PDA

View Full Version : Rubix Cube guy

PhenomSE
03-19-2005, 08:01 PM
Has anyone else seen that crazy rubix cube mofo in Market Mall?! I have seen him a few times always sitting at a table in the food court going crazy with his cube!! My g/f and I sat and watched him for 1/2 an hour while we ate today and the guy is nuts!! Haha It was hilarious the shit he does...and the speed he does it at! :eek: Anyways...it was good for a laugh and just thought that I would share. :D :rofl:

2002civic
03-19-2005, 08:25 PM
yup always sipping on his mcdonalds pop, careful though if he sees u watching for a while he'll come up and sit with you:nut:

nismodrifter
03-19-2005, 08:26 PM
wasn't there a thread posted about this guy like 2 years ago...does this guy have nothing better to do

edit: yup haha http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27164

statick
03-19-2005, 08:38 PM
i saw him walking around one time, never seen him do it tho.

Team_Mclaren
03-19-2005, 08:45 PM
his been there forever! i've beening work at market mall for 3 years now, and from some friends that used to work with me, he's been there for like 5/6 years.....

Davetronz
03-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Hahaha he is fun to watch, always the EXACT same routine tho, right down to a T.
The McDonalds pop, and yea if he sees you watching him he will come over and sit with you or try to get you to come sit with him.

ecstasy_civic
03-19-2005, 10:33 PM
OMFG

I was just talking about this today with a buddy LOL

The guy is pretty amazing:eek:

Redlyne_mr2
03-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Ive seen him as well, is he handicapp?

no_joke
03-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Probably an "idiot savant."

Neil4Speed
03-20-2005, 12:07 AM
yeah I have actually seen this guy myself!!

Its pretty amazing I must say! Sometimes he is throwing the Rubix up in the air and not even looking at it. Its pretty insane.

He is Autistic I believe, I am not familiar with this condition, but I know of this Autistic kid at my school in Jr. High who passed a Math 251 Exam pretty nuts.

Toms-SC
03-20-2005, 12:12 AM
Sounds like he needs a friend :(

djayz
03-20-2005, 12:20 AM
do people drop spare change on this guys table?

either hes really dedicated to rubix or he just wants some of the right attention

AcuraTl
03-20-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Sounds like he needs a friend :(

i nominate yoU! :D

t-im
03-20-2005, 12:25 AM
I've never seen but now i'm curious..and i'm usually around Market Mall..where and when in the foodcourt?!

turbotrip
03-20-2005, 01:00 AM
^ :werd: i need to see this guy in action now

Impreza
03-20-2005, 01:09 AM
I saw this guy a long time ago...super crazy stuff! He throws the cube in the air and makes himself look all pimp...haha. He actually times himself. He looked pretty pissed one time because he had a "slow" time..haha

carstar
03-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah, i've seen him too!!
He is autistic, he comes to the mall with this other lady who goes shopping while he stays in the food court.
It's pretty amazing!!
I've seen him at Marlborough mall sometimes too. It's so crazy to watch.

eb0i
03-21-2005, 03:44 PM
I've seen him at Market Mall a few times as well with his McDonalds pop. What my gf and I were wondering was if he really mixed up the rubix cube randomly or resets it exactly each and ever time :D

DarkDream
03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
No he doesn't reset it the same way each and every time... becuase when i was watching him a bunch of kids were mixing the rubix cube and then he solves it....

But seesh that guy is crazy he hardly looks at the thing when he does it...

badseed
03-21-2005, 06:12 PM
^^Not likely. One time me and my buddy went up to him after we were done eating and asked if we could mix up the rubix cube and then see him figure out. He allowed us to do so, and still he figured it out in like 45 seconds!!!!!!!!! Crazy muthafucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Team_Mclaren
03-21-2005, 06:15 PM
lol, its been a tradition at MCD to give him a free pop everynight:rofl:

Jerms
03-21-2005, 06:18 PM
hahaha

yeah ive seen him at market mall for the past 3 years or so....

someone told me, he does that shit in the food court because he thinks he will get notice sometime and thats what he wants, people to look at him and he wants to make it onto sometype of show or something.. i dunno this is what i heard

but hes crazy

DarkDream
03-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by badseed
^^Not likely. One time me and my buddy went up to him after we were done eating and asked if we could mix up the rubix cube and then see him figure out. He allowed us to do so, and still he figured it out in like 45 seconds!!!!!!!!! Crazy muthafucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Thats what i said!!!.... read it again

JordanEG6
03-21-2005, 06:24 PM
dude, i see that guy every time i go there!! that guy is amazing, hes so quik at it and does that shit flawlessly.

yes, i believe he is autistic (sp?). many autistic people are geniuses. i know of one guy that knows EVERY single song that was released and their respective release dates, artists, producers, copies sold, number of radio air plays, lyrics and positions on the charts. some people are just amazing

BebeAphrodite
03-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Several years ago I think when I was a teen, I saw him at Market and I asked him if it was a real rubix cube since he was doing it so fast - I didn't know if it was a trick. He handed his cube over to me and I rolled it around. It was so used at that time that the cube didn't have the 'snap' of other ones.

X_plorer
03-21-2005, 07:41 PM
Yeah I was going to say I saw him years and years ago in the food court, has to of been 3+ years now. Has to be the same guy, kind of tall and gangily, dark hair. Looks like he gets picked on a lot?

forced14
03-22-2005, 10:01 AM
I saw him at Shanks up north the past halloween, came up to us in a Shrek costume. I was not sure if he had just had a couple to drink, or if he was autistic. Its still amazing how fast he solves the rubix cube.

u4ia
03-24-2005, 12:52 AM
i saw this guy last year at market mall, and i thought he was pretty damn quick, the fastest i'd ever seen that's for sure.

the scary thing is when i checked out google, i found out there are lots of people who are many times faster than he is. you guys should take a look, it's ridiculous.

apparently there is an algorithm for solving the rubix cube, so all you gotta do is apply it really really fast. :)

GQBalla
03-24-2005, 01:08 AM
this is a really nice guy everytime im at the mall i see him and one time i saw him with a lady in a wheel chair looked like they were together! but yeah this guy is amazing he lets you even mix it up yourself and everything!