PDA

View Full Version : Tartino Fans... " Vega Brothers "

gggunit
03-14-2005, 01:15 PM
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040423g.php

It's a sequel to both Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, actually, it's a sequel and it's a prequel. It's the Vega Brothers, played by Michael Madsen and John Travolta. I have been trying to do it for years, and the more time I take, the older these two guys get. But I've come up with an idea that won't much matter how much they age....the magic of movies

Looks good.. im a big fan of Tartino's movies

Altezza
03-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by gggunit

Looks good.. im a big fan of Tartino's movies

It's Tarantino.

rage2
03-14-2005, 01:42 PM
That's actually very old news, heard about it a long time ago. The next tarantino movie will be once again a kung fu flick, done completely in mandarin chinese with subtitles.

QT's guest directing in the upcoming Sin City as well, not sure how much of his work is actually in the movie though, probably very little and his name tagged on for marketing more than anything.

Altezza
03-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by rage2

QT's guest directing in the upcoming Sin City as well,

http://www.sfu.ca/~gtsanga/sin.gif

Jessica Alba :drool: :drool:

mo_virgin
03-14-2005, 02:30 PM
^^^^
Wow... very nice.

badseed
03-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah I heard about this awhile ago too, but never the less I am hyped to see it.

Cyruss12
03-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by rage2
That's actually very old news, heard about it a long time ago. The next tarantino movie will be once again a kung fu flick, done completely in mandarin chinese with subtitles.

QT's guest directing in the upcoming Sin City as well, not sure how much of his work is actually in the movie though, probably very little and his name tagged on for marketing more than anything.

They actually scrapped him for Sin City, and theres actually a few projects he's working on, or thinking about working on now, one is the mandarin movie, one is the Vega Brothers movie, and one is Inglorious Bastards which is a WW2 pic.