PDA

View Full Version : FS: Components - VERY high end - CANTON QS 2.16 (Brand new, half price!)

BoxsterBoy
03-18-2005, 10:15 PM
I have a spare set of German 6.5" comps to sell.

Brand : CANTON (For those who don,t know, this is high end stuff, they out-perform my Boston Acoustics PRO 6.5 EASY EASY)

Model : QS 2.16

More info : www.canton.de (http://www.canton.de)

Complete set, BRAND NEW , untouched for 300$. That's less than half price!!

These components are AMAZING!!!!

For fast reply : [email protected] NEW

BoxsterBoy
03-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Bump it up!

BRAND NEW - SEALED - NEVER TOUCHED. (Spare set)

Once you hear them, you'll never go back.

BoxsterBoy
03-21-2005, 10:16 AM
These are SICK components ppl...

They compete with Focal, CDT, Rainbow, DLS, OZ, AVI

The right price would be around 700-800 for these.

They are priced at 549$...

I have to get rid of those for 300$. BRAND NEW IN BOX, NEVER TOUCHED

BumpinTalon
03-21-2005, 10:40 AM
it will be hard to sell high end stuff on this forum. have you posted them over on http://www.canadiancaraudio.com/ ?

BoxsterBoy
03-21-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
it will be hard to sell high end stuff on this forum. have you posted them over on http://www.canadiancaraudio.com/ ?

Thanks. Yes I did post them there. :clap:

Khalil
03-22-2005, 12:08 AM
Bump for some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet speakers!

BoxsterBoy
03-22-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Khalil
Bump for some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet speakers!

Wow, I'm happy to see someone has taste!!!

Do you actually own some Canton speakers?

Khalil
03-22-2005, 01:27 AM
I dont actually, but I have a LOT of experience with focal, rainbow and CDT speakers :)
I've listened to two sets of Canton car audio speakes, and plent of home audio... top of the top here people!!

BoxsterBoy
03-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Bump!

BoxsterBoy
03-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Have a listen to them and be prepared to fall in love!!!

You do not have to pay 1000$ to have a 1000$ sounding speaker!!!

BoxsterBoy
03-27-2005, 12:47 AM
Bump!

old&slow
03-27-2005, 03:12 PM
What makes then so special?

A pair is a set?

BumpinTalon
03-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Canton is a super-high-end boutique brand. as far as accuracy, clarity at high volumes, and sheer tonal beauty goes, it is very hard to top these European speaker brands. if you jump straight from coaxials to these components (separate midbass & tweeter), you will notice a gigantic difference in everything about your music. seriously. your subs will seem more accurate because of the improved midbass performance, the vocals and lead instruments in your music will become much clearer, and you will probably notice an overall increase in volume as well. Even if you just listen to rap, these will make a big difference - especially on songs like "Like Toy Soldiers" by Eminem, "My Toy Soldier" by 50 Cent, and on the cymbals & snares that are in almost every rap song.
of all the things I've bought for my system, the only thing I have absolutely no regrets about was ditching my coaxial speakers for components (and they are only midlevel components, these are much better). for $300, this is impossible to beat.
btw a set should be two midbass, two tweeters, and two crossovers. installing components is a lot more involved then installing coaxials, but trust me - it is totally worth it.

Weapon_R
03-27-2005, 03:41 PM
Do you have any vouches?

BoxsterBoy
03-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Canton is a super-high-end boutique brand. as far as accuracy, clarity at high volumes, and sheer tonal beauty goes, it is very hard to top these European speaker brands. if you jump straight from coaxials to these components (separate midbass & tweeter), you will notice a gigantic difference in everything about your music. seriously. your subs will seem more accurate because of the improved midbass performance, the vocals and lead instruments in your music will become much clearer, and you will probably notice an overall increase in volume as well. Even if you just listen to rap, these will make a big difference - especially on songs like "Like Toy Soldiers" by Eminem, "My Toy Soldier" by 50 Cent, and on the cymbals & snares that are in almost every rap song.
of all the things I've bought for my system, the only thing I have absolutely no regrets about was ditching my coaxial speakers for components (and they are only midlevel components, these are much better). for $300, this is impossible to beat.
btw a set should be two midbass, two tweeters, and two crossovers. installing components is a lot more involved then installing coaxials, but trust me - it is totally worth it.

Wow. Gracias for the review. I'm glad to see some ppl have had the chance to discover Canton!!!!

BoxsterBoy
03-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Do you have any vouches?

My english could be improved I guess... I'm from Montreal.. You know those strange french guy from the other side of the country...

:D

That being said... What "vouches" means? Thanks for my education!

Weapon_R
03-27-2005, 04:41 PM
haha no worries. I have a dilemma. I really like the speakers and I would like to give you an offer for them but you are in Montreal, and I am in Calgary.

How can you guarantee that they will arrive?

BoxsterBoy
03-27-2005, 05:08 PM
haha no worries. I have a dilemma. I really like the speakers and I would like to give you an offer for them but you are in Montreal, and I am in Calgary.

How can you guarantee that they will arrive?

I guess you refer to the "trust" you can have in Myself...

I don't mind sending them COD, fully insured.

I don't really see a better way for you to feel secure.

Weapon_R
03-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Find out more about how COD works and send me a PM. As much as i'd love to have trust in people, the internet has made sure that it no longer exists.

BoxsterBoy
03-27-2005, 05:21 PM
Find out more about how COD works and send me a PM. As much as i'd love to have trust in people, the internet has made sure that it no longer exists.

You your PMs! :bigpimp:

BoxsterBoy
03-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Bump!

BoxsterBoy
04-18-2005, 12:35 PM
Bump!

n8 d o dubz
04-18-2005, 02:13 PM
why couldnt i have seen this 2 weeks ago :banghead: these speakers are awesome ive heard them at audio concepts but i couldnt afford them:banghead:

bump for a good seller and a wicked deal

BoxsterBoy
04-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by n8 d o dubz
why couldnt i have seen this 2 weeks ago :banghead: these speakers are awesome ive heard them at audio concepts but i couldnt afford them:banghead:

bump for a good seller and a wicked deal

You're not the first to say that!

I didn't know there was THAT MANY Canton lovers in Canada. This is amazing!!! ;)

BoxsterBoy
04-25-2005, 09:55 PM

You got all the infos you need to take a wise decision!! ;)

BoxsterBoy
04-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Bump!!!

BoxsterBoy
05-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Bump!!!

Khalil
05-02-2005, 04:19 PM
daaammmnn bro...
commin on 2 months an no sale.??

I might have to take them off your hands for a slightly lower price :D

BoxsterBoy
05-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Khalil
daaammmnn bro...
commin on 2 months an no sale.??

I might have to take them off your hands for a slightly lower price :D

Hahaha... I had a few. Don't worry, NOT EVEN ONE complain about the price!

BoxsterBoy
05-05-2005, 08:48 AM
:eek:

BoxsterBoy
05-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Last set!!!

BoxsterBoy
05-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Bump!

npham
05-14-2005, 07:37 PM
200 + shipping to the Yukon? Kinda low, but I also have a brand new set of CDT EuroSports not doing anything either so this would just be another to add to the collection...no worries if you arent interested, I just saw your post on CCA.com forum and you offered a guy 225 or something....pm me back or [email protected]

DuPont
05-14-2005, 10:51 PM
You have E-mail.

BoxsterBoy
05-16-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by npham
200 + shipping to the Yukon? Kinda low, but I also have a brand new set of CDT EuroSports not doing anything either so this would just be another to add to the collection...no worries if you arent interested, I just saw your post on CCA.com forum and you offered a guy 225 or something....pm me back or [email protected]

This was for the RS series 6.5". Yeah 225$ for the RS is feasible.

BoxsterBoy
05-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by DuPont
You have E-mail.

Answered!

BoxsterBoy
05-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Bump!

BoxsterBoy
05-31-2005, 06:40 PM

Exactly why I love Canton too!!!

So another BRAND NEW SET to go!!!! :clap:

DuPont
06-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Thanks buddy!

Can't wait to install them.

BoxsterBoy
06-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by DuPont
Thanks buddy!

Can't wait to install them.

My pleasure!!

You'll be please with them, ASSURED!!!!

blktopbig28
06-10-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm interested as well. Just PM'd you. What kind of amp is required to run these bad boys?

BoxsterBoy
06-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by blktopbig28
I'm interested as well. Just PM'd you. What kind of amp is required to run these bad boys?

I replied!

Waiting for an answer!

I personally run mine off a PPI amp.

VERY CLASSY!!!

BoxsterBoy
06-26-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by blktopbig28

Tom, I sent you the necessary info!

Mckenzie
06-27-2005, 10:48 PM
Bump...still for sale?