PDA

View Full Version : best/worse kills of the year

2000impreza
12-29-2002, 09:12 PM
alright. another year has passed by... well almost. lol. lets hear everyone's best/worse kills or killed by's of the year.

for me i don't really have any good kills but worse killed by was by a dodge colt....... i felt so bad after :( no clue what he had under the hood.

kenny
12-29-2002, 09:22 PM
Best killed by:

Older mustang. somebody on this forum or performance shop! haha. It was the day I was cruising along with an F355 so I was quite happy to have been dealt an ass kicking as I had a gorgeous italian beast ahead of me haha.

ACR Viper: Man, getting raped by the ACR Viper even tho the driver was sandbaggin' it was great! lol, the view from behind with the "wide as a steam roller" tires was great! haha.

and of course....

Best kills: I define these as best cuz they were the most exciting, and are not based on how powerful they were...

F355 even tho it wasn't a true race or anything, just a bit of "fun" driving so it might not have even been a kill but who cares

S/C NSX: It was even, but I'll have to be the tie breaker and say the NSX lost! haha

S/C S2000: Fun runs! again, it beat me and I beat it, but when it comes to ties, the swing vote will have to go towards me! lol

Porsche Carerra 4 Cab: AWD... pfft!! haha j/k

CRXguy
12-29-2002, 09:39 PM
Best Kill?

The only one worth mentioning. http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6097

Best Killed by:

Me vs ScCab! No contest.:(

spyguy
12-29-2002, 10:04 PM
best kill:

the infamous GTP :):rofl: :thumbsup:

killed by:

shrug I try not to race anything that looks/is faster than me
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

redbaron303
12-29-2002, 10:25 PM
There was a colt at that rallyx that was powered by some "super" engine... I guess it was close to 300hp, at least that's what I heard, maybe it's the same car.

Worst : Got my but kicked by an old prelude when I was driving my Rx7 (the 83)

Best: Rapped an acura TL 3.2 and an 87 Turbo II RX7 in my 300ZX Turbo.... which no longer exists due to an unfortunate accident (It was no ones fault, as the other guy drove off)

Hakkola
12-29-2002, 10:27 PM
I haven't had many races, had one in the summer against some american car, can't even remember what it was anymore but I beat him pretty good.

Best race: Got my ass handed to me by a porsche 911 turbo.

rage2
12-29-2002, 10:47 PM
Best Kill :

- BMW M5, in my little SLK 32 AMG. The guy was trying hard too... won by 5 car lengths at 200!
- Acura RSX. Crazy guy, would not slow down for the longest time! Beat it 3 times, ending with 3 ricer flyby's. I believe the guy was full throttle through all 3 races :D.

Best Killed By :

- ScCab. Sandbagger! Lost by 1hp!

Dave P
12-29-2002, 10:53 PM
Best Kill:

Beat a neon and a cav in a ultimate gay car race on 22x. all cars topped out, mine just happed to be going a bit faster

Killed By:
a god damn turbo sprint

WOOO CONTOUR POWER
Dave P

calarina
12-29-2002, 11:13 PM
Best kill:

Dodge RAM. LOL, I don't know if he was trying or not, but it looked like it for the first while...guess he heard how high my revvs were and backed off so I didn't have to revv so high. LOL, so I wouldn't blow up my car!

Killed by:

Almost everyone! One time I wanted to race a Civic at a light, so I revv my engine, cavalier mis-interprets, and starts revving his engine. Light goes green, Cavalier rockets away, Civic casually accelerates, I lose so badly...but beat the civic I was tryin' for :D

Worst kill:

God damn mini-van. He was tryin' hard too. Won by half a car length, but I was carryin' 300 extra lbs than normal, so it wasn't that bad :)

jdmakkord
12-29-2002, 11:16 PM
Best: Almost any mini van out there.

Worst: Damn near anyone else:(

RSeXy
12-29-2002, 11:17 PM
best kill:

Max_Boost...muahahha...yeah...you heard me SAM! i so owned you! buh_buh was there to witness it!

worst kill:

buh_buh when he owned us both. :(

Dope Dealer
12-29-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by calarina

God damn mini-van. He was tryin' hard too. Won by half a car length, but I was carryin' 300 extra lbs than normal, so it wasn't that bad :)

You like your groceries huh?

:rofl:

Just playing ;)

ninjak84
12-29-2002, 11:40 PM
Most satisfying kills:
- moron in a beat up Daytona
- my friends 2002 Ford Mustang... first week he got it!
- the ugliest orange Civic hatchback in Calgary
- snob in a BMW 323i (did your wife enjoy watching you lose?)

Times when I had to grab my ankles:
- losing $50 to a good friends Plymouth Laser... curse AWD!
- 1995 Acura NSX
- 2001 BMW M3 convertible

Redlyne_mr2
12-30-2002, 12:01 AM
Best killed by:
454 9 color chev short box truck on nitrous
built ws6 with 250 shot n20..absolutely slaughtered

Best Kill:
newer mustang with some enhancements;)
tt supra
350 s10 spraying
ferrari 328..Mr. Lee that cocky bastard

StraightFlush
12-30-2002, 12:08 AM
My brother in laws 350Z.... :)

The look on his face as I passed him top of 2nd gear was priceless...putting 3 more cars on him, I was in awe... :)

Wask
12-30-2002, 12:08 AM
Best Kills:

2002 325ci Just destroyed him on the Highway!
2000 GS300 Didn't know he wanted to race, he launched at the light, I then floored it and pulled him in.
I love beating cars alot more expensive then mine ;)
New Celica GTS, the arch enemy!

Killed me :(
A modded CRX, didn't launch well at all and I couldn't pull him in by the time we hit the next light :( My passanger rubbed it in all day!
New Licoln LS V8 I missed 3rd, :banghead: No point after that. He got lucky!

Pete92SL
12-30-2002, 12:27 AM
Best Kill: Civic Si..black and had a white hood. Don't know what he had.

Worst Kill: a green modded out like crazy civic 2 door....I beat him really bad, but then I wrote off my car due to speed.

Best Loss: Acura NSX. He was like dude, how much did your rims cost, and I told him. Then I reved...then he took off. It was great!

Worst Loss: Some guys in a RSX with yellow stripes....I beat him off the line no problem, midrange he'd kick my ass....He was an ass about it though.

Pete

ecstasy_civic
12-30-2002, 01:09 AM
my best kill was: celica gt, some guy with his gf. driving down country hills, we were next to each other at the lights and i looked over and his gf was pointing at the light, this was when i wasnt sure what my car could do. so we were side by side right off the line and ended up beating him by like 1-2 cars. lol we got to country hills and 14st and i looked over at him and just smiled his gf wouldnt even look over and he just stared straight ahead lol. i thought it was great:thumbsup:

worst ive been killed: in bc at my dads place, i was sitting at the light just not even paying attention and this old POS civic hatch pulls up and asks me what i had done, so i told him intake and exhaust he said he had the same and a bit more :rolleyes: well he starts revving his engine and could barely hear mine, next thing i know i hear a BOV. so i start shaking my head NO NO NO lol. i thought why not hey lol well it was gone like nothing ive ever seen before. it was so fast. i ended up catching him at 7-11. and was like WTF!? H22a w/ t68 turbo and a fully built motor!. fuck was i pissed :banghead: it was getting painted a week later and he didnt have any rims yet. it was the worst experiance of my racing"career" lol
pretty fun though if ya ask me:D

Hakkola
12-30-2002, 01:23 AM
Ohh, I remember my worst now. I got my ass handed to me again, not by a porsche this time, it was this HUGE old Jeep on MASSIVE tires, this was on macloed by the stadium, we raced a short distance and he absolutely destroyed me, thing must have been really modified, it was impressive.

Hollywood
12-30-2002, 01:24 AM
I have not raced much in my new car, beat a typeR (coco..caugh, caugh..hehehe), and a modded RSX.

ecstasy_civic
12-30-2002, 01:24 AM
what color was the jeep?

RSeXy
12-30-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84
Most satisfying kills:
- the ugliest orange Civic hatchback in Calgary
- snob in a BMW 323i (did your wife enjoy watching you lose?)

funny! i've seen an orange one in sandstone.

no..i didn't really enjoy watching MB lose! haha...naw, it wasn't him. :rofl: :poosie:

CRXguy
12-30-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy
funny! i've seen the orange one in sandstone.

Interesting!!! ;) :D

Ed the SOHC
12-30-2002, 02:00 AM
best kills:
1. TC vs GTP
2. TC vs spyguy... not anymore though
3. TC vs b16a civic h/b

losses:
1. TC vs fake amg :banghead: ... dunno what happened there
2. TC vs slightly modified 944 :rolleyes:
3. TC vs Grand National... i had him in the twisties but he raped me in the straights

CRXguy
12-30-2002, 02:01 AM
^^^

Where have you been hiding man?? Shit, long time no see.

Ed the SOHC
12-30-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
^^^

Where have you been hiding man?? Shit, long time no see.

haha...i've been too lazy to post lately.

Lo)2enz0
12-30-2002, 02:10 AM
in the 91 ford tauras

best:

this ugly yellow golf that looked like someone just killed it

this east indian guy in a white van who kept wanting to race me than i killed him and did the domestic fly by at him

worst:

5.0 mustang , damn basterd

in the civic:

best:

some dumbass in a crx that thought the stock crx was faster

worst:

some old guy in a wrx

MistaBrent
12-30-2002, 04:32 AM
Only car ive ever lost too was the brand new camaro ss at secret street.

ive won all street races.

there was an nsx beside me once with a black guy in it. it was red but looked like shit. i still gave him a thumbs up. I always thought they were super fast so I didnt ask the guy to race but i should of cause i would have kicked his ass !.

best race ive won was at secret street. a brand new trans am (silver) which has almost 100 more horse and torque then me . I killed it by atleast 15 car lengths. The guy obviously didnt get any traction, I knew my ass was gonna get handed to me before I raced , then when the lights turned green i was like wtf I am killing this guy.

whooooooooooooooooooo great.

my 1 minute of fame is finished !.

:thumbsup:

redline_13000
12-30-2002, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by MistaBrent
Only car ive ever lost too was the brand new camaro ss at secret street.

ive won all street races.

there was an nsx beside me once with a black guy in it. it was red but looked like shit. i still gave him a thumbs up. I always thought they were super fast so I didnt ask the guy to race but i should of cause i would have kicked his ass !.

best race ive won was at secret street. a brand new trans am (silver) which has almost 100 more horse and torque then me . I killed it by atleast 15 car lengths. The guy obviously didnt get any traction, I knew my ass was gonna get handed to me before I raced , then when the lights turned green i was like wtf I am killing this guy.

whooooooooooooooooooo great.

what do u drive?

kenny
12-30-2002, 05:09 AM

Quarter Mile time of 60sec@??mph :rofl:

Weapon_R
12-30-2002, 05:09 AM
Best Kill This Year - Ford Probe GT - Pulled on him although I thought i was going to lose 100%

Worst Kill This Year - 2002 Mustang GT - That thing pulled on me like no tomorrow.

James
12-30-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Pete92SL
Best Kill: Civic Si..black and had a white hood. Don't know what he had.

was it a 90ish HatchBack? was the Driver an 18 year old guy? If so, he has B16a, but it runs like absolute shit( he bought it off a guy i worked with, who treated it like shit).

My Best "kills" 1. A brand new Acura 1.7el and a Civic Si Coupe at the Same Time on Deerfoot( they would not give up) with a blown Exhaust! :rofl:

2. Last week "TheKen" and I both worked a brand New Mustang Convertable( not sure what engine) up to 100, then he started to pass me ...but I had already stopped trying since i smoked him off the line:rolleyes:

3. Back In My Passat before i Crashed it in the Spring, i pull up to the Lights beside a Cab( i think it was an intrepid) there were like 6 drunk guys in there yelling "RACE, RACE!!"... I just looked over an laughed, not expecting the Cab to go...and he takes off! :rofl: ...I catch up right away, pass by him..and keep slowly excellerating, and the Cabbie wouldnt give up....we got up to about 170!....im just trying not to Laugh becuase i was actually racing a Cab!

Best "Killed"....1.On the Straits, just about all my Friends Cars! :( (Except Gavin :D)..in the corners i own them all!

2. A Heavily Modded 5.0 Stang on Mcleod when i first got my car, i had him through first gear, then once he got traction it was just INSANE how bad he beat me!....Ive been beat by other Mustangs Before, and they were nothing like this..was probably a low 13 second car. He had to rub it in another 3 times as well! Just embarassing!

3. When i took my Car to Race City, i got in 9 runs, every Single Car i Raced Was alteast high 15's, 1.8t Jetta, 5.0 Mustang, Blue CRX ( must of had a swap) .....some as fast as low 14's.( Crazy Lebaron Turbo!)....just not fun anymore when you get beat THAT bad THAT many times!

...I'm sure i have alot more Stories that i might have already told , or just cant remember right now.

Hakkola
12-30-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
what color was the jeep?

I can't remember because it was quite a long time ago, I think it was a darker colour though.

MistaBrent
12-30-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000

what do u drive?

supercharged cav. better known as a ....... ..

MistaBrent
12-30-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by kenny

Quarter Mile time of 60sec@??mph :rofl:

excellent.

went to 10 -10 car was yesterday. I hate it. My car is blue and gets water spots like crazy, I was hoping it would have something to dry it.

I like the hands free was near race city in that plaza. It has that thing that dries your car !.

calarina
12-30-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

You like your groceries huh?

Just playing ;)

lol, I was carrying my friends guitar amp, cuz he needed it at school, and had no way of transporting it otherwise, but man, that thing was heavy. Plus 2 of my friends were in the car...lol But I do love food! LOL, but it doesn't show :D

calarina
12-30-2002, 02:14 PM
I like the hands free was near race city in that plaza. It has that thing that dries your car !.

LOL, those things that dry my car force water through my sunroof, and causes my passenger to have a shower! LOL, or make the seat really wet :tongue: I gotta fix my sunroof before I drive through a rain shower! :D Put a little weather stripping, or some silicon to at least stop the water...for now :)

EstoMax
12-30-2002, 04:06 PM
hmm...
i didnt race a lot since its my moms car but i killed:
friends 88 taurus
friends old buick something.. dono
friends rental mitsubishi sedan

worst killed by(wasnt even a race, i raced, he casually accelerated)
mercedes cl55 amg... i didnt even hear his engine even tho i was flooring it he just passed me like nothing. damn those things are fast. and nice. haha

max

rage2
12-30-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Lt. Max
mercedes cl55 amg... i didnt even hear his engine even tho i was flooring it he just passed me like nothing. damn those things are fast. and nice. haha

The first 2003 CL55 AMG has arrived, and it's got another 150hp compared to the one you ran with :eek:.

B17a
12-30-2002, 04:23 PM
When's the new E55 AMG coming out?

spyguy
12-30-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
best kills:

ahh the good old days huh?

DSM Power
12-30-2002, 05:32 PM
Hmmm, not much racing this year either but...

Best Kill:
- 3rd gen. RX-7 at DragWarz - there's no way I should have won against this sweet car but I did so I'll take it. :tongue:

Best Killed by (tie):
- W3apon's black Stealth TT, on the way to the 3si meet with memystealthandi. Can you 0wn3D??!! :nut:
- My friend's rockin' 300ZX twin-turbo (modified to the nutz) :rofl:

Fun races in between:
- 95TSiAWD who 0wneD me near Country Hills :banghead: :D
- The "Spyhntr" Camaro in the same area, ha ha. :thumbsup:

"Next year" I keep saying. :angel:

mrmattyk
12-30-2002, 05:36 PM
Best kill(s): Integra (totally rice), PT cruiser

Killed by: Saleen mustang (89-93, not quite sure)

It's not always how fast your car is, it's how skilled the driver is.

pookie
12-30-2002, 05:51 PM
i can't wait 'till the new M5 comes out. I still say its the fastest sedan out there, all others who try to compare have to use turbos or superchargers to do it.

speedracer
12-30-2002, 06:01 PM
Killed by:
I came up to white "Chrysler" convertable on a highway. I gave it a try... hehe

ninjak84
12-30-2002, 06:29 PM

no..i didn't really enjoy watching MB lose! haha...naw, it wasn't him. :rofl: :poosie:

Ohhh geez, the one I smoked is sooo ugly.... He lives in the South, and has a Type-R badge. He took out his cat, put a muffler on, and it's so loud and obnoxious, cops swarm to him just to give him tickets.

Haha, a race with MB would be interesting though.....:burnout:

rage2
12-30-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by pookie
i can't wait 'till the new M5 comes out.

The new M5 will be awesome, assuming all the speculation is correct (500hp V10). Let's hope the car doesn't get "bangle'd".

Originally posted by pookie
I still say its the fastest sedan out there, all others who try to compare have to use turbos or superchargers to do it.

Does it matter? As long as the TQ curve is huge and flat (and runs on pump gas hehe), I don't care if it's turbo'd, supercharged, or whatever!

Ben
12-30-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by speedracer
Killed by:
I came up to white "Chrysler" convertable on a highway. I gave it a try... hehe

I have also been beat down by that stupid chrysler convertable...but the engine makes a wierd whirring sound, maybe a belt is loose, Hope he gets that checked out.:rolleyes: :D

Hakkola
12-30-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by rage2

The new M5 will be awesome, assuming all the speculation is correct (500hp V10). Let's hope the car doesn't get "bangle'd".

Does it matter? As long as the TQ curve is huge and flat (and runs on pump gas hehe), I don't care if it's turbo'd, supercharged, or whatever!

:werd:

And from the pics I've seen so far it's lookin pretty bangle'd, hopefully it doesn't turn out like that...

CLiVE
12-31-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by DSM Power
Hmmm, not much racing this year either but...

Best Killed by (tie):
- W3apon's black Stealth TT, on the way to the 3si meet with memystealthandi. Can you 0wn3D??!! :nut:
- My friend's rockin' 300ZX twin-turbo (modified to the nutz) :rofl:

That was a fun drive up the the 3si meet. That's the last time you try to race a Stealth TT, going up a hill nonetheless....:dunno:
OWN3D

95TSiAWD who 0wneD me near Country Hills
...hmmmm. Wasn't he sliding sideways on his launch also...lol

Fun cruise across town at the Silver City/SAIT beyond meet, with DSM Power, 95TsiAWD, girlracer, and myself.......lol.

I haven't had any really good challenges worth posting...? :dunno: Mainly ricers....

Maybe I'll run into that black 32 AMG sometime again when there is no traffic....:thumbsup: lol.

95TsiAWD
12-31-2002, 01:06 AM
No decent street races,
the usual handing of the ass to Mustangs and F-bodies at the track.

Ed the SOHC
12-31-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by spyguy

ahh the good old days huh?

I'll never stop living in the past...:D

girlRACER
12-31-2002, 02:46 AM
Best Kill: Beating Kenny at Secret Street but driving in his car :( :D
-smoked a yellow Celica GTS at Secret Street. Girl Power!!

Most fun race: The two races I had at Secret Street with a Del Sol with Nos.

Killed by: I got my ass handed to me when I accidentally got paired with those 11-sec muscle cars at Secret Street.

LUDELVR
12-31-2002, 03:29 AM
Best kill: Viper GTS
I pulled up beside it, revved to only 4,000 rpm, light turned green and I floored it. Won by countless car lengths. Later on, I drove by the dealership again just to take a look at it parked in showroom!!! :thumbsup: hahahaha

Dope Dealer
12-31-2002, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
I pulled up beside it, revved to only 4,000 rpm, light turned green and I floored it. Won by countless car lengths. Later on, I drove by the dealership again just to take a look at it parked in showroom!!! :thumbsup: hahahaha

Didn't think so. Hahaha.

Hollywood
12-31-2002, 03:40 AM

nice one nerd!:nut: :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
12-31-2002, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood

nice one nerd!:nut: :rofl: :rofl:

hahah, careful man, you'll be next! Your car is parked isn't it? :confused: :confused: yah, you're definately on my kill list! Shit, I better get to it while the 240's uninsured!!! haha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

boi-alien
12-31-2002, 11:33 AM

i think the orange one in sandstone looks alright

Dope Dealer
12-31-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by crxboi

Does it look like a JDM Pumpkin? :D

cocoabrova
12-31-2002, 01:17 PM

That's the one with the AXIS Maglites right? YEah, I think it's a sweet car. I thought he had a LS/VTEC in there...
Lots of good racing has been had this year, but I think 2003 is going to be awesome for racing, at the track of course:devil: :thumbsup:

ninjak84
12-31-2002, 01:27 PM
The "orange one in sandstone" absolutely cannot be the one I raced.
This one is a 92 style, with cheap rims, Type-R badge, and exhaust. Nothing more.

B18C
12-31-2002, 02:10 PM
For some reason I can't remember any of my kills. I did get smoked by some supercharged 11 second mustang at SS.

Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
best kills:
1. TC vs GTP
3. TC vs b16a civic h/b

losses:
1. TC vs fake amg :banghead: ... dunno what happened there
2. TC vs slightly modified 944 :rolleyes:
3. TC vs Grand National... i had him in the twisties but he raped me in the straights

So when are you gonna give me a shot at the TC?

CRXguy
12-31-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by B18C
So when are you gonna give me a shot at the TC?

Dude, I want a piece of the GS-R this summer!:D

B18C
12-31-2002, 06:58 PM
You got it :D

SilverRex
01-01-2003, 02:32 AM
hmm I kant remember much of any race since it never really gets finished... however the only time I really remember side by side from lights to lights deer foot all the way to country hills I think it was a black turbocharged talon or 300zx I couldnt tell at the time.. sure I think I lost 1 car length on that one but my car hadnt broken in at the time. so I never floored it..

normally (good advice I stole from a friend) any car that looks beatable I dun race those. only ones that I think I'll loose, why? bekuz I have nothing to loose do I? and all the pressure is on the other dood. normally if u have a faster car your suppose to win but haha its good practice for me anyways..

and caution.. never tailgate me to within a few iniches.. I hate ppl who force others to race by tailing them. I would literally slam on my brakes and see who pays the bills.

by the way, maybe theyve raced and I have yet to hear about it, but whos the winner if u put rage2 and kenny's amg side by side ^^

ecstasyracer
01-03-2003, 12:30 AM
I beat a 300zx twin turbo by 2 car lengths. I even have it on video somewhere. But........he was have major boost issue's so it doesn't really count.

ecstasy_civic
01-03-2003, 12:57 AM
it was classic, you even looked like you were gonna give him a head start too! lol:clap: when i get the tapes ill put em' up

SilverRex
01-03-2003, 08:31 AM
You got it :D

is ur gsr modded?

accordgrrl
01-03-2003, 09:27 AM
Ok...I don't really challenge a lot of cars because, well, stock 02 accords are rather heavy and not as quick as I'd prefer...BUT...

I was at a light...on the road before the light I heard something clicking in the engine, I didn't know if it was mine or someone else's so at the light I slipped it in neutral and revved the engine a couple of times. The little shit in the Cavalier next to me decided i wanted to race. Well, looking at his car, seeing the ricey wing, the steelies, and a stupid uniersal fart can exhaust I decided what the hell, if i lose, i lose, no biggie. Now, his girlfriend was in the car with him so I'm sure it had nothing to do with him showing off ( :rolleyes: )...light turns green, we go...I murdered him, he had me off the line but I quickly assumed my favorite position and came out on top ( :rofl: )...I ripped him in front of his g/f...I made sure to wave and smile as I drove off...they turned around and went the other way...

Not that great of a kill story but it was my best of the year. :thumbsup:

James
01-03-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex

is ur gsr modded?

You could say that

redline_13000
01-03-2003, 10:24 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...

B18C
01-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex

is ur gsr modded?

I have a Jackson supercharger and some supporting mods.

boi-alien
01-03-2003, 01:06 PM
...and some supporting mods.

he means his brother driving the car when he says this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B18C
01-03-2003, 01:22 PM

he means his brother driving the car when he says this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rolleyes:

He just drives it like it isn't his.

Joe Malms
01-03-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by rage2

The first 2003 CL55 AMG has arrived, and it's got another 150hp compared to the one you ran with :eek:.

yup...but i still think the cl600 is a little more pimp with that twinturbo v12...wow...
Its too bad the clk55 isnt getting the supercharged treatment like the rest of the 55's.
That would make it a killer car (more so than the one it already is!).

buh_buh
01-03-2003, 05:39 PM
I have no best kill cuz my car's too slow, but I got beat by a turbo minivan a couple months ago.

szw
01-03-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by accordgrrl
he had me off the line but I quickly assumed my favorite position and came out on top :rofl:

:love: :love:

accordgrrl
01-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by szw

:love: :love:

i was waiting for someone to catch that hahaha.

2M6
01-06-2003, 03:53 PM
I don't usaull drag race my car but my bike has beaten everything it's raced (on the street). My fav was a Supra TT, it ONLY had 600hp though. Not too many road going vehicles can keep up from a dead stop. Now, had I raced that same Supra at say a 90mph roll, the outcome may have been different.

Got beat in my car by a '93 Accord 4dr. It was stripped with a J-Spec Prelude 2.3? Tons of motor work, runs high 13's

ConVict
01-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Got beat by an Accent in my winter car, He destroyed me. He most have had something done because my winter car just yesterday took an old school Prelude, and can beat my buddies 2002 Golf
Best kill... Hmmm Probably had to be the time I raced the so called SALEEN mustang.. I pulled pretty good, then just looked at him like "Honestly who are you kidding" he looked pretty embarassed
oh good times, good times

Mikko
01-09-2003, 07:44 AM
Are we talking about racing others in traffic here? That reminds me of this thread - http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6256&perpage=20&highlight=head%20girl%20accord%20eclipse&pagenumber=1

R-Audi
01-09-2003, 12:03 PM
My favorite one was at the lights on Deerfoot by Douglasdale. There was a Civic and a Maxima ahead of me, both revving like crazy. I started out behind the Maxima, then he moved over to the other lane, and I flew past them both. I got a good laugh out of it anyways...I know a civic hatch kill isn't anything special for an A4, but it was to hard to resist. I thought the maxima would of put up a better fight. I think he barely beat the civic......

Hipermax_d
01-09-2003, 07:51 PM
i killed an 1985 honda civc :D :D
then again its not even considered a race

Freebs
03-28-2004, 03:46 AM
races won: (some are were just easy others werent), Grand Am, Mazda 6, new Jetta, integra(not Type R), RSX, prelude, civic, 1985supra, 1987 RX7

Betten by: older 5.0L stang, my dads 02Trans am and 87 GNX (thats no surprise at all), humm thats about it. i know my limits for what i can and cant race.

JAYMEZ
03-28-2004, 12:11 PM
I dont get many races.....

Won Races : Porshe Boxster , blue 350z up in springbank and 2004 WRX :D .

Lost Races: R1 and a Ducati

kevie88
03-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Sorry guys, this thread is from 1992... Let's close this one down.

Freebs, Please take note of the age of the threads you're bumping, and if it's over a year old or so maybe make a new thread.