this is stupid, Fucking with peoples cars isnt cool, no matter what the situation. Leave the cars out of it!

Proyecto2000
03-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by GreyFox
Ahhhhhh the memories of high school!! Sucks to hear about the unfortunate incident, you should've just told the bus driver to call the cops and pressed charges or something.

Back in grade 12, all these wanna-be hardcore guys who sat at the back of the bus ALWAYS threw shit out the window at people driving by on McKnight. They would open the emergency hatch at the back of the bus on the roof, and then chuck their pop bottles or w/e they could find out the window.

did u go to Fowler? cuz I remember this 1 stupid kid who was trying to impress these dirty fat chicks, who threw a pop can at a guy in a bike n the guy stormed into the bus and then this "bad ass" kid was just pissing his pants in fear lol

TypeSly
03-30-2005, 02:16 PM
fuck i'm raging just reading these posts. I have very very violent thoughts about what happens to people who throw shit at my car.

ca2p3r
03-30-2005, 02:23 PM
gangsters, gangsters calm down...he stated they were kids
and ur talking about kicking their asses? haha losers
kids make foolish decisions, its part of growing up
next time, be an adult and maybe the bus driver will treat you like one and the situation will be solved in your favour?

skandalz
03-30-2005, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
[B]what was the bus route number?

:D:D

it would be priceless if you caught them later this week and chucked pudding on them, hahaha i'd pay to see that!! hell i'd help out.

:whipped:

phatfx
03-30-2005, 02:36 PM
i'd friggin ram the bus with an old car or create a road block and ask the bus driver that those kids in the back are needed by the police. once u get them give them a beating.

GreyFox
03-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Proyecto2000

did u go to Fowler? cuz I remember this 1 stupid kid who was trying to impress these dirty fat chicks, who threw a pop can at a guy in a bike n the guy stormed into the bus and then this "bad ass" kid was just pissing his pants in fear lol

yea man! haha good ol' route 755 man! Is that the one you were takin as well?

403Gemini
03-30-2005, 03:29 PM

One day, we were doing about 85 km/h on McKnight, just when it widens up to 3 lanes. so they chuck a pop bottle out the side of the bus, and it hits this guy on a bike straight in the helmet. It looked like it almost knocked him off his bike, and he started to swerve all over the road. Almost caused a horribe, horrible accident, so anyways, the kids are sitting there laughing, and this biker speeds up and fingers and starts swearing at the kids and they just continue laughing at him. So he speeds up once again, and goes right in front of the bus, in the middle lane of McKnight and just starts to slow down. It was pretty busy traffic wise that day, so the bus couldn't switch lanes or anything, and the poor bus driver had no clue why this bike was slowing down in the middle lane of a super busy road. So anyways, the bike stops the bus right in the middle lane of McKnight, and runs to the door of the bus....the bus driver opens up the door and the guy rips off his helmet and runs to the back of the bus with his fist up. haha you should've seen the looks on the faces of the kids in the back!! He told them that if they ever did that to anbody ever again he would find out where they live and deal with it himself. The cops were then called and I'm not too sure what happened after that.

Sorry for the long post haha. But yea i agree, nothing like a good beating or threatening to put some sense into these idiots.

that would have been fucking AWESOME to see, "go ahead and hit me bitch, im a kevlar padded jacket, i dare you" lol

man if i was the guy on the bike i woulda pressed charges.

bout the pudding, yea i totally woulda followed the bus, or when the bus driver said "ill call the cops" i woulda said "do it, i want to talk to them about this"

edit: or now that you've stopped the bus, get on your cell phone and call the cops yourself ;)

Proyecto2000
03-31-2005, 07:04 PM

yea man! haha good ol' route 755 man! Is that the one you were takin as well?

yup 755, the bus with all the stupid kids lol. that bus would pull over atleast 3 times a month. and 1 time a month some fool was kicked off at the stop infront of pizza hut

LUDELVR
03-31-2005, 10:08 PM
You shoulda thrown shit at the bus and then the bus driver woulda empathized with you!:dunno: Then you can take turns with the beatings!! :rofl: :rofl: oh wait, the bus driver might want to beat you too...hmm... :rofl:

youngbex
04-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

but if its pudding on a AE86 its gone to far:whipped: :whipped:

stumpy80
04-07-2005, 09:48 AM
AHAHAHAHHA THATS AMAZING!! Sorry to say but thats what riding the bus is alllll about. Throwing shit at cars and seeing how many points you can get :D :D

Toms-SC
04-07-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by stumpy80
AHAHAHAHHA THATS AMAZING!! Sorry to say but thats what riding the bus is alllll about. Throwing shit at cars and seeing how many points you can get :D :D

I hope you get your shit kicked in

Seanith
04-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by stumpy80

You sound like one of those people that will be riding on the bus all his life.

jake5o0
04-14-2005, 10:29 AM
som people are dumbassses one of my friends decides o9h cool lets throw shit around. So he takes som miniature apples and chucks them at the bus driver like a dip shit. Than on top of that shit he goes and throws a pb&j nsandwich out the window. Guess where it lands?
Yeah right on a cop cars windshield. By now the kid is totally fucked. The cop gets on their bus and. im not sure what happened after that. But they had some guy that had to sit with the kids in the back for about a month, haha

stumpy80
04-19-2005, 10:04 AM
probably not, considering I own a vehicle, good try though. :cry:

Carfanman
04-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by jake5o0
som people are dumbassses one of my friends decides o9h cool lets throw shit around. So he takes som miniature apples and chucks them at the bus driver like a dip shit. Than on top of that shit he goes and throws a pb&j nsandwich out the window. Guess where it lands?
Yeah right on a cop cars windshield. By now the kid is totally fucked. The cop gets on their bus and. im not sure what happened after that. But they had some guy that had to sit with the kids in the back for about a month, haha

Awesome, that kid totally deserved what he got.

Charon
07-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
next time, be an adult and maybe the bus driver will treat you like one and the situation will be solved in your favour?
Foolish decisions like almost killing a guy on a motorbike ? What if he did crash ? And then died ? Kids do supid things yes. I did some pretty dumb shit as a kid but nothing that would threaten someones life like that, if I had done something like that my life would be threatened by my dad. If those were my kids they would get an ass whooping they would NEVER forget. Just because you are a kid does not mean you can escape from common sense. If you cannot figure out what is right and wrong they put you on the short bus. The excuses people have for children these days are pathetic. Because they are young does not mean they are not responsible for their actions. This is what happens when children are brought up by hippies and Liberals. "You shouldnt have done that Johnathan now go in your room for a 15 min timeout" wtf ??

/Edit: some spelling

403Gemini
07-16-2005, 05:50 PM
stupid acts for kids now involving destroying other peoples property. smashing in parked cars windows, breaking the glass at the bus stops, throwing rocks off overpasses, etc.

i dont know what happpened to the generation after me, but they are so fucked up.

anybody who is 15-17 (even some 18-19 yr olds, very few tho) just dont seem to have common sense and dont realize that their actions could potentially harm/kill somebody.

Skyline_Addict
07-18-2005, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by ca2p3r

it's this type of attitude that is the cause of the problem with today's youth. kids are allowed to get away with anything because they are kids.

BubbaSTi
07-18-2005, 02:01 PM
I remember I had a similar incident with a few little kids that were probably 10 years old.

I live in the Hamptons and if anyone has been there you might notice some red rocks as a gravel kind of thing next to some of the sidewalks. I just entered the Hamptons on my way home and was going around the bend, when these two little kids started throwing these rocks at my car.

As soon as I saw them I floored it and there is a little bus u-turn thing right there. I ripped around the bus thing and stopped in the middle of the road. One of the kids had already run away while the other one was still there. I didn't get out, but just asked him in a stern voice, "Why would you do something like that? Why would you disrespect someone elses property?". he, of course being a little kid, had no actual response. I just told him not to do that sort of stuff to anyone again because it could be a lot worse next time.

I don't know what I would of done if they hit my car. Or if they hit me because I had my windows down.

YamaLube
07-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Ok can one or you moderators close this post, it is way old, from april until someone *coughCharoncough* resurected it, it is played, sooooo played.........

:closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

fordo_11
07-18-2005, 02:52 PM
I remember when some smart ass in my Junior High did that. The bus was traveling over the Glenmore, He threw his food out of the window and it hit some old guys car. The guy followed the bus to the school and called the cops on the way. I laughed so hard when this guy shows up in front of our school raging on this kid, it was great watching this punks face while he was being yelled at. And then after he thought he was the man, but most people just thought he was a fag for doing it. Any punk who thinks it is funny to throw things out of the window of a moving vehicle at another car should get his ass beat :whipped: , they deserve it. Look at the people who have been killed by punks throwing things off overpasses in the last few years. Death to all punks who throw things at a car :guns:

Seanith
07-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by YamaLube
Ok can one or you moderators close this post, it is way old, from april until someone *coughCharoncough* resurected it, it is played, sooooo played.........

Who are you? :dunno:
STFU

Charon
07-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Seanith

STFU

:werd:

2000_SI
07-18-2005, 05:26 PM

STFU
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now Sean.... be nice to the newb....

soontobeped
07-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Vtecpower
Heres a msg to those stupid fcuking loser 16 yrs olds that act like there 5 why dont you grow up becuz one day when you drive and someone does that to you, you will understand. and someone will kick ur ass :guns: :guns:

Hate to sound like a little old woman, but sure they are dumb and it is sad that they take pleasure out of wasting their food on cars. If they do not clean up their act, they might end up being the type of person who would dive in front of a car to catch a pudding cup to have something to eat. Anyway, I have no idea how old you are, but the fact that you would follow these kids and attempt to get on the bus. . .what exactly were you hoping to accomplish? Not saying they should get away with it, but if the bus driver had let you on, you probably would have ended up in more trouble than they in the long run.

YamaLube
07-18-2005, 05:32 PM

STFU

Wow, you told me. I'll be right back, gotta go reply to a thread from three months ago that was beat to death back then. While I am gone you and Charon can continue tossing each others salad.

Charon
07-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by YamaLube

Wow, you told me. I'll be right back, gotta go reply to a thread from three months ago that was beat to death back then. While I am gone you and Charon can continue tossing each others salad.

Must be one of the kids from the bus

YamaLube
07-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Thats all you got, weak man, go away, jot some stuff down and try again. Oh, and I almost forgot.

Skyline_Addict
07-18-2005, 07:06 PM
yep, gotta close this now...way off topic.