PDA

View Full Version : Idiot in a Dakota

98Max
12-30-2002, 10:16 PM
I was driving along today and I came to a stoplight, and some total moron comes up next to me in a Dodge Dakota. When the light changed, I noticed he was at WOT(or at least i think he was). I went WOT and beat his ass badly, and it begged the wuestion, what kind of a moron thinks he can beat me in a race? I mean, I can see is he had one of those trucks with the huge v8's in it, but not a Dakota.:nut: :burnout:

ancient
12-30-2002, 10:51 PM
Why are you racing on icey roads?

GTS Jeff
12-30-2002, 10:52 PM
what kinda moron races a dakota?

RiceCake
12-30-2002, 10:56 PM
Dude's in Georgia..... :rolleyes:

FiveFreshFish
12-30-2002, 11:17 PM
Watch out for those Lightning pickups!

2.2vtec
12-31-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
hahahahaha

MistaBrent
12-31-2002, 03:44 AM
a white dude in a red prelude asked me if i wanted to race for pink slips.

I told him I would race but not for pink slips in the spring.

the guy had a beer in his hand. fucking stupid drunk drivers.

5.9 R/T
12-31-2002, 04:24 AM

<---- This kinda moron. And trust me if we raced you'd see nothin but tail lights.

MistaBrent
12-31-2002, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

&lt;---- This kinda moron. And trust me if we raced you'd see nothin but tail lights.

dont call yourself a moron. thats not nice.

go have some ice cream and cheer up :).

GTS Jeff
12-31-2002, 04:59 AM

&lt;---- This kinda moron. And trust me if we raced you'd see nothin but tail lights. oh. a misjudgement on my part.

and why do u think u will beat me in a race?

three.eighteen.
12-31-2002, 05:21 AM

cus yer car doesnt run :rofl: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
12-31-2002, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

cus yer car doesnt run :rofl: :rofl: im going to pop your tires.

trendkill
12-31-2002, 04:37 PM

&lt;---- This kinda moron. And trust me if we raced you'd see nothin but tail lights.

i know, serious even the 4.7L dakota will stomp alota cars.

5.9 R/T
12-31-2002, 07:14 PM
oh. a misjudgement on my part.

Well I've never seen you run before, but I'm pretty sure you can't run as fast as the R/T, nor have I seen any city transit buses break into the 15's in the 1/4.

Originally posted by trendkill

i know, serious even the 4.7L dakota will stomp alota cars.

A single cab 5 speed 4.7 dak is actually quicker then a club cab R/T stock vs. stock (aprox 15.4 - 15.6 @ sea level). That 4.7 is a sweet little motor.

GTS Jeff
12-31-2002, 07:25 PM

Well I've never seen you run before, but I'm pretty sure you can't run as fast as the R/T, nor have I seen any city transit buses break into the 15's in the 1/4.

A single cab 5 speed 4.7 dak is actually quicker then a club cab R/T stock vs. stock (aprox 15.4 - 15.6 @ sea level). That 4.7 is a sweet little motor. what sort of racing are u referring to? im pretty your truck would have a hard time outcornering a car 1/3 the weight of your truck.

and what do buses have to do with it? like wtf makes u think im a bus driver? haha

MistaBrent
12-31-2002, 11:49 PM
he has downsydnrome jeff.

he thinks every car is a bus ?

5.9 R/T
01-01-2003, 12:25 AM
what sort of racing are u referring to? im pretty your truck would have a hard time outcornering a car 1/3 the weight of your truck.

and what do buses have to do with it? like wtf makes u think im a bus driver? haha

It's called drag racing, and it's quite apparent from the first post that this thread was centered around that. WTF racing are you talking about?

As for the running/bus comment, they were both in reference to the fact that your car is/was in the shop. Comprede?

Originally posted by MistaBrent
he has downsydnrome jeff.

he thinks every car is a bus ?

Obviously you think making fun of someone who is mentally handicapped or suffers from some other form of disease is humorous. That just goes to show exactly how much class you have.

MistaBrent
01-01-2003, 02:31 AM

Obviously you think making fun of someone who is mentally handicapped or suffers from some other form of disease is humorous. That just goes to show exactly how much class you have.

:zzz:

GTS Jeff
01-01-2003, 04:50 AM

It's called drag racing, and it's quite apparent from the first post that this thread was centered around that. WTF racing are you talking about?

As for the running/bus comment, they were both in reference to the fact that your car is/was in the shop. Comprede?

Obviously you think making fun of someone who is mentally handicapped or suffers from some other form of disease is humorous. That just goes to show exactly how much class you have. its ironic. perhaps i am te one who has downs syndrome, sicne i didnt know u was talking about drag racing. but yes your car would waste mine down the 1/4 mile....

and i guess my car is in the shop. stupid me.

SmelltheRubber
01-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Hmm..either a heartfelt apology..or sarcasm?? :dunno:

T5_X
01-02-2003, 02:42 AM
Trisomy 21! http://www.tag-board.com/smilies/wacko.gif

MistaBrent
01-02-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31
Trisomy 21! http://www.tag-board.com/smilies/wacko.gif

fuggin rights :nut:

sheeeeeeeeeyittt I missed trailor park boys :(