PDA

View Full Version : Shaving my head for Cancer!! Donations welcome

eb0i
03-16-2005, 09:38 PM
So I've decided today that I will be shaving my head in two weeks to raise money for Canadian Cancer Association.

Now this event is being held at the University of Calgary, Mount Royal College and Sait on March 31st, 2005. I know that at the University the event will be on from 10AM - 2PM and will be in Mac Hall North Courtyard (by the pharmacy if I'm not mistaken).

I will be getting the cue ball look at the University and was hoping that others on Beyond that go to the University would also join me in this cause. Perhaps we can have a friendly competition on who gets the most donations?

Now if you sign up you can pick from 3 charities to donate the money you raise for this cause. They are the Canadian Cancer Society, Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta and the Alberta Cancer Foundation.

You can get more info at this site http://www.shaveyourhead.ca/

Alex.

P.S. I will also gladly take pledges/donations :)

And I will do a before and after pic that I will post on Beyond :thumbsup:

Ramdawg
03-17-2005, 02:29 AM
Yeah man, Im doing that too. One of my friends convinced me to do it, its for a good cause so why not its just hair. But yeah we should get more people to do so. But im calling out BloodBanezxy so shave his head, unless his girl has got him too pussy whipped.

Team_Mclaren
03-17-2005, 02:49 AM
:thumbsup: Alex! I wont be shaving MY head as I have to perserve my image..:D but you have my donation!

Dope Dealer
03-17-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
:thumbsup: Alex! I wont be shaving MY head as I have to perserve my image..:D but you have my donation!

aahahahaa thanks for the laugh vince...

YCB
03-17-2005, 03:52 AM
post picture of what ur hair is now.. if it long people will donate... like when rage2 had it.. honger style..

but if ur hair is short.. not many people will donate..

my 2 cents.. not worth ne thing thoughh hahha

eb0i
03-17-2005, 11:49 AM
haha I will get a picture up. But what is incredible about my head is the size ( I was a c-section baby!). For my close friends this is more than enough to donate just to see the surface area alone (I can't believe I'm admitting this, but its for a good cause).

If only there was a way I could show the enormity of my head and somehow portray the humour in shaving my head......

BloodBaneZXY
03-18-2005, 12:41 AM
hahahahaha..enormity of your head :P

ryder_23
03-18-2005, 02:39 AM
i shave my head all time..

I havnt done it for a fewmonths, so it is getting long. If there is anyway i can donate to the cause, i will gladly do it. Even if its to get a couple bucks, well worth it :thumbsup:

and no, i'm not looking for a free haircut, since i down own a shaver of my own..

t-im
04-01-2005, 12:21 AM
So any updates on this? any other Beyond members shave their head at school today?